• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] In-Game accessibility to Pearl Shop Items

6,514 posts in this topic

Posted

Making mess?
They are robbing you of money at bright daylight and you are fine with it? 

Bro..

You bought game, playing 5 months and now you say I want my money back? Don't be silly, I am fine with game because I am not playing 24h and enjoy it 100% after 5 months playing.

Do u understand this? Bro

Posted

Servers, office and staff costs money.

i finaly Payed more than 120€ for 6 month bdo ... Its like 12 Month wow ... 

they earn enough

Posted (edited)

I will not go along with a change like this. Alot of ppl in my guild feel the same. If this goes through im out. I will try torefund whatever i can and never touch an mmorpg again. This was the last game for me which goes ptw. It started for me with Metin2, Lineage2, and did go to Neverwinter online and now BDO. I say No More to this shit

Edited by Peon
1 person likes this

Posted

You bought game, playing 5 months and now you say I want my money back? Don't be silly, I am fine with game because I am not playing 24h and enjoy it 100% after 5 months playing.

I want my money back for all the stuff I bought in the cashshop that is going to be available ingame for silver now.

I dont want my money back for the game, why would I want that?

Think before you post.

And yes I understand it, its you who doesnt understand anything apparaently.

Posted

You and what 4 others? At least you have a party for scrolls I guess.

Posted

False advertising.

If I buy a refrigerator and after five months the people who sold it to me decide it's going to be a heater.

You can damn -----ing well I will be irate.

Not only that, every country in the goddamn world would refund me on that purchase.

You can't just "lie" and expect everything to be okay. Eventually someone will call you out.

Posted (edited)

get the money back and quit that game ! if p2w coming !!!

Edited by sCorpY

Posted

False advertising.

If I buy a refrigerator and after five months the people who sold it to me decide it's going to be a heater.

Not only that, every country in the goddamn world would refund me on that purchase.

You can't just "lie" and expect everything to be okay. Eventually someone will call you out.

If you bought it on paypal, dispute it. It seems to be working for other people.

Posted

Been rich bbecause of a game cost money

You think they have become rich with a b2p mmo game? srry I might have missunderstod your comment :)

Posted

So what do you do if you didnt use pay pal? Just talk to your bank?

Posted

Lel, you just explained why its a problem. Your a casual. Casuals don't compete at high levels. Its not as issue for you cuz you don't compete. Get rekt.

Posted

Regardless of the region, there will always be players who, for whatever reason, do not get to experience all the features Black Desert offers, including Pearl Shop Items.  Adding a mechanic that grants access to Pearl Shop items with in game currency will allow more players to enjoy such content.  They are open to the community’s feedback and ask you to share your thoughts and concerns about this change.

Lower the absurdly high prices for your pearl shop items and more people will have access to them... Hell, you'll probably make even more money from the sheer volume of increased sales to be honest.

I've bought my f air share of costumes and other cash shop items, but I can tell you for sure I would have probably bought all of them if they were cheaper!

If the biggest barrier to accessing cash shop items is the cost, lower the cost!!  Don't allow your game to be potentially destroyed by this pay 2 win change.  The western market cannot be treated like the asian market in this regard because of the sheer hatred for pay2win.  

Posted

DAUM we need connection between game account and forum account fast.

Many frustrated kids are making mess on forum.

Like all castle owners and all other "top" guilds?

Posted

False advertising.

I couldnt like your post cause I am limited to 10 likes a day for some reason. But I will sure as hell quote you on this.

"If I buy a refrigerator and after five months the people who sold it to me decide it's going to be a heater." is basicly the whole problem.

If anyone doesnt agree that that is a valid reason to quit or to get your money back, youre an asshole :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I thought the game was "Pay to Play" because we wouldn't have this like they do in Korea, if its going down this road we should get refund for the game so we can have the free to play as they do.

Edited by Cacus

Posted

You think they have become rich with a b2p mmo game? srry I might have missunderstod your comment :)

No but they made a lot of profits over a b2p mmo game with lots of people spending hundreds, even thousands, on pearl charges.

Posted

DAUM is already in shit with their credit card processor for all the goldsellers using stolen cards, it won't take many charge backs to get their ability pulled permanently.

Posted

We understand that this change will spark discussions, and have asked Pearl Abyss to share their thoughts behind this decision.  Pearl Abyss considers in-game accessibility to Pearl Items necessary in Black Desert.  Regardless of the region, there will always be players who, for whatever reason, do not get to experience all the features Black Desert offers, including Pearl Shop Items.  Adding a mechanic that grants access to Pearl Shop items with in game currency will allow more players to enjoy such content.  

Dont sugar coat it. You just want to make more money, tell us the truth instead of lying blatantly

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Lower the absurdly high prices for your pearl shop items and more people will have access to them... Hell, you'll probably make even more money from the sheer volume of increased sales to be honest.

I've bought my f air share of costumes and other cash shop items, but I can tell you for sure I would have probably bought all of them if they were cheaper!

If the biggest barrier to accessing cash shop items is the cost, lower the cost!!  Don't allow your game to be potentially destroyed by this pay 2 win change.  The western market cannot be treated like the asian market in this regard because of the sheer hatred for pay2win.  

Totally agree. And its not hatred, its that the west simply dont accept being used in this manner, being exploited or being betrayed.

Edited by Bengel
2 people like this

Posted

cardswipe.gif

3 people like this

Posted

You messed up Kakao.... your greed got the better of you. You royally messed up. This is so sad, even friends of mine, who didn't like the game, but respected the company because you DIDNT do this are just telling everyone you're scum. Wow.

Posted

Lel, you just explained why its a problem. Your a casual. Casuals don't compete at high levels. Its not as issue for you cuz you don't compete. Get rekt.

You don't know my gear, skill etc and you called me casual. Do you remember this little kid in Velia port? She is talking about u "Idiot".

Posted

lol @ the mods for hiding posts. gj RIP

It's bad for Daum because they will literally lose their ability to process credit cards in the United States due to PCI compliance issues.

Posted

Maybe Daum forgot how to reply to us?

2 people like this