• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] In-Game accessibility to Pearl Shop Items

6,514 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

At the buttom man.....

Update

• You will not receive Mileage with pearl purchases, the only way to get mileage is as a daily login reward.
  • Cash Shop & Mileage items cannot be traded or put on the Auction House <---------------------------------

Update

• You will not receive Mileage with pearl purchases, the only way to get mileage is as a daily login reward.
  • Cash Shop & Mileage items cannot be traded or put on the Auction House

You mean that promise ? First they said it is possible than they updated and said it is not.

Are you both slow?

ARe you both 

oh my god LOL.

"CASH SHOP AND MILEAGE ITEMS CAN NOT BE TRADED OR PUT ON THE AUCTION HOUSE"

vs.

"CASH SHOP AND MILEAGE ITEMS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BE LISTED ON THE AUCTION HOUSE".

A lot of people call me stupid for making these points.
This is literally why I don't take them seriously.

Y'all don't even understand present tense statements.

So where is that promise?

Though, neither of those statements are promises.
Shall I quote Jouska again? Where he explicitly states-

"THIS VERSION WILL NOT HAVE VALKS CRY".

This, This was NEVER said about what we have now.
This was NEVER said about ANYTHING we have now.

They used present tense statements to define the current state, situation of the game.
Sorry you seemed to have miss that.

Edited by War

Posted (edited)

What a load of crap to write. I dont give a rats ass if you make this change or not, i love the game....

but dont say its because of acces to the items for all players..... Because if that was the case you could just make it so you could use ingame silver directly in the cash shop.

just be honest about it. Its your game

Edited by Xlausen

Posted

As far as I am aware... North America does not restrict its citizens from spending money on online games the same way Korea and other places do...

We also have many people here who wipe their asses with $1000. <- These types of people also play the same games as us.

I wish people could see different perspectives more easily. :/ 

I really love BDO, I don't want it to die.

the restriction I'm talking about is the 5 items from cash shop you can sell on the marketplace. The one imposed by PA/Kakao (for now). As such any cc warrior doesnt need to spend more per month.

Posted

Are you both slow?

ARe you both 

oh my god LOL.

vs.

"CASH SHOP AND MILEAGE ITEMS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BE LISTED ON THE AUCTION HOUSE".

You sir, are a moron. 

Goodbye.

Posted

Your definition of p2w is clearly not the same as the people who created the game you play.

So maybe y'all will learn to elaborate on exactly what you don't want, instead of saying "pls don't add p2w", assuming the same people you're calling scumbags won't take advantage of the wide range of exploitation that leaves.

Hey guys a bike is a dangerous vehicle for pedestrians.

Month later same guy...

Hey guys, a car is not dangerous at all for pedestrians.

Yeah u got some logic going there.

Posted

Your definition of p2w is clearly not the same as the people who created the game you play.

So maybe y'all will learn to elaborate on exactly what you don't want, instead of saying "pls don't add p2w", assuming the same people you're calling scumbags won't take advantage of the wide range of exploitation that leaves.

we all (including you and daum) know exactly what mean p2w feature 

Posted

Are you both slow?

ARe you both 

oh my god LOL.

vs.

You can't read between lines dude, they said first it CAN be possible that selling cashshop items will be enabled at a later stage, then they updated their post that says it is not possible implying that it will never be, why else should they update the post ?

Posted

What a load of crap to write. I dont give a rats ass if you make this change or not, i love the game....

but dont say its because of acces to the items for all players..... Because if that was the case you could just make it so you could use ingame silver directly in the cash shop.

just be honest about it. Its your game

in jp,you could exchange silver for pearls,so we might have it someday :)

Posted

You sir, are a moron. 

Goodbye.

Moron for understanding the shitty english language.
Ok.

Posted

i'm fine with this idea, i don't want to spend my mony on virtual thing, so if i can buy them with in game gold it's a good idea

Are you a retard?

Posted

at least i enjoyed this game in the non p2w time. It was a beautiful and kinda rare thing amongst worthwhile games these days to know that every other player u met only got where he was at from simply playing the game, and not through credit cards.

on the flipside, i dont have to spend irl for the sub and sailor outfit......yay :v

Posted

Are you a retard?

no,its you.

Posted

Are you a retard?

He is

Posted (edited)

Greetings Adventurers,

Today we are writing you to provide insight into a new mechanic you can expect to see next week, following the normally scheduled maintenance. As many of you are aware, the Value Package was recently introduced to our Pearl Store. After detailed discussions with the Developers at Pearl Abyss, it has been decided that the Value Pack as well as other Pearl Shop Items will be made available via the Market Place over the next series of updates. 

- Players might be allowed to register maximum of 5 Pearl Shop Items per week on the Market Place.

We understand that this change will spark discussions, and have asked Pearl Abyss to share their thoughts behind this decision.

Pearl Abyss considers in-game accessibility to Pearl Items necessary in Black Desert.

Regardless of the region, there will always be players who, for whatever reason, do not get to experience all the features Black Desert offers including Pearl Shop Items. Adding a mechanic that grants access to Pearl Shop Items with in game currency will allow more players to enjoy such content more easily.

For the same reason, the players of other regions like Korea, Japan and Russia are preferring those features since it allows them better accessibility to Pearl Shop Items.

We are open to the community’s feedback and we encourage you to share your thoughts and concerns in a constructive manner on this change.  

NOTE: The previous announcement has been polished in order to deliver and clarify the intention better.

It's understandable to not put cash shop items in loyalties shop, if they did that I'm 100 percent sure none of you would spend money on this game. If that happens the game doesn't make money, and if it doesn't make money they shut off the game. Whether you guys like it or not it's a business. This is the way the world works; a business needs money to operate; the things they are providing for us aren't free it costs them money. I also agree that it makes it fair for the people who don't have money for cash shop items. Now maybe a way to make it not "P2W", as everyone sees it, would be to make the currency that's used for cash shop items in the market not silver, but rather loyalties. With this method someone still has to spend money for the items, however the items sold aren't sold for a game breaking currency.

Edited by XILEDWhiteMage

Posted

You can't read between lines dude, they said first it CAN be possible that selling cashshop items will be enabled at a later stage, then they updated their post that says it is not possible implying that it will never be, why else should they update the post ?

we all (including you and daum) know exactly what mean p2w feature 

Hey guys a bike is a dangerous vehicle for pedestrians.

Month later same guy...

Hey guys, a car is not dangerous at all for pedestrians.

Yeah u got some logic going there.

Reading between the lines so you can attempt to oneup in a controversial topic.
Assuming that everyone understands your concept of subjective understanding.
Some other shit.

alright.
I don't even know what to say anymore.

Sorry that you guys are incapable of comprehending text, and there for took a present tense statement as a promise.
Guess the people who read it with me at the time are all stupid as well. 
All 80+sumshit of them

1 person likes this

Posted

this thread has gotten way out of hands. Half of the comments are purely insulting others/reply back with insults. 9_9

Posted

no,its you.

You clearly are a retard, as you only think about yourself in this situation, you do not think about players like me who are at the highest level and have put in a ----- load of hours into this game to be there, and when the patch hits, random idiots will get to where I am in not even a quarter of the hours I have put in.

Posted

Do they think we are stupid?

Yes, actually, they do.

Posted

Where did it imply that it never will be?
YOU IMPLIED LMFAO.

I will show this to all of the educated people I know and ask them what they think it means.

Posted

Are you a retard?

No hes a pve player and doesnt give a ----- the pvp is getting destroyed.

Its not his fault.

Posted

No hes a pve player and doesnt give a ----- the pvp is getting destroyed.

Its not his fault.

Hes being selfish, anyway if Daum and kakao actually listened to the feedback, this would of been scrapped yesterday

Posted

at least i enjoyed this game in the non p2w time. It was a beautiful and kinda rare thing amongst worthwhile games these days to know that every other player u met only got where he was at from simply playing the game, and not through credit cards.

on the flipside, i dont have to spend irl for the sub and sailor outfit......yay :v

You mean got to where they were by exploits, bullying others, abusing broken game mechanics? Sure if that's what you mean. I will put emphasis on exploits. Many of the bigger guilds got caught exploiting recently. Especially the ones crying about this whole P2W thing.

Posted

You clearly are a retard, as you only think about yourself in this situation, you do not think about players like me who are at the highest level and have put in a ----- load of hours into this game to be there, and when the patch hits, random idiots will get to where I am in not even a quarter of the hours I have put in.

no,its you.tell me something,you want to spend your irl money for outfits,while you can grab it for free if you grind hard?its you sorry :(

Posted (edited)

Greetings Adventurers,

Today we are writing you to provide insight into a new mechanic you can expect to see next week, following the normally scheduled maintenance. As many of you are aware, the Value Package was recently introduced to our Pearl Store. After detailed discussions with the Developers at Pearl Abyss, it has been decided that the Value Pack as well as other Pearl Shop Items will be made available via the Market Place over the next series of updates. 

- Players might be allowed to register maximum of 5 Pearl Shop Items per week on the Market Place.

We understand that this change will spark discussions, and have asked Pearl Abyss to share their thoughts behind this decision.

Pearl Abyss considers in-game accessibility to Pearl Items necessary in Black Desert.

Regardless of the region, there will always be players who, for whatever reason, do not get to experience all the features Black Desert offers including Pearl Shop Items. Adding a mechanic that grants access to Pearl Shop Items with in game currency will allow more players to enjoy such content more easily.

For the same reason, the players of other regions like Korea, Japan and Russia are preferring those features since it allows them better accessibility to Pearl Shop Items.

We are open to the community’s feedback and we encourage you to share your thoughts and concerns in a constructive manner on this change.  

NOTE: The previous announcement has been polished in order to deliver and clarify the intention better.

Thanks for the update, but:

1) The players of other regions like Korea, Japan and Russia could prefer what they like, that doesn't mean that we prefer the same thing. So this whole concept start upon a false assumption.
Indeed the community has so far expose a strong controversy toward these latter decisions and if it is true that you value our feedback as you stated in this like in your previous communication in regard of these changes, than you should have already halted the process of actuating them and take sometime to rethink the whole matter.
So the things are two: either you are not reading the same forums as I do or you simply and deliberately falsely say you are valuing our feedback, but instead care nothing about it and going straight for the path you've chosen to take.

2) Especially the Russian players asked and got a P2P version of the game with separate servers, can we get the same?
I would prefer that 1000 times and one over the P2W version you are willing to release in our region. The code is already there for the Russian version so that would not be too much trouble like making something new exclusively tailored for our region.
See:
http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/19748-b2pp2p-model-gamenet-vs-daum-eu/
https://gamenet.ru/games/blackdesert/post/1FIJ1n/

3) Another STRONG fallacy of the reasons behind this changes is that allowing better accessibility to the game shop items though the market place is not the only way to achieve such results.
You could have introduced cash shop assests also as:
- in game shop item through NPC similar to the Night Vendor
- loyalty shop
- ultra rare drops
- consecutive login rewards

... and the list could go on as much as someone has creativity and applies it for the good of the game, but the choice you've taken is the one the most lack of creativity and love for the game and its community, and shows a deep lack of respect towards the very same people that with their money they put into your game makes your monthly salary, and this lack of respect I fear will be hardly forgotten and will ultimately only hinder your business operation in the west.

I pray, for I like the game and wish to play it for long time, that you change your mind over these later decisions about the changes you want to introduce, or I fear Black Desert Online will soon just be a desert, with nobody online.

Edited by Nessuno

Posted

Reading between the lines so you can attempt to oneup in a controversial topic.Assuming that everyone understands your concept of subjective understanding.
Some other shit.

alright.
I don't even know what to say anymore.

Sorry that you guys are incapable of comprehending text, and there for took a present tense statement as a promise.
Guess the people who read it with me at the time are all stupid as well. 
All 80+sumshit of them

Then tell me just one reason why they should say at first at release no cash-shop items sellable at auction house but maybe will be possible in the future and then they update their post saying that you can not sell cash-shop items at the auction house. That post was from the CBT-stage so all public information they spread was promotion aka Advertisment.