• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] In-Game accessibility to Pearl Shop Items

6,514 posts in this topic

Posted

pls dont.... dont ruin this game... its not too late 

XZfADwO.png

it was the plan from the start. we were just cash cows being ripened and nurtured for our p2w sacrifice!

Posted

NOTE: The previous announcement has been polished in order to deliver and clarify the intention better.

Wayne.. This change is Bullshit anyway.. u only Want euros euros euros

Posted

well to be fair he never promised valk crys wouldn't come in the future either

Indeed. I stated that in an edit.

Posted

Yyou forgot to add the EDIT of that original post(see bottom) which confirms it would never happen.

Update

• You will not receive Mileage with pearl purchases, the only way to get mileage is as a daily login reward.
  • Cash Shop & Mileage items cannot be traded or put on the Auction House

It was updated January 15th, well before the game's official launch. It in no way conflicts with what was stated earlier in the post. Daum has not officially lied about their stance on the cash shop, in any way.

Posted

But you realise this is P2W and this is how games die?

They are unable to realize that's what P2W is. The concept of paying money to get a silver advantage is too much for them to handle.

1 person likes this

Posted

RIP black desert 

Posted

It was updated January 15th, well before the game's official launch. It in no way conflicts with what was stated earlier in the post. Daum has not officially lied about their stance on the cash shop, in any way.

^.

Posted

You mean got to where they were by exploits, bullying others, abusing broken game mechanics? Sure if that's what you mean. I will put emphasis on exploits. Many of the bigger guilds got caught exploiting recently. Especially the ones crying about this whole P2W thing.

The recent exploit was a castle siege thing, that doesn't get anyone individually ahead at all.  Most of the exploits that allowed players to get ahead early on were used by players that also were hacking and botting and were probably caught in the ban waves.  As for bullying, wtf does that even mean, do you join MOBA games and then suggest you were bullied when you get killed?  Aside from contesting spots...which is a real part of the game and not bullying...there is no way to get ahead by OW pvp it's just for the fun of it.  

But look kid, you think there were Bullies before, wait until all the guys and gals who are going to see their grinding and gearing made less relevant decide to quit and go on negative karma murder sprees.  That's still not 'bullying', its griefing, and you can thank this change for it.

Posted

Wayne.. This change is Bullshit anyway.. u only Want euros euros euros

Nah they'll accept 'murican dollars too :$

Posted

Guys guys, everything is fine! *Sees Duo ogre rings go up by the dozen* Really...it's fi.....*tet kzarka's go up*.
Well....damn.

Guess we'll see how this turns out then, but it's a bad move if so many people are already quitting. :/

Posted

In answer:

1) The core of the matter is that you have the ability to use it or not. Regardless of the definition, you have the ability to ignore it if YOU want - but obviously you wish to be offended by it - your choice.

2) It is only embarrassing if you think it is. Those that have the money to purchase have never been embarrassed to say " I'm a casual player and I want to keep up supporting my guild and the best way to do it for me, is to buy the needed gear" The reason given is usually that they do not have the extensive amount of time to grind it out.

3) The game exists with constant influx of cash - that's what a business does. The current community will possibly throw their toys out of the pram, but those will be the vocal few.

4) But they are the major part (for me and for all those that enjoy guild play)

1.) No it's not just "optional" without any side effects. That's just wishful thinking.

2.) Many people would consider it embarrassing that you wasted your time at work for this. More wishful thinking.

- Guy 1: "Oh wow u r gud at pvp man."

- Guy 2: "Yeah lol, I bought a lot of cash shop items and millions flooded in my pocket. Didn't have to do a damn thing lol".

- Guy 1: "Oh..."

3.) A constant influx of cash is not only limited to P2W, and you should know that (a lot of others do, and have give suggestions. Some are bad, but most are good).

4.) This does not fight my point. While it may be the major part for you, it's still not the only part.

Posted

But you realise this is P2W and this is how games die?

every games have it,even Camelot Unchained which i dont know when its going to be release,has it too,except minecraft maybe.better spend silver than irl money right>? or you want to spend your $? up to you,im not x.x

Posted

You guys are -----ing retarded. Glad i left this game months ago. 
Never spent a dime in your pathetic shop either. May it rot along with your staff team. 

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

- Players might be allowed to register maximum of 5 Pearl Shop Items per week on the Market Place.

NOTE: The previous announcement has been polished in order to deliver and clarify the intention better.

You kept saying you learned from other games so let me make sure you understand with perfect "clarity" and closure on how this will best work:

- Players will never be allowed to register any Pearl Shop Items on the Market Place.

1 person likes this

Posted

don't be selective in what you choose to read and post. you are misrepresenting what bels posted. that last point was obviously only applicable to the game at that time, in freaking february; it never said that will always be true. near the start of the post, after the cash shop tables, bels wrote this:

Note:

• Cash Shop items will not be possible to sell on the marketplace at launch phase
  • If we decide to enable selling Cash Shop Items at a later stage, there will be control mechanisms that will prevent players from heavily profiting and gaining an advantage by repetitively selling Cash Items on the marketplace

after the initial poor communication following launch, daum/kakao eu staff have been trying to improve their game and talk to us more. one week might seem like short notice, but it seems that most of the direction and drive for changes in patches comes from korea, so i think our publisher is doing their best. i don't think they have yet to "lie" to us; sure, they might have missed some changes in patch notes, and some announcements are still really last minute e.g. maintenance times, but when the developer gives you a pile of korean crap, it's hard to turn it into na/eu gold in a few hours.

i still have one gripe though: people spamming threads about the same topic repeatedly especially in the general section. it drowns out threads about other things and makes the forum unusable every single time there's a big announcement about the cash shop. forum mods need to get tough and merge or close threads that are repeating the same thing.

Please understand we payd 100+ euros for the game already.

Its buy-to-play.

We do this because what is SAYD about the game from the people RUNNING it.

Now; Because they appareantly feel the need to ----- us in the ass, they change stances on the stuff that was crucial to us even coming here in the first place.

Its bait & switch classic you can keep talking for all time it doesnt matter.

You -----ed us.

Good for you; lets see what happens now. :)

Posted

103.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Can we reach uint8 before end of this week?

Posted

pls dont.... dont ruin this game... its not too late 

XZfADwO.png

Posted

every games have it,even Camelot Unchained which i dont know when its going to be release,has it too,except minecraft maybe.better spend silver than irl money right>? or you want to spend your $? up to you,im not x.x

yup and that's why the MMORPG as a genre is a -----in graveyard of dead games, with the exception of WOW purely because of their resilience and monetary backing 

Posted

don't be selective in what you choose to read and post. you are misrepresenting what bels posted. that last point was obviously only applicable to the game at that time, in freaking february; it never said that will always be true. near the start of the post, after the cash shop tables, bels wrote this:

Note:

• Cash Shop items will not be possible to sell on the marketplace at launch phase
  • If we decide to enable selling Cash Shop Items at a later stage, there will be control mechanisms that will prevent players from heavily profiting and gaining an advantage by repetitively selling Cash Items on the marketplace

after the initial poor communication following launch, daum/kakao eu staff have been trying to improve their game and talk to us more. one week might seem like short notice, but it seems that most of the direction and drive for changes in patches comes from korea, so i think our publisher is doing their best. i don't think they have yet to "lie" to us; sure, they might have missed some changes in patch notes, and some announcements are still really last minute e.g. maintenance times, but when the developer gives you a pile of korean crap, it's hard to turn it into na/eu gold in a few hours.

i still have one gripe though: people spamming threads about the same topic repeatedly especially in the general section. it drowns out threads about other things and makes the forum unusable every single time there's a big announcement about the cash shop. forum mods need to get tough and merge or close threads that are repeating the same thing.

Well we are talking to them..hell we are literally screaming at them. Now what matters is -are they deaf / do they still have eyes-. Or maybe we just arent clear in what we dont want..

Posted

Since we are P2W now.

Awakenings When???

Posted (edited)

yup and that's why the MMORPG as a genre is a -----in graveyard of dead games, with the exception of WOW purely because of their resilience and monetary backing 

yea man i agreed 100%,they have insta lvl up and cash mount too right

Edited by Falkmir

Posted

IF you want players to have access to pearl items, why not make NPC who sell it for silver instead.

if its like you say it is about the players, make an NPC to sell the pearl items and not to have people buying and selling to gain a lot of silver advantage.

^ Copy paste this post to make them notice!

Posted

How long before BDO skips a step (buy outfit to sell in the market) and just lets you buy silver for pearls....?

Posted

IF you want players to have access to pearl items, why not make NPC who sell it for silver instead.

if its like you say it is about the players, make an NPC to sell the pearl items and not to have people buying and selling to gain a lot of silver advantage.

^ Copy paste this post to make them notice!

Ok. I am against P2W, but this is a stupid idea. No developer, even if I was on that team, would choose that option. You know why? No money is being made. Think harder on that one please.

2 people like this