• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] In-Game accessibility to Pearl Shop Items

6,514 posts in this topic

Posted

WHY DO YOU KILL THE GAME EVEN MORE I LOVED IT?

Posted

This is pay to win and is not acceptable. I believe that in coming weeks you will see a drop in players and customers, and the current players will and should stop investing money into their accounts.

I hope that everyone with their right mind boycott this.

This is not Korea. It has been discussed in the past, over and over and over. Theres a reason for the youtube drama. Pearl Abyss needs to not be this hungry for money.

Not much feedback to give Kakao, im sorry, the compromise has been here for a long time, there has been small and acceptable ammounts of p2w, and it just becomes more and more and more. If we accept this, what stops Pearl Abyss from making absolutely every thing in the game purchasable for real money?

Im sad to even consider boycotting my favorite game of all time.

Pearl Abyss has a lot to learn from Valve.

Sincerely, A sad and dissapointed customer.

2 people like this

Posted

This just ruined another game that had a lot of potential. If Daum is going to continue to be a pushover and do everything that PA tells them regardless of what the majority of customers want, then this game will inevitably go p2w. Good job Daum you just lost even more players

Posted (edited)

I honestly don't think this is a good change. Unless you have full details, the $30 paywall to begin with should already imply people CAN buy from the Pearl Shop, and those items weren't exclusive to being exchanged into ingame Silver and weren't powerimbalancing changes from obtaining them. Granting ingame silver with real money exchange from selling items with or without limit is already a endless pit of silver for whoever has the largest bank account for little to no effort in playing the game and IS a power imbalance change. Silver is literally everything everyone uses to grow their char. not $$.

I am really not down for an experience of a new level 50 player first char wielding a TETzarka without even knowing wtf Kzarka even is and having the surplus amount of silver that many others grinded days/hours/weeks to get the same amount at a much more indepth experienced knowledge of the game itself at how to obtain such an item.

Edit: I get that developers need to be paid, this concept CAN work, it's just not enough information(min/max price limits silver vs. real$ exchange limit and if it's an insane amount no, if it's a minimal amount okwhatever) and I'm in panic mode.

Edited by KyrandisX
1 person likes this

Posted

Gotta love how passive aggressive this post is, they're clearly not happy that Pearl Abyss is forcing them to do this :)

But, I will take it in strides, for anyone who wants a refund; Go outside, learn how the real world works. You dont get to charge back just because the game you played for likely 100s of hours suddenly arent what you want anymore ^^

^ This.Pearl abyss is the one that calls the shots in the end.The post reeks of not wanting to do this but here it goes

Posted

Jouska, need talk whit u but i dont know how, can u wisp me? its important. please.

Posted

another broken promise

Posted

rOOgyvM.png

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

I've never posted anything on these forums. I've spent most of my time with this game on reddit.

Although this has made me post here, I just really can't process what are you doing right now. When you've introduced the Value Pack you know that most of the people hated it and they've said that the game is slowly turning into P2W style.

And now you're doing this and yet you even say you care about the community's opinion?

Like really I just don't know what to say. You just committed suicide, Legion is coming out in less than a month and you're letting people buy stuff for real money and put in on the sale in the AH.

Don't get me wrong I really love this MMO and I've been stuck with it for a while playing pretty much whenever I could and what I loved about it that there's no real advantage for people who buy stuff from the Pearl Shop over the people who can't afford it. I always thought that Pearl Shop is a way to support you guys and I myself have bought several things from it.

For God's sake don't do this I really don't want to see this game die out and I bet you will loose a noticable player base if you do this.

If I could I would get a refund of all the money I've spent on this game which is over 150 Euro, just because you're doing this pathetic thing.

Edited by Sillus
Added some things.

Posted

DO NOT DO THIS!!! this is pay to win! please do not destroy the economy in the game! Once this happens people will be able to throw lots of money at the game and convert to silver buy all the best gear on the market. instantly outgearing people that spend tons of time on the game. This is pay to win please do not ruin the game like this. 

Posted

Don't do this BDO, what ever amount of gain you get from this you kill the game and put a counter on how long it will last. If you want to see you game last don't do this.

Posted

If you do this dumb p2w shit you can also just add valk cry....

Posted

i fcking knew it..

Posted

Do tiers, Make it shitty pets on market, make pearl shop ones sexy af or lower pearls price so 1k perals is €1.50 and pet market 1.5m or another thing 5 per month.

Posted

Thanks for killing the game with your greed! RIP NA BDO!

Posted

Was holding out on spending any more money ($600 so far) till awakenings...glad I did!  Good timing btw PA, WoW Legion comes out at the end of the month, so we didn't miss the launch!

Posted

Dont bring such P2W features.. that sucks!
If this is going life, I want a refund because of broken promises!

Posted

I was hoping BDO wouldn't go down the same road as Blade & Soul did, but it seems like they are going to. 
It looks like it will be implemented no matter what we say, so all I can hope for is that they limit the amount of items you can sell on the market to 0-5 a month. 
If they won't do this, players who do not want to spend money on the game and were trying to catch up will likely lose interest as the gap would become even bigger if they dont join the bandwagon.

Posted

majority of players will hate that, but when daum gets more profit from the minority, they will do it, but I'm gone then.

Posted

PA does this because they want to make more money, dont even try to tell us otherwise. They obviously doesnt care about this game because this will ruin it. They are -----ing everyone who genuinely loves the game and puts down endless hours into it, in their asses. No matter how much time you put in, the guy next to you, if he has more money irl, he will be richer in game. -----ing genius mechanic. This is not Korea, then dont make this game into the korean version. 

Well its been a fun ride. It ends here, ill go back into shitty games that i dont enjoy as muchs. Thanks PA

Posted

Rest in pepperonis

Posted

If you do this Daum, you're LITERALLY destroying the game, because this change is without a doubt making it pay to win, which was promised it wouldn't be iirc.And it means you're screwing over all your customers and the people who actually love this game and would keep playing this game for years to come. Please do not do this, not any variation of it.

Posted

@PM_Jouska IF you go through with this you will loose alot of players, sure, you will also earn some cash... but the most important part is, you will prove to the community that you have no hold on Pearl abbyss whatsoever.. in other words, loosing the confidense and the faith everyone has actually placed in you guys to handle this, and to KEEP this game a p2w free (ish) game

Ive had more fun in this game than I've had in any other game for the last 10 years, dating back to everquest 1.... IF this change goes through there is no chance im staying.

Hope you handle this the right way..

Posted

this won't last long for 1 reason...

Gold Sellers will once again be able to Fork Daum out of $$$$$$ with stolen credit cards.

Posted (edited)

Value Pack was already border line p2w, many people completely despised it but fact that game needs money go keep going was understandable.

But this goes way too far, way too quick. Another AA congratz. P2W in PvE games ruins everything and we are about to get P2W in PvP based game where everything is so RNG heavy and gear based. I didn't expect this game to nose dive so quickly.

You want feedback, really? Like you would do anything about, it's basically letting us know few days ahead before we get hit in the face.

Thanks for ruining game PA.

Edited by Amatsu