• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

worst possible pet to get combat 3% exp ._.

28 posts in this topic

Posted

I've bred 4-6 cats, 8-10 dogs, 6 desert fox, havnt got a single bonus worth keeping and not rerolling. Plus is I have 4 tier 3 pets fast looting, dogs for ghillied pks, cat for gathering, fox for desert.

Mistake I made was leveling the freebie penguin to 10 out of curiosty ._.  He of ALL my pets gets combat exp , I dont fish, at all, you cant even buy penguins yet to tier him up to t3 to loot faster, and now if I want to benifit from the 3% combat exp I have to unsummon a t3 cat/dog/fox that Ive worked hard on and actually like their passive skill >_>

blehhhh I know, QQ gitgud ect ect but it hurts

Posted

All my pets has 3% karma recovery. Tell me about it.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think this is a secret ploy from Daum >_> make the free penguins get Combat EXP or +1 luck so people buy more pengus to breed

Posted

my eagle get 3% for fishing and the penguin for gathering.... i love the penguin :D

Posted

Just wait, they will eventually put in pet skill change coupons in the pearl shop

Posted

I think this is a secret ploy from Daum >_> make the free penguins get Combat EXP or +1 luck so people buy more pengus to breed

u cant buy them wtf ur talking its an event pet like the snowman

Posted

i get 3% combat by penguin too :D i'm happy

Posted

Same haha, combat exp penguin : ^) 

Posted

Hmm I have two 3% exp Dogs and one 3% karma Bird..

(didnt even bother with penguin, has no penguin)

Posted

Actually my Penguin got +1 Fishing Level, i love it. But then all my other pets got karma recovery : |

Posted

I have 3% processing pet, 3% training pet and my penguin will soon hit lvl 10, hope he gets 3% exp 

Posted

I've bred 4-6 cats, 8-10 dogs, 6 desert fox, havnt got a single bonus worth keeping and not rerolling. Plus is I have 4 tier 3 pets fast looting, dogs for ghillied pks, cat for gathering, fox for desert.

Mistake I made was leveling the freebie penguin to 10 out of curiosty ._.  He of ALL my pets gets combat exp , I dont fish, at all, you cant even buy penguins yet to tier him up to t3 to loot faster, and now if I want to benifit from the 3% combat exp I have to unsummon a t3 cat/dog/fox that Ive worked hard on and actually like their passive skill >_>

Mine got xp too, tis quite annoying!  But honestly, the only passive stat I really care about on my pets is +gathering.  Xp is such a joke now that 3% is negligible.  I get 6% from my good pets and their faster looting speed means I don't have to loot as much and probably results in more xp than that 3%!

All my pets has 3% karma recovery. Tell me about it.

I was so excited to get +9% karma recovery back in the day....then they made PKing useless and now I'm sad.

u cant buy them wtf ur talking its an event pet like the snowman

They aren't sold on KR?  I thought it would be in the cash shop with a future update.

Posted

Hmm I have two 3% exp Dogs and one 3% karma Bird..

(didnt even bother with penguin, has no penguin)

you must not afk fish at all :P penguin is life 

Posted

The funny thing is... I know so many people now (myself included) to get the combat xp pop on their welfare penguin.

I wouldn't be surprised if they had a higher chance to get it.

Posted

You don't even want to know how much $ I flushed down the shitter rage-smashing pets together to get all 4 with 3% combat & karma.  

Posted (edited)

All I can say is, you are bunch of suckers.

Edited by Kasathar

Posted

That s a lot of $ you have fed to Daum/PA bruh, keep it up lol....."Oh boy that wallet bleeds"...

Posted

pengu was free and rest were Trump change bud, enjoy bending over for loot or watching the sparklies as your lazy pets wait to reset, or does someone not kill fast enough for looting to be an issue? ahhh yes, ignorance is bliss aint it

Posted

I've bread far too many pets and never gotten Combat EXP, UNTIL.... Foxes, I thought maybe they had a higher chance, first 2 I bread got Combat Exp. 1 got Combat Exp and Gathering Plus 1, Other just Combat Exp. Breading another set tonight, will update if they get Combat exp or not.

Posted

lol suckers?  For what?  Having disposable income to throw away on something that helps me save an increasing amount of mind numbing grinding time each level. 

That s a lot of $ you have fed to Daum/PA bruh, keep it up lol....."Oh boy that wallet bleeds"...

I'm enjoying the game and money isn't an issue for me so it's whatever but I imagine this game must really suck for all the basement dwellers still living on mommy and daddies dime that can't afford to throw money at it.

Posted

I really wish we could tame pets in the wild.  It would be a really fun aspect, like horse breeding, but with different skill sets.

I'm enjoying the game and money isn't an issue for me so it's whatever but I imagine this game must really suck for all the basement dwellers still living on mommy and daddies dime that can't afford to throw money at it.

You know, you all really need to stop with the assumption that anyone who doesn't think a particular cash shop item is worth the asking price doesn't actually have the disposable income to buy that item. It really just makes you look like condescending snobs.

It's their money to spend as they wish. They think it's worth it, let them have their fun.

Posted

I really wish we could tame pets in the wild.  It would be a really fun aspect, like horse breeding, but with different skill sets.

You know, you all really need to stop with the assumption that anyone who doesn't think a particular cash shop item is worth the asking price doesn't actually have the disposable income to buy that item. It really just makes you look like condescending snobs.

It's their money to spend as they wish. They think it's worth it, let them have their fun.

Pretty sure that's exactly why the state it in such a way, to respond to the people already being assholes and calling people dumb for spending money on what they want to. Its their damn money, doesn't make them stupid for spending it how they want too, anymore than it makes you a worthless basement dweller for not buying something... The point is, be an asshole to someone, expect to get it in return...

1 person likes this

Posted

Pretty sure that's exactly why the state it in such a way, to respond to the people already being assholes and calling people dumb for spending money on what they want to. Its their damn money, doesn't make them stupid for spending it how they want too, anymore than it makes you a worthless basement dweller for not buying something... The point is, be an asshole to someone, expect to get it in return...

Exactly.

Posted

lol suckers?  For what?  Having disposable income to throw away...

Yes, that's exactly what I mean.

I agree, then don't complain.

Posted

Yes, that's exactly what I mean.

Ok well I dunno what to tell ya..  perhaps get a job or a better paying one and maybe one day you too can have disposable income to spend on things you enjoy?

In my opinion the only suckers here are the people that think their self-imposed boycott against the industry's P2W trend is going to accomplish anything.  If you want to voluntarily gimp yourself to make some sort of pointless anti-P2W political statement knock yourself out but let's not pretend that those of us that are willing to spend our disposable money for convenience and time savings are suckers.