• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Promoting Fair Gameplay in Black Desert

153 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The Mediah castle gate can be walked right through and gates can be bypassed by using in game functions.  I will not detail.  We would have found this out if you had actually allowed us to test castle defenses during the test phase.

I don't mind losing but when the game trolls you with crappy code it takes a bunch of the fun out of the game.  One would have thought they would have examined both castles when the Calpheon exploit was exposed.  I guess I expect way too much from PA to give a shit about the game.

@CM_Aethon @PM_Jouska

Edited by Talizar

Posted

How does the upcoming addition of blatant pay-to-win mechanics factor in to your continued dedication for the promotion of fair play?

1 person likes this

Posted

Good news. Burn them with fire.

Posted (edited)

Ban Pay 2 Win First PLEASE

[Edited content] Huge font size

Edited by p0hil
[Edited content] Huge font size

Posted

Keep going on the hacks and thanks for the progress you've made so far.  

Posted

To be exploiting this, he would have to >>>intentionally<<< do it. Accidentally falling through the floor and saying oh well I'm going to keep attacking so I can get a chance at a Zaka drop is not exploiting. I would have done the same thing because ----- escaping and having to run back in on a boss that I only get maybe 3 chances at a week. If he knew how to do it and intentionally did it. THEN it would be an exploit. Otherwise it was an accident that just happened to go in his favor. 

It start to be exloiting when he notice, that he can't be attacked and then NOT instantly stop his doing!!

While he might fall down becouse of LAG or what ever ... he then start to ABUSE his current situation! Which is more then enough to give him a 14 day holiday from BDO ;).

A fair player would use /stuck or reconnect. And yes, I had such situations allready and did the /stuck!

To bad we all know, that "moral" and "fair" is very unknown among todays online players as it seams far to easy to be an anonym asshole :(.

Posted

It start to be exloiting when he notice, that he can't be attacked and then NOT instantly stop his doing!!

While he might fall down becouse of LAG or what ever ... he then start to ABUSE his current situation! Which is more then enough to give him a 14 day holiday from BDO ;).

A fair player would use /stuck or reconnect. And yes, I had such situations allready and did the /stuck!

To bad we all know, that "moral" and "fair" is very unknown among todays online players as it seams far to easy to be an anonym asshole :(.

I still disagree but w/e it isn't up to us to determine what is considered an exploit in this game or not. Just like it's not up to us to determine what is P2W or not. 

Posted

they just want to justifiy the desert incoming with a ban wave...

----- kakao, we are not idiots.

Posted

I still disagree but w/e it isn't up to us to determine what is considered an exploit in this game or not. Just like it's not up to us to determine what is P2W or not. 

P2W has a fix definition.

P2W == posible to get advantages by investing real money.

Easy enough even for the last one to understand it, not?

So even Costums are allready P2W as (as far as I know) there is no ingame way to get counterparts just by playing the game. They provide a very small bonus ... but still "advantage by investing real money". Best example are this damn Forest Costums which hide your name and give you +Gathering. Just posbile via PAY real money.

Pets are pay2win too as there is no way to get this helpy-hands just by playing (except some events which are realy rare). The advantage of 4 collectors is a BIG farming speed bursts. Just imagine you had to loot every corps without them ;).

Over all it is not a question IF BDO is pay to win or not (it was from beginning!!) but "how much pay2win is BDO".

Posted

The very small amount of ppl that will keep playing the game after the p2w change im sure they loving the game so much that will never cheat

Posted

P2W has a fix definition.

P2W == posible to get advantages by investing real money.

Easy enough even for the last one to understand it, not?

So even Costums are allready P2W as (as far as I know) there is no ingame way to get counterparts just by playing the game. They provide a very small bonus ... but still "advantage by investing real money". Best example are this damn Forest Costums which hide your name and give you +Gathering. Just posbile via PAY real money.

Pets are pay2win too as there is no way to get this helpy-hands just by playing (except some events which are realy rare). The advantage of 4 collectors is a BIG farming speed bursts. Just imagine you had to loot every corps without them ;).

Over all it is not a question IF BDO is pay to win or not (it was from beginning!!) but "how much pay2win is BDO".

.... This thread isn't even about P2W, I just made a brief mention of it because In terms of THIS game, the developers decide what is "P2W" and what is "exploiting". P2W is a relative term, to us in NA/EU all these additions may seem to be "P2W" but to Koreans, it may not.

Posted

hah. And when you think game company really cares about cheating in game. What DAUM wanted all along is:

a) Kill of any possible trade in game so they would put gold sellers out of bussiness.

b) Keep game clean of all P2W crap for few months so you build up your player base

c) Prepare law-suits in first few months to any cheat vendor and put them out of bussiness as well

d) Implement pay-2-win model since now, when you killed all bots and gold sellers, you have a monopoly on gold selling

e) [Yet-To-come] Slightly ninja-nerf drop rates so that casual player base will get next to zero silver in game by hunting and will be forced to get it by cash shop.

Koreans like most os asians are driven by money. Everything there is about money, being rich, complaining about P2W is non-existant there because their mind set is different than ours. See Korean ppl will never complain because its shameful for them not having money. They will not go ahead and say "do not pay2win" because that would mean you own no money. Hah!  Great for MMO companies right?

How can any serius player come to BDO and play here? No wonder twitch channels are dead, everyone qutting left and right.

Farm spots are freaking empty.

Game has already so much bad rap ... its unbelivable.

Anyway have fun DAUM with half your player base rage qutting. I am going back to Arch Age at least i can PvP there.

Posted

I'm just here to point out the irony of the this thread's title.

Oh, and thank you for banning the cheaters. Not that it matters anymore. :)

Posted

I love how all those haters don't appreciate this part. Just 6 pages of replies, wtf. They've done excellent job removing hackers and banning botters now. They even filed lawsuit against bot creator. This just shows Daum/Kakao truly cares about the game and its customer. You all should be thanking for doing such a great job and be more supportive of their new upcoming change.

Posted

"Promote fair play" Adds P2W. Logic.

Posted (edited)

"Promote fair play" Adds P2W. Logic.

coming up next: 1 month grind bot for 100$ in the pearl shop  + extra modules like auto-repair auto-trade-in or auto-sell for 20$ each ^^. Give working players a chance to level up or their wealth and growth ranking wont match anymore after the new patch. Pls Kakao-Team.

Edited by Alexiel

Posted (edited)

I am convinced the median IQ of a BDO forum warrior is in the 50s.  People spending hours whining about a possible p2w mechanic not yet implemented, and complaining that PA banned some more cheaters?

When I read these posts it makes me think the nolifers supplemented their lack of $ with cheats to further get ahead.  

If you PvP at all in a serious way, you know gear is very important, but is not the determining factor in who wins a fight.  There is a natural soft cap on gear effectiveness and why do you care if more people reach that point?  Wouldn't that be better for node wars and RBF?  More competitive PvP.  Just sad that there are so many stupid people here.

Edited by Talentless

Posted

I love how all those haters don't appreciate this part. Just 6 pages of replies, wtf. They've done excellent job removing hackers and banning botters now. They even filed lawsuit against bot creator. This just shows Daum/Kakao truly cares about the game and its customer. You all should be thanking for doing such a great job and be more supportive of their new upcoming change.

stop read the past, read the future and think a little...

Posted

stop read the past, read the future and think a little...

The future seems great for the company and myself.

Posted (edited)

Cause money doesn't fall from trees, you have to grind for that also.
Edited by Inevetible

Posted

Black Desert logic = Lets announce pay to win so everyone quits the game right after we ban you all for using razer synapse :D 

Wow dont even joke about that lmao if i get banned for Razer synapse I'm gonna be pissed 😂😂😨

I am convinced the median IQ of a BDO forum warrior is in the 50s.  People spending hours whining about a possible p2w mechanic not yet implemented, and complaining that PA banned some more cheaters?

When I read these posts it makes me think the nolifers supplemented their lack of $ with cheats to further get ahead.  

If you PvP at all in a serious way, you know gear is very important, but is not the determining factor in who wins a fight.  There is a natural soft cap on gear effectiveness and why do you care if more people reach that point?  Wouldn't that be better for node wars and RBF?  More competitive PvP.  Just sad that there are so many stupid people here.

Cmon havent you learned by now they do t want challenging fair fights they want easy mode kills where they always win and trash talk "getgudscrub" etc etc then they quickly get bored and move on to the next game and ri serepeat

hah. And when you think game company really cares about cheating in game. What DAUM wanted all along is:

a) Kill of any possible trade in game so they would put gold sellers out of bussiness.

b) Keep game clean of all P2W crap for few months so you build up your player base

c) Prepare law-suits in first few months to any cheat vendor and put them out of bussiness as well

d) Implement pay-2-win model since now, when you killed all bots and gold sellers, you have a monopoly on gold selling

e) [Yet-To-come] Slightly ninja-nerf drop rates so that casual player base will get next to zero silver in game by hunting and will be forced to get it by cash shop.

Koreans like most os asians are driven by money. Everything there is about money, being rich, complaining about P2W is non-existant there because their mind set is different than ours. See Korean ppl will never complain because its shameful for them not having money. They will not go ahead and say "do not pay2win" because that would mean you own no money. Hah!  Great for MMO companies right?

How can any serius player come to BDO and play here? No wonder twitch channels are dead, everyone qutting left and right.

Farm spots are freaking empty.

Game has already so much bad rap ... its unbelivable.

Anyway have fun DAUM with half your player base rage qutting. I am going back to Arch Age at least i can PvP there.

if they reduced the silver drops and ways to earn ingame that would kill it for me that was archeages biggest downfall the ability to make ingame money was too damn hard and u had to sell lp pots and other crap to get anywhere ingame

Posted

Example: "I fell through the groudn at kzarka boss and atacked it from underneath without taking dmg. I repeat, i FELL. I didn't do it intentionally, i just got teleported undeground by the game." So i should be perma banned because i exploited in your mind right? Even if it's not my fault, but the fault of the game engine that can't handle the Z axys proprely. 

Your example is idiotic.

Every time I fell through the floor I was unable to hit Kzarka.

Posted

good, the only cheating I still see sometimes is some random guy occasionaly passing me with their horse running like 400 mph  but not much else tbh.

Guess some cheaters will be pissed and start ddos the servers in a while lol..

You know there is a combo for horses that allows you to be in a continual "sprint" mode.  Its done using Drift and Instant Accel (you start the drift and hit instant accel almost immediately to boost your speed and before the instant accel boost runs out, you repeat)

Posted

You know there is a combo for horses that allows you to be in a continual "sprint" mode.  Its done using Drift and Instant Accel (you start the drift and hit instant accel almost immediately to boost your speed and before the instant accel boost runs out, you repeat)

Yes, horse moving at speed of light, working as intended.

Posted

Yes, horse moving at speed of light, working as intended.

Rather sounds like BUG ABUSE and not "working as intended" ;).

Should be banneble too.