• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] In-Game accessibility to Pearl Shop Items

6,514 posts in this topic

Posted

Why are the devs of this game so terrible. You have a gold nugget but just shit all over it every patch you get

Posted

@PM_Jouska you lied to us.

I hope you're proud of yourself.

we should have know that this guy with his background will betray us! 

Posted

All the last Youtube content creators for the game are already coming out against this. If this p2w bullshit isn't removed asap almost nobody will be left playing, just some sad lonely cash shop whales fighting each other with welfare checks and mommy's credit cards..

4 people like this

Posted

Thanks for your input, I know, I read it, but that was before 117 pages on this thread so I was hopping that maybe they would reconsider it or maybe I just still do not want to believe what they chose to do with the game because I liked the game.

heh I have no faith in Daum/PA/Kakao.  this is a business decision and I understand that, however it was not a good one, especially right after the crap just died down a bit from the Value Pack.  I for one will be uninstalling.  I could forgive the value pack it was borderline, but as many argued it was the door opening to P2W and this just pushes it open a bit further.  What's next Valk's Cry even though they said that wouldn't be added either?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

"Legion" is coming are you ready to uninstall that korean crap bull shiit boys and grills.

I am

and You?

Edited by qsk
2 people like this

Posted

If you would have read my other posts; I said:

"The grounds for a refund are non-existant since they never pledged to keep this game a certain way, dont get me wrong, you can probably get a refund on recent transactions with the help of your bank but only if you can prove you didnt recieve the "item" in question or if someone did the charge without your permission, but if you have a history of numerous transactions with the same company you can see how your claims would have zero credibility."

You CAN get a refund if the charges are isolated, which is clearly your case and if you spent cash after that and you didnt get a refund for it, I'm afraid there wouldnt be much space for "ownage".

Posted (edited)

funny, ppl crying so much here, but that system is not as unfair as this crap boss system which is not implemented in KR ! =D

pls add function to resell outfits and costumes or make it family tradeable

Edited by benii

Posted

So many Cry babys lol wah wah i dont want to spend real money, Wah wah i dont want to spend silver for those real money items, wah wah i cant get free kzakas
Grow up kids.

• player A sells item he bought for real cash & player B buys it. Player A & player B could of used Real Money to get the item. Both have equal opportunity.
  • Player B is supporting P2w..  False, player B is buying something he cant afford but spent equal hours in game playing to what player A spent in real life to buy.
  • OMFG people can make 150mill+ a week...... really? head out of *** *****, If its sells maybe, IF IT SELLS. i can make more than that a week in game
  • its all p2w in the cash shop.... Really? nope only the offhand costume item gives stamina which could be concidered a p2w item as some classes require that to dodge. (this does depends on if Loyalty items (kamasilive) is going to be allowed to be sold then it crosses the line.
  • pets are p2w... No, just NO! go sit in a corner then re-enroll back to school to get a semi decent education!

This is why all you cry babies wont be listened to. because you have your head so far up your *** its not funny

If you want to be listened to then think with some common sense! i know its to hard for most of you as i have seen repeatedly on the forums you can't, so i'll start you off:

Instead of Players being able to sell cash shop items & Pearl Abyss wanting to add Cash Shop items to markets, Lets meet in the middle & have a NPC in game that sells the items for Silver.
Since if this is what pearl abyss truly wants & Kakao games supports as you claim & can see from all the feedback since posting this, then both of you should have zero reservations about doing it this way.

& that my cry babie archeage friends is how you get them by the balls!

Posted (edited)

Edited by Fortuitous

Posted

So many Cry babys lol wah wah i dont want to spend real money, Wah wah i dont want to spend silver for those real money items, wah wah i cant get free kzakas
Grow up kids.

• player A sells item he bought for real cash & player B buys it. Player A & player B could of used Real Money to get the item. Both have equal opportunity.
  • Player B is supporting P2w..  False, player B is buying something he cant afford but spent equal hours in game playing to what player A spent in real life to buy.
  • OMFG people can make 150mill+ a week...... really? head out of *** *****, If its sells maybe, IF IT SELLS. i can make more than that a week in game
  • its all p2w in the cash shop.... Really? nope only the offhand costume item gives stamina which could be concidered a p2w item as some classes require that to dodge. (this does depends on if Loyalty items (kamasilive) is going to be allowed to be sold then it crosses the line.
  • pets are p2w... No, just NO! go sit in a corner then re-enroll back to school to get a semi decent education!

This is why all you cry babies wont be listened to. because you have your head so far up your *** its not funny

If you want to be listened to then think with some common sense! i know its to hard for most of you as i have seen repeatedly on the forums you can't, so i'll start you off:

Instead of Players being able to sell cash shop items & Pearl Abyss wanting to add Cash Shop items to markets, Lets meet in the middle & have a NPC in game that sells the items for Silver.
Since if this is what pearl abyss truly wants & Kakao games supports as you claim & can see from all the feedback since posting this, then both of you should have zero reservations about doing it this way.

forgot to add, i'd gladly buy a kzaka off the cash shop if you want to know my stance on TRUE p2w, this isnt even close to p2w, let alone the items we currently have in the cash shop.

Posted

i bought this game because it was a buy to play with no subscription that promised no pay to win.Sounded like trumpets from heaven announcing a game i was dreaming of with amazing gameplay. as soon as i started playing i seen pay 2 win elements with things needed to be competitvie like pets that auto loot, i cant keep up with hand looting when everyone else just runs through mobs not missing a beat. then the game has heavy penalties for weight so buying + carry weight is needed to farm and grind longer just too many other things to mention now this. wow looking like refund time is at hand....

Posted (edited)

funny, ppl crying so much here, but that system is not as unfair as this crap boss system which is not implemented in KR ! =D

I don't care how unfair or fair this game after Dajum lied me and it "stole" my money. Dajum sold half-done game in the start (Without real good PvP content)  in full game price, than switch to monthly subscription modell (Value pack) with pure p2w microtransaction system.  This is not fair. I played this crap in other game (Trino-AA) and I switch to bdo because it offered other and "fair play" system. This is gone. The next week patch switch game to the archeage2 without competitive low-medium level contents. All hated factors will be here.  No, thanks. If I can do it I will try to get refund or charge back. I don't care bad excuses. I payed because I trusted in this company. I feel knife in my back.  If Company plays dirty we don't have to be fair users.

Edited by Mikroman

Posted

Grow up kids.

& that my cry babie archeage friends is how you get them by the balls.

Literally the biggest load of shit I've read in awhile. And that's surprising given its a MMO Forum. 

3 people like this

Posted

Are you stupid they say that this game would never go pay to win. Because of that reason i bought it. They should start p2w from begining or no p2w because someone who started now if he p2w he will have better gear then me in 2 months. And i couldnt p2w and worked my ass of for the gear. That's my problem!

Posted

http://theinvestor.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20160720001024
From another thread by Anemoi that seems to shed light on this decision.

Snippet from the article:
Some market watchers, however, said Kakao has been investing in games to use them as a cash cow while shifting its focus into the online-to-offline, or O2O, business that draws potential customers from online channels to physical stores.

“The O2O business, which is considered Kakao’s future growth engine, needs some time to generate profits. The game business appears intended as a temporary cash cow.” said Kim Dong-hee, an analyst from Meritz Securities.

Posted

Is it just me... I do like this option available ingame? Why because i don't have to spend a $ to get any costume ingame. Even i did spend almost 100$ for pets etc. Just grind gold buy 1 at the marketplace. This definitly makes the people who are able to spend $200++ each week op and p2w. So even if this option wasnt available ingame. These players already play 24/7 to get tet items. So basically it does speed up the process for them to gain max items. 

End game pvp we are wasted against people that spend $$$ so yes more people will quit later on because of this option. But for new players it's kinda great. They won't spend a $ like we did before for pets/costumes etc...You get more players now. But you wil lose even more later on. It's already easy to get to lv 50+ in couple hours. I realy think this game wil die if it continues the way it's going now. because so many major changes we get in such less time. Next time ask the community for advise before adding major changes like atleast many weeks before patch. So people have time to discuss this and be ready for it selling buying stuff etc. now alot of us we did spend cash ingame already before this got post. It kinda scks to know this after you spend the cash already. 

Btw sorry for my english...

Posted

Grow up kids.

You're a complete moron. I hope you enjoy playing an empty game. Western audiences will not put up with this shit.

Posted

Hidden Content

"cash cow"  i knew it xD

Posted

Empty servers inc.. enjoy your costumes when there is just 17 of you playing per server 

Posted

and to join this totally dramatic, salty and possibly stupid af discusion:

rich people cry about p2w status because they won't be rich anymore.

tons of games allow you to buy "premium" items for in-game money and this is actually good thing, letting free players get what they never could otherwise.

don't like changes? i will hold the door.

the problem is not in selling pearl items. problem is you want to buy things instead grind for them. never go back to marketplace and voila, selling pearls have no use. but you are too greedy. perdiod.

Posted

Hope you change your decision KAKAO, otherwise RIP BDO 2016-2016

Posted

Grow up kids.

Not 150kk/week, it will be around 350-400kk/week what mean 1400-1600kk/month what mean... max 2-5 months to get everything +20 with 0 grind. This is p2w.

Look again to pearl shop, we already got Value Pack with 30% tax reduce for market what for many players is p2w, same about rest bonuses (for me value pack is nice but max price should be 8$/€). Other items like desert/trent costumes cost 30€/$ and hide your nick. For me this is damn p2w because of price.

Pets are actualy p2c (pay to comfort), all what they offer is auto pick up items. Bonuses like 3% also aren't p2w too.

F2P incoming in max 2 months when this happens.
B2P > P2P > P2W > F2P > close the servers
BDO is at P2W atm.

So only crying baby you are here or pro retarded kid. I hope you like it.

Posted

I don't get it, if you can spend 8 hours a day (40 hours a week) playing a game then you should have no problem getting a job and buying whatever you want in-game.

It's a game people, no one slapped your mom so chill. If you truly enjoy the game (and I do) then you'll be here even if "90%" of the people leave. Otherwise you're here for the ego boost of being the "top ranked" player, not because you love the game.

Posted

Please Kakao the game was going fine until this announcement, DONT DO IT  

1 person likes this

Posted

Grow up kids.

Real money -> ingame silver -> night vendor and energy potions -> full boss armor, accesorries and enchantment stones without any effort at all.

Value pack with 30% sales collection !