• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] In-Game accessibility to Pearl Shop Items

6,514 posts in this topic

Posted

Saying that Kr/Jp/Ru palyers wants P2W features is completly false. Mos of the actual RU players in EU server came here because this P2W features killed their game on RU.

When PA says "it's for palyers who cant afford it with RL cash" it's totally false too .. you should have put a PNJ who sold it or give us a way to convert INGAME MONEY in PEARL ...

This is what is it, a complete, massive, P2W features and a big big middle finger to anyone who payed that game with the promises that "it 's a B2P here, and the cashshop is very exepensive because you'll never have any P2W here" (regardless of whatever you wrote on little charcaters on the very bottom of the page, t's still a SCAM".

DAUM, Kakao and PA are forever blacklisted for most of the player who experienced BDO, Even EA didn't do as bad.

Nah, they came here expecting to have an edge over NA players with no prior BDO experience.

Posted

This can't happen, it will literally destroy the game. this game is beautiful and amazing. there is barely anything like it at all. It would be such a tragic and terrible waste for this to happen to it and completely tear it apart. Just putting it into live and testing it even for a week will literally destroy it. Just stop, think about what you would be doing to the game, then realize you would be LOSING money in the long term, the amount of potential customers later on in this beautiful games life would be reduced to nothing. Once the people with money leave because there is no one to use their new toys on because everyone got pissed off and scared because all their work will have gone to waste means that you lose out on more customers and more money in the long run. This is an incredibly dumb thing to do from a marketing point of you. and I would encourage you to rethink and then finally realise it would be a shot in the foot to go through with this. Please dont do this to this fantastic game. Please.

Paragraphs, use them.

Posted

lol. I cannot bring myself to use this as it would mean I am agreeing it is P2W, which I do not believe it is. But I appreciate the sentiment :D

In your opinion this change isnt p2w? what the ----- man...................................................................................................................

Posted

If we wanted to go p2w we could have saved the b2p initial price and go to russia or kr... They purposely gave us the impression we'd be different giving us the b2p model at the start to lure us into this scam. Well played, you got us all.

Posted

I'm just gonna keep playing the game until the actual update comes out.
When it does, then I'll decide whether to keep playing BDO or go play... I dunno, Skyrim or something.

1 person likes this

Posted

i fear that since there is no downvote or dislike button jouska or kakao are going to look purely at the likes of his page and be like "oh we got hundreds of people liking this it has to be a good idea!" and ignore the hundreds of other people posting in here saying its a terrible idea.

Posted

i fear that since there is no downvote or dislike button jouska or kakao are going to look purely at the likes of his page and be like "oh we got hundreds of people liking this it has to be a good idea!" and ignore the hundreds of other people posting in here saying its a terrible idea.

It doesnt matter anymore. 

Its already done.  :)

Posted

I can't wait to -----ing murder my family, record it and show the world as I tell the news this game made me do it.
Blood will be on your hands

Posted (edited)

For every 100 people there is 1 whale. Good Luck Daum/Kakao , might as well start preparing to decommission the game in a few months.

Edited by TheBlackMamba

Posted

Let's compromise - 5 items per month.

It is good to let people buy items for silver but the reasonable limitation is required, current suggestion creates a window far too wide for the hated "p2w" label to fit in.

1 person likes this

Posted

RIP BDO; it was fun while it lasted.

Im also quitting on wednesday when this goes through. 

And to the people who runs this show;

You should be ashamed of yourself; I wish the worst for you in life.

Posted

Okay so...

I waited 3 years for this game, I have saved 1700€ for a computer which can run your gorgeous game, I knew that a non-pay-to-win cash shop would be available, I did some quick maths and evaluated that approximately with 50€ (game) + 200€ (c-s) I could enjoy at 110% your game..
And now...??this?? are you serious?
The day it happen, the day I give up 250€ and take back 35 free gigabites.
You dont care? you took my money and now you will make more from pp who will keep following you? okay. fine. cya.

Posted

For the same reason, the players of other regions like Korea, Japan and Russia are preferring those features since it allows them better accessibility to Pearl Shop Items.

We are open to the community’s feedback and we encourage you to share your thoughts and concerns in a constructive manner on this change.  

This is NA/EU not Russia, Japan, Korea, Mars, Narnia and so on. The majority of our region DOES NOT prefer these features. Also there are plenty of ways to allow players to experience the cash shop items without screwing up everyone else by doing it. A special vendor? Loyalty store? Special events? So stop making things up. And stop asking for the community's feedback and thoughts if you are just gonna shit on them and ignore them completely. 

Sorry for my language, but this is too much now. You treat us this way and you are losing the respect of the players, bit by bit.

Posted

You must be 12 yrs old or a complete moron. Who in their right mind is going to spend $29 for 10million? Use some freaking common sense people. Take a deep breathe and read your last sentence out loud and really think about it past your illogical rant.

Cant wait until next week.  Easily the 2 best patches of the game and back-to-back... Full of awesome! 

Thats the Purpose my little Teenager :) make it NOT WORTH selling it on Marketplace...

PS: Take your own advice

PSS: I never said anyone was FORCED to sell it... Try and learn to read.. im glad youre going back to school here after School Holiday...

PSSS: Tell Your Mom to hide the Credit Card...

Posted

For every 100 people there 1 whale. Good Luck Daum/Kakao , might as well start preparing to decommission the game in a few months.

That one whale spends more then those 100 are doing now.

That's the whole reason they are doing it... .

10k players = 100 whales in op gear running around wiping guilds.

Posted

From what I gather by that "polish", our feedback is no longer "paramount" but they are simply open to it now.

Posted

From what I gather by that "polish", our feedback is no longer "paramount" but they are simply open to it now.

It's gonna happen w/e we post in this thread.

Dont be naive. We are just allowed to vent our frustration on eachother.

Posted

What promise?

Reading comprehention can be a little difficult sometimes I know. So let me explain the difference between cannot and will not for you, so you can understand what they meant by the big red text at the bottom of that post.

When they say 'items CANNOT be traded', it is what we call a present tense. Meaning: 'a tense expressing an action that is currently going on'. This does not in any way indicate that it will remain that way forever. Nor does it indicate that this will not change in the future. It is merely pointing out how it is at the time of the post. If they had wanted to indicate it will remain this way forever, they would have used the words 'will not', as in 'items WILL NOT be tradable'. This then indicates that this setup will not change in the future.

I hope that makes things a little clearer for you.

Posted

What a lie...it's already been proved if they actually cared about accessibility only then they would have just introduced an NPC that can convert silver to pearls!

Posted

If I wanted P2W I can play all the free 2 play Nexon games I want. 

I play this game because it was supposed to never become P2W. 

Posted

In your opinion this change isnt p2w? what the ----- man...................................................................................................................

I'm not explaining myself again, go read my previous comments.

Posted

minute 11:58.

2 people like this

Posted

Oh I like that. Gonna use that one.

First one's free

Posted

R.I.P BDO

Posted

I'm just gonna keep playing the game until the actual update comes out.
When it does, then I'll decide whether to keep playing BDO or go play... I dunno, Skyrim or something.

I don't know or care what side of the fence you sit on, but this is the most sensible thing I have read on this thread so far. Thank you.