• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

NA post patch, are you noticing any difference with server stability?

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone noticing any reduction in desynch and random disconnects?

Posted

I didn't have any issues last night and I was hopping channels quite a bit before Node Wars.

I didn't hear any reports from guildmates either so for now, it *seems* better?

Posted

Not really. I'm still experiencing desync in certain channels (namely Valencia E1 and Serendia E1/E2).. I haven't tried all of them yet, but Velia E1 seems to be very stable for me. I have a constant 30ms ping there which I'm very happy about.

Posted

i can actually stay connected to 02 channels which was impossible for me after the val patch so yeah it's fantastic for me and a few others i know.

Posted

It wasn't as bad as Tuesday night, but last night during Node Wars we all were getting huge lag spikes, all 3 guilds there were saying same thing. So it may be better, but its definitely not fixed.

Posted

While I haven't gotten into heavy combat yet, I haven't gotten the loading screen while traveling around like I was getting last week. I dunno if that is just because of the server restart or not though. Time will tell I guess.

Posted

I am stuck on one channel because of the Guild house/castle building worker "bug" but I nobody was complaining like in the past.  So I think they might actually have made progress.

Posted (edited)

It wasn't as bad as Tuesday night, but last night during Node Wars we all were getting huge lag spikes, all 3 guilds there were saying same thing. So it may be better, but its definitely not fixed.

Speaking of node wars and lag. Has anyone experienced this situation... My guild went up for a node war and right as the war started EVERY SINGLE member of my guild in the node war channel disconnected. The opposing guilds were able to stay in game and play on. This has happened to my guild in at least 3 different occasions now.

Edited by Nimalla

Posted

Speaking of node wars and lag. Has anyone experienced this situation... My guild went up for a node war and Right as the war started EVERY SINGLE member of my guild in the node war channel disconnected. The opposing guilds were able to stay in game and play on. This has happened to my guild in at least 3 different occasions now.

Opposing guild a GM guild confirmed!

</tinfoil hat>

Posted (edited)

Opposing guild a GM guild confirmed!

</tinfoil hat>

All occasions were against different guilds, so I am not suggesting it was them. I am just curious if it is happening to anyone else.

Edited by Nimalla

Posted

All occasions were against different guilds, so I am not suggesting it was them.

That was just a little light humor. :) 

Posted

Speaking of node wars and lag. Has anyone experienced this situation... My guild went up for a node war and right as the war started EVERY SINGLE member of my guild in the node war channel disconnected. The opposing guilds were able to stay in game and play on. This has happened to my guild in at least 3 different occasions now.

We did have a few of our members get DC'd during node wars. Most just extreme cases of Desync. Char isn't able to move or perform any actions, yet your health bar is draining from taking dmg, then suddenly you are moved 50m away and falling off a cliff... good times.

Posted (edited)

I know, but I just wanted to clarify, cuz some people do like tin foil hat theories. :D

Edited by Nimalla

Posted

Bannable offense!

For me last night it was kinda rubberbanding, I would say pretty noticeable. More so even that prior nights considering this was an overall smaller war.

Though its all up to RNG so w/e.

Posted

I know, but I just wanted to clarify, cuz some people do like tin foil hat theories. :D

Anyone who takes a post with </tinfoil hat> in it seriously kinda deserves to believe that silliness ;) 

Bannable offense!

Reported for libel!

Posted

All occasions were against different guilds, so I am not suggesting it was them. I am just curious if it is happening to anyone else.

Was your base in the same area for those events?  Or was your base placed extremely close to the border of the map each time?  It could have something to do with the activation of node wars and your location on the map.  Rather than your players being hit specifically, it could be that the area you were in was affected.

It is also possible someone in your guild is a shithead and figured out some kind of glitch/bug that results in DCing everyone around him

Posted

was on balenos U2 doing some afk horse training while i slept... got the loading screen right after i left my computer so whole night wasted...... again.... :(

Posted

I've been getting random loading screens(stops my autoloop), getting stuck in one place for a few seconds, mobs not getting damage from me for a few seconds and rubberbanding yesterday.   It seems it got worst compared last week(with no maintenance).  Didn't experience these issues 3 weeks ago(even with DDOS attack).  I could literally leave my computer running all week and shut it off on maintenance day only a month ago.  Now, I keep getting dc'd at night when i'm afk.

Posted

Just checked before heading off to bed, and I'd been disconnected whilst fishing.

Been the odd lag beforehand but nothing like the desync I was experiencing before maint.

Fingers crossed and bed.

Posted

Was your base in the same area for those events?  Or was your base placed extremely close to the border of the map each time?  It could have something to do with the activation of node wars and your location on the map.  Rather than your players being hit specifically, it could be that the area you were in was affected.

It is also possible someone in your guild is a shithead and figured out some kind of glitch/bug that results in DCing everyone around him

I know one of the occurrences was near the border, but I am not sure about the other times. I only witnessed it one of the three times. I will have to ask my guild mates.