• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] In-Game accessibility to Pearl Shop Items

6,514 posts in this topic

Posted

Allow unlimited cash shop sales on the marketplace.

Remove Enhancement from the game. 

Now there is no P2W OR Unemployed2Win.

That's not how it works. The game will be an even bigger ghost town for both.

Posted

I mean even already, this screenshot was taken today around lunch, on a friday

Like just look at the mini map and tell me how many white dots you see!

2016-08-05_170190626.JPG.abcc1f55b8b9915

your mini map is zoomed all the way in so

1 person likes this

Posted

This game is dead as ----- already and the white knights still pretend otherwise, it's just sad.

Posted

All these nolifers crying now that people with work can catch up to them with gear and finally have some proper pvp :D Guess most of those 'pros' dont like fair fights they rather outgear and 1shot people xD

Awesome change this will bring more people to the game, people that actually support game and keep it alive.

Posted

your mini map is zoomed all the way in so

even then, before this announcement, you would see plenty of dots even if zoomed in all the way

not to mention the noticeable lack of amount of names you see in the main image (not chat or map), I literally only see 2 names

sure, a lot of people are still working on a friday afternoon, but plenty of times, I have gone home for lunch and opened up bdo to refill worker stamina, looping in town I'd see a crapload of people

Posted (edited)

All these nolifers crying now that people with work can catch up to them with gear and finally have some proper pvp :D Guess most of those 'pros' dont like fair fights they rather outgear and 1shot people xD

Awesome change this will bring more people to the game, people that actually support game and keep it alive.

this..

Edited by Clockcycle

Posted

Dajum, DO you need more feedback? Jorine top guilds:

guildtop_jordine.jpg

Posted

Dajum, DO you need more feedback? Jorine top guilds:

guildtop_jordine.jpg

The important numbers are the guild sizes on the right.

Posted

That's not how it works. The game will be an even bigger ghost town for both.

How?

I see so many posts with people being like, "At least Legion is coming out." or something along those lines.

People are leaving for skill based games

^ This is exactly why the current system AND P2W both do not work. 

Skill2Win would make it fair for everyone while still allowing Kakao to roll in the money $$$$$ 

Posted

Come on!

traite-3.jpg

Posted

I had a nice one month long vacation. Good thing that when I come home, I can look for another game. Thanks for everything.

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

Today we are writing you to provide insight into a new mechanic you can expect to see next week, following the normally scheduled maintenance. As many of you are aware, the Value Package was recently introduced to our Pearl Store. After detailed discussions with the Developers at Pearl Abyss, it has been decided that the Value Pack as well as other Pearl Shop Items will be made available via the Market Place over the next series of updates. 

- Players might be allowed to register maximum of 5 Pearl Shop Items per week on the Market Place.

We understand that this change will spark discussions, and have asked Pearl Abyss to share their thoughts behind this decision.

Pearl Abyss considers in-game accessibility to Pearl Items necessary in Black Desert.

Regardless of the region, there will always be players who, for whatever reason, do not get to experience all the features Black Desert offers including Pearl Shop Items. Adding a mechanic that grants access to Pearl Shop Items with in game currency will allow more players to enjoy such content more easily.

For the same reason, the players of other regions like Korea, Japan and Russia are preferring those features since it allows them better accessibility to Pearl Shop Items.

We are open to the community’s feedback and we encourage you to share your thoughts and concerns in a constructive manner on this change.  

NOTE: The previous announcement has been polished in order to deliver and clarify the intention better.

Christ mate, those regions are free 2 play so no WONDER they prefer features like this.

Posted

even then, before this announcement, you would see plenty of dots even if zoomed in all the way

not to mention the noticeable lack of amount of names you see in the main image (not chat or map), I literally only see 2 names

sure, a lot of people are still working on a friday afternoon, but plenty of times, I have gone home for lunch and opened up bdo to refill worker stamina, looping in town I'd see a crapload of people

you have your chat set up with only channel chat

Posted

DROP THE PRICE OF CASH SHOP ITEMS (EXAMPLE $3 PER COSTUME/ITEM/VALUE PACK), THEN DROP THE SILVER PRICE OF THE ITEM TO 4 MIL MAX IF SOLD AT THE MARKETPLACE... AND ONLY ALLOW 3 ITEMS TO BE SOLD PER WEEK. THIS MITIGATES DAMAGE TO THE PLAYER BASE AND GREEDY COMPANY ALIKE. COMPANY NOW SELLS MORE ITEMS (SUPPLY AND DEMAND) AND REACH MORE PLAYERS. MORE OF THE PLAYERS THAT CAN'T AFFORD IT ORIGINALLY NOW CAN. NO BODY GETS RICH OFF OF 12 MIL SILVER MAX PROFIT A WEEK -

'NUFF SAID - REPOST THIS SO THAT EVERYBODY CAN WIN. (EXCEPT THOSE THAT WANTED TO GEAR OFF OF PROFITS :p)   

3 people like this

Posted

cant wait for when it hits in a week and see al the kids vanish like oxygen.

d54.png

2 people like this

Posted

You think this update helps????   Screw you.!  You are killing your damn game!

Posted

Why do you go on the emptiest channel of the deadest server to take your screenshots?

2016-08-05_15-57-18.thumb.jpg.a1afe1062f

Posted

you have your chat set up with only channel chat

to clarify it's not my image

also, in my experience channel chat is -always- the most active chat, unless guild chat is active at that moment

Posted

qhw2w0gkghdx.gif?1470412172

6 people like this

Posted

Why do you go on the emptiest channel of the deadest server to take your screenshots?

2016-08-05_15-57-18.thumb.jpg.a1afe1062f

Wait you consider that busy? that is massively lower amount of players than normally would be seen, even AFKing.

2 people like this

Posted

Point is it's less than normal which proves that a lot of people are already quitting -.- holy crap lol

Posted

How?

I see so many posts with people being like, "At least Legion is coming out." or something along those lines.

People are leaving for skill based games

^ This is exactly why the current system AND P2W both do not work. 

Skill2Win would make it fair for everyone while still allowing Kakao to roll in the money $$$$$ 

Why did you quote me here and then expect an answer in a PM? To make me look bad? I gave you your answer behind closed doors, but I'll bring it out here since you insist.

Vorkrunne

Can you explain to me why people would leave if PvP wins were based on players landing combos/skill rather than gear disadvantages? 

Seriously lost. 

There are so many people saying that they are leaving for games like WoW because they have skill based PvP. So ???? What am I missing? Educate me. 

ReverseEffect

People aren't leaving based on the PvP wins. You have the wrong idea. They're leaving because of the P2W aspect itself. Yes, balanced PvP would be nice, and believe it or not, people have been calling for balances to the classes as a start.

As for the gear itself, gear superiority has always been in MMOs. Nearly every game has this, especially in competitive PvP battlegrounds and scored arenas.

As for the people leaving for WoW, don't ask me. I don't know enough about WoW to give an opinion.

Closing the gap in gear isn't the issue. The issue itself is paying money for it. No one will feel motivated to play the game if money is involved. People will think, "what reason do I have to grind if I can just buy my gear?". People will buy their gear, possibly max level with it, get bored and leave the game to go find another one with a refreshing aspect of starting over. It's the same cycle. People want to break that cycle. P2W enforces it.

Posted

I guess guys like me(full time job) don't have to play tirelessly 40 hrs over the weekend and try to get 5 hours a day during the week don't have to anymore. Meh I just don't want to play a game all alone lmao