• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

328 posts in this topic

Posted

playing rbf is so demoralising right now... then on top of the fact I get rekt every time I go near a fight, my guild memebers can see me when I'm on the opposite team so that makes steatlh useless as well.. so soul destroying is this current ninja life style..

Yea. If you face awakened class that actually has mediocre or good gear and know what to do... you have almost no chance...

My ninja become CC monkey after war and sorc got their awakenings...

Posted

Yea. If you face awakened class that actually has mediocre or good gear and know what to do... you have almost no chance...

My ninja become CC monkey after war and sorc got their awakenings...

This is exactly what we have become in RBF.  I CC targets down for a Witch or Wizard constantly.  Every now and then get a decent match up with a Warrior that is not sure of their combos, but like Quoted above, if they have half decent gear, and know what they are doing, we are a speed bump

Posted

playing rbf is so demoralising right now... then on top of the fact I get rekt every time I go near a fight, my guild memebers can see me when I'm on the opposite team so that makes steatlh useless as well.. so soul destroying is this current ninja life style..

Stealth really needs its immunity fixed. Its far too easy to pop.  And any enemy should not see the stealth.

1 person likes this

Posted

This is exactly what we have become in RBF.  I CC targets down for a Witch or Wizard constantly.  Every now and then get a decent match up with a Warrior that is not sure of their combos, but like Quoted above, if they have half decent gear, and know what they are doing, we are a speed bump

Yep. Even ranger became the better version of ninja with their awakening, doing huge amounts of damage while blocking, in melee, then bounce away and dash/iframe that is better than ours..?

Stealth really needs its immunity fixed. Its far too easy to pop.  And any enemy should not see the stealth.

Yes. Honestly, if they just made it so that even allies couldn't see us ever, that would be fine. Not sure why this hasn't been adressed yet in KR.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yep. Even ranger became the better version of ninja with their awakening, doing huge amounts of damage while blocking, in melee, then bounce away and dash/iframe that is better than ours..?

Yes. Honestly, if they just made it so that even allies couldn't see us ever, that would be fine. Not sure why this hasn't been adressed yet in KR.

Honestly speaking, ranger's awakening is what ninja/kunoichi should have been. I mean, look even at that running skill... i am so jealous. 

Regarding the stealth i use it just to gtfo of a potentially risky situation. In a rbf enviroment is almost impossible to use it to sneakily get behind someone due to being too slow and being too easy to break (most of the times they break it accidentally while spamming skills on the others.)

Posted

Honestly speaking, ranger's awakening is what ninja/kunoichi should have been. I mean, look even at that running skill... i am so jealous. 

Regarding the stealth i use it just to gtfo of a potentially risky situation. In a rbf enviroment is almost impossible to use it to sneakily get behind someone due to being too slow and being too easy to break (most of the times they break it accidentally while spamming skills on the others.)

Our stealth is the most important skill in rbf. It wouldnt be easy to break if you just sneak behind them or wait for someone to pick off. It's probably the best move in the kit. I use stealth to play mind games with opponents who are hard to fight, usually after 30+ seconds of not knowing where your enemy is will make them restless and easy to exploit their cooldowns, etc.

Posted

Our stealth is the most important skill in rbf. It wouldnt be easy to break if you just sneak behind them or wait for someone to pick off. It's probably the best move in the kit. I use stealth to play mind games with opponents who are hard to fight, usually after 30+ seconds of not knowing where your enemy is will make them restless and easy to exploit their cooldowns, etc.

Exactly. The stealth is one of the only things we have going for us, and it is very useful to be able to ambush people, since it is easy to get one up on someone who has their guard down. Unfortunately, with all the awakenings coming out, we can't really make use of it since ambushing someone usually leads to a failed attempt at deleting them before their team crushes you into the dirt with cannons, scythes, greatswords, 'super' short swords etc.

However, just over one more month to go.. I'm really trying to keep a grip on wanting to play this game but it's very difficult, hope we can at least get the update to the damage before the one month is up! Here's to hoping.

1 person likes this

Posted

Exactly. The stealth is one of the only things we have going for us, and it is very useful to be able to ambush people, since it is easy to get one up on someone who has their guard down. Unfortunately, with all the awakenings coming out, we can't really make use of it since ambushing someone usually leads to a failed attempt at deleting them before their team crushes you into the dirt with cannons, scythes, greatswords, 'super' short swords etc.

However, just over one more month to go.. I'm really trying to keep a grip on wanting to play this game but it's very difficult, hope we can at least get the update to the damage before the one month is up! Here's to hoping.

They MUST do something when our awakening comes out, right? They know there's an issue, they should look at it when they're working on the awakening. If they will haven't done anything or made the awakening bad as well, that's when I'd say I'm done with this game.

Posted

@GM_Dew can you please reply?

@GM_Caramel perhaps you can clear this up?

raw1.gif

Hello? Guys?

Another week and what a surprise no response?

Posted

How long is it going to take to get a simple answer to these questions?  It has literally been months that these problems have gotten ignored.  Meanwhile, Musa has a bug and within 1 week its addressed and fixed?  

What is going on?

Posted

How long is it going to take to get a simple answer to these questions?  It has literally been months that these problems have gotten ignored.  Meanwhile, Musa has a bug and within 1 week its addressed and fixed?  

What is going on?

It has been acknowledged and reported. It is not being ignored, we just do not have any recent updates. :/

1 person likes this

Posted

It has been acknowledged and reported. It is not being ignored, we just do not have any recent updates. :/

Thank you Caramel for the acknowledgement.

It is a start, and something that at least gives us a little support and hope that it is really being looked into.

Posted

Thank you Caramel for the acknowledgement.

It is a start, and something that at least gives us a little support and hope that it is really being looked into.

You're very welcome, although it is nothing really... I just wanted to let you know whether there was progress or not and in this case there isn't. Why? I am personally sure it may have to do with Awakenings but either way it is reported and as always we will keep you updated (once we have updates >.<)

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you fo r your comment.

So I'm assuming NA would like to release all awakenings. But KR had other plans

Posted

Thank you fo r your comment.

So I'm assuming NA would like to release all awakenings. But KR had other plans

I would say you are spot on this statement. 

But I don't think you can get them to confirm this as KR may get pissy. 

Posted

I would say you are spot on this statement. 

But I don't think you can get them to confirm this as KR may get pissy. 

Yea. I figured.

I kinda pitty NA. If that was their real intentions

Posted

My guess is that we won't see the buff until all the other classes have awakening.

The Ninja and Kuno buff was made in Korea to compete with awakenings so it makes sense BUT I still don't approve the fact that they changed the tooltips description, if the buff was meant to come later the tooltips should have remained untouched. All our legitimate complains are a direct consequence of that change, and it saddens me seeing that even today we can't get an official answer to the matter.

I love this game and I will play it until "my/our" awakening comes out. I'm sure about one thing though, if future issues with this class will get treated like this one I won't hesitate one second and I'll just quit.

Posted

My guess is that we won't see the buff until all the other classes have awakening.

The Ninja and Kuno buff was made in Korea to compete with awakenings so it makes sense BUT I still don't approve the fact that they changed the tooltips description, if the buff was meant to come later the tooltips should have remained untouched. All our legitimate complains are a direct consequence of that change, and it saddens me seeing that even today we can't get an official answer to the matter.

I love this game and I will play it until "my/our" awakening comes out. I'm sure about one thing though, if future issues with this class will get treated like this one I won't hesitate one second and I'll just quit.

I wonder if this will means that when ninja awakening is released it will be the original unchanged version that korea started with, and they will patch the class later nex year to add all the class changes korea has now.

Posted

I wonder if this will means that when ninja awakening is released it will be the original unchanged version that korea started with, and they will patch the class later nex year to add all the class changes korea has now.

I have no idea pal, no idea...we can just hope for the best.

Posted

Would you GM's get fired if you kept pestering them about the issue? I mean... This shouldn't have been an issue at all considering the class was delayed BECAUSE we were suppose to get those buffs.

I'm really starting to feel the difference in strength especially now that even more awakenings are out. Even fighting other ninja's is a bit of a pain because we can't reallly kill each other quick enough... so we just gotta wait till either one of us runs out of potions.

Posted

Would you GM's get fired if you kept pestering them about the issue? I mean... This shouldn't have been an issue at all considering the class was delayed BECAUSE we were suppose to get those buffs.

I'm really starting to feel the difference in strength especially now that even more awakenings are out. Even fighting other ninja's is a bit of a pain because we can't reallly kill each other quick enough... so we just gotta wait till either one of us runs out of potions.

What? If you have gear, Ninjas melt to you and vice versa. Once one of you gets caught, you die instantly unless you outgear the other.

Posted

What? If you have gear, Ninjas melt to you and vice versa. Once one of you gets caught, you die instantly unless you outgear the other.

Ninjas do not have that kill power.We need multiple chain combos to finish players.

That's why Awakenings and our promised buff is vital. At this rate, Ninjas / Kuno will be consider the worst characters

Its very likely. Look at the description for heart seek. Says we can use it with Surado. But Ninja step doesn't include our awakening.

Posted

In the mean time, grind for skill points, practice combos, and get better gear. Use the time given to get even more prepared. Obviously right now awakened vs us is going to be hard so hang in there until then

Ninjas do not have that kill power.We need multiple chain combos to finish players.

That's why Awakenings and our promised buff is vital. At this rate, Ninjas / Kuno will be consider the worst characters

Its very likely. Look at the description for heart seek. Says we can use it with Surado. But Ninja step doesn't include our awakening.

Ninja vs Ninja matchup is whoever has better gear and gets caught out first. I do a lot of these duels and most of the time If one gets cc'd and comboed its either death or 80% health gone

Posted

Against other Rogues, yes, they certainly do.. With bhegs gloves, I can kill another ninja with full tri boss gear in one combo if I don't miss.. two if something misses.

Posted

Against other Rogues, yes, they certainly do

Ninja vs Ninja matchup is whoever has better gear and gets caught out first. I do a lot of these duels and most of the time If one gets cc'd and comboed its either death or 80% health gone

.  I hope you two aren't suggesting Ninja doesn't need buffs because they can fight eachother ok. That's just.. wow . lol

What about the tanky classes with higher damage output? on top of that,You DO realiz Ninja is one of the lowest DP characters right? p