• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] In-Game accessibility to Pearl Shop Items

6,514 posts in this topic

Posted

Did any mod replyed to this tread?

Posted

are you seriously suggesting that a ToS overrules law?

if they're according to the law, which they are in this case, then there is nothing to be overruled :)

Posted

dont think so

Posted

1.) There isn't another definition for it. Sell Costume/pets -> Get mass amounts of silver.

2.) Idk about you, but I wouldn't be bragging/proud about gear I spent $30+ on. In fact, it's embarrassing.

3.) Unretained. The community is now getting unstable, as you can see.

4.) Friendships aren't the only thing that makes a game.

5.) I'll give you that one. People shouldn't have done that.

In answer:

1) The core of the matter is that you have the ability to use it or not. Regardless of the definition, you have the ability to ignore it if YOU want - but obviously you wish to be offended by it - your choice.

2) It is only embarrassing if you think it is. Those that have the money to purchase have never been embarrassed to say " I'm a casual player and I want to keep up supporting my guild and the best way to do it for me, is to buy the needed gear" The reason given is usually that they do not have the extensive amount of time to grind it out.

3) The game exists with constant influx of cash - that's what a business does. The current community will possibly throw their toys out of the pram, but those will be the vocal few.

4) But they are the major part (for me and for all those that enjoy guild play)

Posted (edited)

Paid for a thing.Got a thing.
Called it robbery.

? what?
what?

Paid for a thing, a no pay to win version of BDO.
Got that thing.

Thing was taken away, the very reason this version of BDO was buy to play was that was PA's condition on removing the pay to win from our version of the game.
My god you're right, why would anybody be upset over this?

Do you live in a world of delusion or are you just willfully ignorant?

Edited by GingerFinger

Posted

if they're according to the law, which they are in this case, then there is nothing to be overruled :)

their ToS is in accordance to Netherlands law, and says nothing about false advertising. EU laws do however cover this, and are in place for exactly this reason

Posted (edited)

Use the staff post tracker .... oh wait they disabled it.
Thought they wanted our feedback?? nah of course they didnt. You wont see a reply from them until next week wehn they add it into game.

Edited by nollywood

Posted

2 people like this

Posted

YAY! a new awesome game is going P2W! Guess I'm quitting if this goes on...

Posted

Paid for a thing, a no pay to win version of BDO.Got that thing.
Thing was taken away, the very reason this version of BDO was buy to play was that was PA's condition on removing the pay to win from our version of the game.
My god you're right, why would anybody be upset over this?

Do you live in a world of delusion or are you just willfully ignorant?

Nie. I just pay attention to what's going on around me, and don't attempt to use fallacy to hold another at the end of my gun.

Your definition of P2W and what the developers consider P2W is different. This is because the definition of "Winning" is different. This being said, something I've been waiting for someone to figure out...
The developers have the prevalent opinion of what is P2W in THEIR GAME and what isn't.

Why?
well.

They developed it.
You may not agree.
But you did not create this game.

Either way. I've seen a great many posts on these forums. Very few people have specified  exactly what they didn't want to see. A lot of which was addressed in responses FROM THE DEVELOPER lol.
People said they didn't want p2w for the most part.
PA said "k".
And implemented what they consider is not p2w into their game for our version.
Because of how the game works, I agree with all of their implementations up to this point.

What I don't agree with however... Is how late my main will have to wait to get dem awakenings :(
Where is the wizard love. Buff wizards.

But hey, you're free to think of me as willfully ignorant if you'd like. You're entitled to that train of thought.

Posted

their ToS is in accordance to Netherlands law, and says nothing about false advertising. EU laws do however cover this, and are in place for exactly this reason

there was no false advertisement to beginn with, you problem ist, that you think a low cm hast the capabilities of setting the course of company or make binding statements about the company.

there never was a false advertisement nor will be, you just took the word of a not responsible person. there is no law against such a case :P

and your problem with the tos is, that the service is eligable for changes, and guess what, this is a chance of the service, SURPRISE xD

Posted

I dont think so they will just ignore this and add it anyway like they always did 

Posted

The developers have the prevalent opinion of what is P2W in THEIR GAME and what isn't.

no they don't, not less they defined it

they literally marketed this game as "time2win". if time=money (which it does in this game) its p2w

1 person likes this

Posted

I know I have made a good arguement when the only replies I get are insults and attempts at belittling me. I feel very satisfied with that result. Thanks guys.

Posted

TBH

Giftrap remaining valuepacks according to  the value of the packs at start and cut the crap bout B2P already.

At least then all will be clear to us, all this frustration and meh isn't worth it, it's just a game.

Posted (edited)

Easiest way, let people sell old costumes which they had three or more months in their possession.

So real and ingame money can circulate better and make the game even more so lucrative for the Developers and the Players.

And each Costume can only be sold once per account.

Edited by ZappBdot

Posted

there was no false advertisement to beginn with, you problem ist, that you think a low cm hast the capabilities of setting the course of company or make binding statements about the company.

there never was a false advertisement nor will be, you just took the word of a not responsible person. there is no law against such a case :P

and your problem with the tos is, that the service is eligable for changes, and guess what, this is a chance of the service, SURPRISE xD

market game to western audience as b2p without p2w features (one of the core marketing approaches to attract players btw)

wait 6 months, make game p2w

...the product is no longer what I paid for

this is a hard concept for you to grasp? It doesn't matter though, the massive flood of charge backs has already started, the games been wounded ,now all we do is wait for it to bleed out. You not understanding isn't going to change that, so have a good day :)

1 person likes this

Posted

NOTE: The previous announcement has been polished in order to deliver and clarify the intention better.

2 people like this

Posted

Nie. I just pay attention to what's going on around me, and don't attempt to use fallacy to hold another at the end of my gun.

Your definition of P2W and what the developers consider P2W is different. This is because the definition of "Winning" is different. This being said, something I've been waiting for someone to figure out...

Why?
well.

They developed it.
You may not agree.
But you did not create this game.

Either way. I've seen a great many posts on these forums. Very few people have specified  exactly what they didn't want to see. A lot of which was addressed in responses FROM THE DEVELOPER lol.
People said they didn't want p2w for the most part.
PA said "k".
And implemented what they consider is not p2w into their game for our version.
Because of how the game works, I agree with all of their implementations up to this point.

What I don't agree with however... Is how late my main will have to wait to get dem awakenings :(
Where is the wizard love. Buff wizards.

But hey, you're free to think of me as willfully ignorant if you'd like. You're entitled to that train of thought.

I, you, we, as the consumer, providing our money for a product, under particular pretenses, are entitled to receive the product that was advertised to us.
See, there are things called consumer rights laws that exist basically everywhere, protecting that fact.
The people complaining are not entitled, they were promised a product, which they paid for and are entitled to receive.

The consumer decides when a product within reason, weather or not is fit for the purpose in which it was advertised to be.
Feel free to look up legal proceedings pretty much anywhere and you will find courts rule this way quite consistently.

You can feel free to agree with the current situation and not feel as though the product is not what you paid for, but others are well within their rights to feel otherwise.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

are you seriously suggesting that a ToS overrules law?

If you sign a legal contract without reading it, because you heard / someone told you its good for you does the contract stop being legal ?

Not a lawyer but pretty sure it does not not (unless you can prove you have diminishes mental capabilities and thus you can't be legally bound by the contract without your legal guardian being present at the signing / him or her signing it)

Edited by OSik83
structure

Posted (edited)

NOTE: The previous announcement has been polished in order to deliver and clarify the intention better.

lol, I can't even figure out what the difference is

was it the "the players of JP and KR etc like this change because of the reason we listed"?

If so, ew.  I mean, come on.. you saw the response here why would you say this.

Edited by asdf2000

Posted

I would say. no to this. it would ruin the game. im on of the people who dont got alot of money to spend on the game and i would love a Costume.. but. this would ruin the game as we see it...

Atleast make this Once per month you can sell ONE!, Prices needs to be cheap though... 10 Million for a Costume. MAX

You must be 12 yrs old or a complete moron. Who in their right mind is going to spend $29 for 10million? Use some freaking common sense people. Take a deep breathe and read your last sentence out loud and really think about it past your illogical rant.

Cant wait until next week.  Easily the 2 best patches of the game and back-to-back... Full of awesome! 

Posted

and still is bad as it is.

stop P2W

Posted

Polishing the announcement doesn't make the intention less shitty however.

Posted

I see no difference. I think I'm retarded.