• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] In-Game accessibility to Pearl Shop Items

6,514 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

If it wasn't actually put in at all, there wouldn't be a game to laugh at anymore, as then the P2W players would leave as well. Daum made a mistake they can't turn their backs on. And I imagine there's people in Daum's HQ picking up their offices and trying to line up new jobs.

Obviously, I'm not dense. It was a hypothetical.

Edited by Nimalla

Posted

Pretty much the battle has been no one wants ANYTHING that can be purchased with pearls to be sold on the market. The dye I can kind of agree can be sold since it's RNG based on what you get so you can spend $20 and get nothing you can sell. But people are more pissed at this point that the company has changed their stance on what they originally said. Last night two people in my guild broke all his equipment and quit. Mind you I am in one of the top guilds on Uno. I have no clue what has gone on today since I haven't been home. I know everyone on Discord last night was upset and were discussing what games we were all going back to. In the end, with this even being posted more people feel betrayed by the company.

I totally understand everyone being pissed off that PA/Kakao changed their stance (I'm pretty pissed myself) ...but what i don't want is to play alone on the damn server ... so a logical approach needs to be taken where the player base stipulates the way the mechanism (anti-p2w) works. I have to tell you this right now : KAKAO  MOST LIKELY HAS TO ENABLE THESE SALES PER THEIR CONTRACT WITH P.A. AND ALL THEY HAVE A SAY IN IS "THE WAY"/ MECHANISM THAT IS DONE THROUGH. Well at least that's why i believe a negotiation should be done, i mean just saying "NO" will probably not work. But who knows ...maybe it's to early to say ... i wonder if the forum will collapse by Tuesday night LOL          

Posted

This game is dead as ----- already and the white knights still pretend otherwise, it's just sad.

Looks the same to me.

2016-08-05_1460065190.thumb.JPG.84c524a02016-08-05_1460128529.thumb.JPG.94e27693

3 people like this

Posted

The game is dead and they want to get the cash out of the players before it dies. This is a company not a place to have fun. The made us buy this game and promised there wont be subs. They didn't earn enough money from the expensive cash shop so they started 30 day premium subs. Still not enough and players started to leave this game. Now they go full force to the p2w scam and milk the players before this game dies.

Thank god the players understand what they are doing and don't like it. The most players will leave because of this shit. You don't belive me? Check ArcheAge! I hope the wallet warriors have fun in an empty game without players. Be prepared to pay even more because many players will leave and they still want to earn money with this game.

Where are you gullible people now? This game is pay to win. You pay cash to get unfair advantages. P2W!!! How will you whiteknights defend it now? I want to see your silly excuses! How do you call it now? Pay to get silver? Pay to get cash? Damn whiteknights do you even realize this game just pissed on its customers? A very good way to kill the playerbase. Do you know why they waited with those changes till now? No one would play this game if they did it at the begin!

This game isn't even running for a year and the players are already leaving because they are pissing on us. Do you think they will make it to a year before they shut the servers down?

Maybe this thread will get shut down, not because Daum may be tired of hearing it, but they probably can't even afford to host a web server after this.

Looks the same to me.

2016-08-05_1460065190.thumb.JPG.84c524a02016-08-05_1460128529.thumb.JPG.94e27693

Oh hey, look! It's anti-P2W guild logos!

Posted

Meh. I'm ambivalent. I can't play as much as I would like because of other obligations, so I'm fine with selling pearl stuff for silver. Sorry to dump on your consumer-rights bandwagon, kids. But keep that fire in you, there are plenty of real issues in the world that can use that kind of youthful vigor.

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

ooooh nice! Harm touch Icon from EQ Vanilla!

Edited by Nimalla

Posted

I found something 

7 people like this

Posted

Meh. I'm ambivalent. I can't play as much as I would like because of other obligations, so I'm fine with selling pearl stuff for silver. Sorry to dump on your consumer-rights bandwagon, kids. But keep that fire in you, there are plenty of real issues in the world that can use that kind of youthful vigor.

Like world hunger and global warming, right? 

Well the second one would actually be nice. Hot and humid here in the Southeastern US. Makes getting in my car suck.

Posted

Nah man, all these fools are about is games. I mean what can i do to  harm your constant grind with your high skill level. Think of me as a noob with gear :)

Posted (edited)

Looks the same to me.

Really? People are posting pics of servers when the mechanics hasn't even been released yet. Lol! Great logic! Wait until it's IN THE GAME. Show me a pic a few weeks after and then tell me.

All of these people fishing for relics and when the mechanic comes that whale will just be able to buy all of it lol.

Edited by TheBlackMamba

Posted

Why they -----ing ignore us!!!!? no Reaction sucks like casuals who Love p2w

Posted

Really? People are posting pics of servers when the mechanics hasn't even been released yet. Lol! Great logic! Wait until it's IN THE GAME. Show me a pic a fews after and then tell me.

Read the member title of the person you quoted. It's kinda funny how people degrade themselves like that.

Posted

Like world hunger and global warming, right? 

Well the second one would actually be nice. Hot and humid here in the Southeastern US. Makes getting in my car suck.

#FEELS

I take a deep breath before going into my car. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh Look a pleb that got ret ingame for the majority thinks he can git gud with Cash LUL You just get that the Nolifers still will invest Money and they still will wreck you? and btw: is your gearscore over 300?

Hmm I looked you up and you are a teenager so what real job do you have?

Look at all those food stamp/Welfare tears. Try getting yourself a decent job. Then you might be able to afford the cash shop items and not cry about them. But I really am loving the unemployed snowflake tears in this game. Please continue.

1 person likes this

Posted

remember emo guys, cut lengthwise, not across.

I cut across to feed off of attention.

1 person likes this

Posted

DsdEkhqUCqhaRv6dHK1HxbXO1u6wV4vt1dzSy1sI

Not my picture but here's someone standing in a spot where you used to be able to see 20, 30 players minimum just 2 months ago. +16-20 killed off at least half the playerbase already, value pack and this p2w change will kill off half of the already small remaining population.

1 person likes this

Posted

I found something 

Priceless... 

1 person likes this

Posted

I found something correction you found a fake

Posted

So, no laughing :(:(  .... oookkaaayy *goes back to room*

Sorry :(

This P2W addition isn't so life changing that everyone seem to imagine thought, game's already a joke when it comes to balance and gear.. Okey, some whales gonna get eaten by larger whales, but that's just nature taking its course LOL. Players have themselves to blame for 
rationalizing lesser P2W from the start and spending 100's of € already on a game that's relatively FOB. Big surprised that its only gonna push a company, that like every other company is in it for the money, even further in milking its customers.

1 person likes this

Posted

Not my picture but here's someone standing in a spot where you used to be able to see 20, 30 players minimum just 2 months ago. +16-20 killed off at least half the playerbase already, value pack and this p2w change will kill off half of the already small remaining population.

At least post a video of them deleting it instead of a picture showing a menu they can click cancel.

Posted (edited)

Let me be very clear with you, if you really want to protest against something, you boycott it; and not still log onto the game.

Really? People are posting pics of servers when the mechanics hasn't even been released yet. Lol! Great logic! Wait until it's IN THE GAME. Show me a pic a fews after and then tell me.

All of these people fishing for relics and when the mechanic comes that whale will just be able to buy all of it lol.

I posted in reply to someone's claim that the game is dead, and not will be dead. My logic is perfect and so is my English comprehension – perhaps you should stop getting overly excited about stuff, and read the context one posts in.

To your latter statement, I shall.

Edited by Mooie Rui

Posted

Look at all those food stamp/Welfare tears. Try getting yourself a decent job. Then you might be able to afford the cash shop items and not cry about them. But I really am loving the unemployed snowflake tears in this game. Please continue.

This November I am writing your name on my presidential ballot.

Posted (edited)

DsdEkhqUCqhaRv6dHK1HxbXO1u6wV4vt1dzSy1sI

Yeah BDO's lifeline with this new implementation at best is a few months if it makes it to 2017 it will be one server with dozens of people at best. People aren't  even waiting for the implementation and have started preparing for legion by blowing up their gear just for shiz n giggles. I don't know many people who were even excited for legion but with BDO throwing in the towel...Why not?

Edited by TheBlackMamba

Posted

WE DO NOT WANT F**N P2W, WE DONT CARE WHAT KR / JP / RU PLAYERS WANT.

Posted

At least post a video of them deleting it instead of a picture showing a menu they can click cancel.

They didn't post a video and it's not the point anyways, it's that the game has already lost most its players.