• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] In-Game accessibility to Pearl Shop Items

6,514 posts in this topic

Posted

Really? People are posting pics of servers when the mechanics hasn't even been released yet. Lol! Great logic! Wait until it's IN THE GAME. Show me a pic a few weeks after and then tell me.

All of these people fishing for relics and when the mechanic comes that whale will just be able to buy all of it lol.

Hopefully you quit with the rest of these cry babies and we cannot show you. But we would be more than happy to. You are all the same group who have been quitting since day one but are STILL here bytchn ...Amazing See you 3 patches from now lol stillllll bytchn

Posted

I found something 

THIS.        IS.         AMAZING!

Posted

I found something 

Lmaoo

Posted

Personally I don't really care if others can buy good gear via outfits. Assuming there's even the demand to buy the things, they sell for like 80 mil in korea. Sure, lot's of people DO have that kind of silver, but most don't or have far better things to spend it on. So will there even be the demand to justify paying to win? who knows. Either way good gear doesn't mean good skill, and at this point, there's already massively overpowered people who will never be caught up to regardless. In the end, it really doesn't affect what I do, but if the whole community quits because of it, that's a different story.

Posted

LOL SPOT ON! You made my day.

1 person likes this

Posted

Look at all those food stamp/Welfare tears. Try getting yourself a decent job. Then you might be able to afford the cash shop items and not cry about them. But I really am loving the unemployed snowflake tears in this game. Please continue.

I am a firefighter is that an ok job for you?

Posted (edited)

Kakao goes P2W...

just in time for Blizzard/ WoW to go Skill2Win in PvP with normalized gear in all PvP encounters. 

Here is an idea: Normalize gear in Black Desert's PvP.

Now you will have NO P2W or Unemployed2Win

Bonus: Unlimited cash shop sales because they will never have an impact on PvP

Edited by Vorkrunne

Posted

Even if everyone quits, the game will just change to a free to play model. This echo chamber is doing no one any good, as I'm sure most claims of quitting are false hence all the screenshots to justify the hyperbole. I don't agree with this change, I did not and still don't agree with the value pack. The only driving factor for me is when the 3rd party silver bots ruin my enjoyment of the game as they did with BnS.  :(

Posted

I am a firefighter is that an ok job for you?

You have enough tears to put a fire off?

Posted (edited)

Personally I don't really care if others can buy good gear via outfits. Assuming there's even the demand to buy the things, they sell for like 80 mil in korea. Sure, lot's of people DO have that kind of silver, but most don't or have far better things to spend it on. So will there even be the demand to justify paying to win? who knows. Either way good gear doesn't mean good skill, and at this point, there's already massively overpowered people who will never be caught up to regardless. In the end, it really doesn't affect what I do, but if the whole community quits because of it, that's a different story.

If the demands gets low they will add Valk's Cry, u can melt 1 piece of costume for Valk's cry, thats why its sold out in RU. U think some1 cares about paying 20mil for costume piece just to get 10 extra fail stacks. Ppl have BILIONS of silver in their banks. So they will gladly buy the costumes for 10 extra fail stacks for TET, PEN gear

Edited by XXew

Posted

Kakao goes P2W...

just in time for Blizzard/ WoW to go Skill2Win in PvP with normalized gear in all PvP encounters. 

Here is an idea: Normalize gear in Black Desert's PvP.

Now you will have NO P2W or Unemployed2Win

Lol Unemployed to win U2Win I love it!! You hit that right on the head perfect

Posted

You have enough tears to put a fire off?

Nope

Posted

:How to kill your MMORPG 101" presented by Pearl Abyss featuring topics such as "How to make sure customers never come back or associate themselves with your company ever again" and "How to become a static of Korea companies who fail to comply with Western Country customers behavior ". If they want to destroy their business, then they'll keep at it. If they want to retain us as customers, meaning relationships, then they will revert this decision and continue to have business here. 

Posted (edited)

Count me out as well Daum/Kakao.

You're not milking me or a lot of other people. Make your game free to play and let it die slowly.

I literally made a forum account just to let you know that you've failed.

Anyone here played Runescape? Remember what happened when they removed the wild and free trade? EVERYONE QUIT.

Edited by QuickRelease

Posted

Let me be very clear with you, if you really want to protest against something, you boycott it; and not still log onto the game.

Woah there, hold your horses now. Let me be very clear with you, if you want to protest something, you can:

- Boycott the store

- Organize a rally.

That's what a protest is. Not everyone has the convenience of using daddy's air mileage to go to the EU HQ to picket something like a mechanic, but they can organize in game. If they want to rally, who are you to stop them? Even for someone who puts themselves below a PM as a servant?

Posted

I found something 

HOLY SHIT AHAHAHAHAHA 10/10

4 people like this

Posted

remember emo guys, cut lengthwise, not across.

b80.png

2 people like this

Posted

Nope

Stop wasting them all here and you will.

Posted

Sad how they would announce going P2W well before any mention of awakening weapons.

Posted

If the demands gets low they will add Valk's Cry, u can melt 1 piece of costume for Valk's cry, thats why its sold out in RU. U think some1 cares about paying 20mil for costume piece just to get 10 extra fail stacks. Ppl have BILIONS of silver in their banks. So they will gladly buy the costumes for 10 extra fail stacks for TET, PEN gear

And none of that affects what I do at all, so I really don't care. Like I said, what worries me is the whole community running out the door, leaving a dead, empty game.

2 people like this

Posted

The amount of people that are leaving and will be leaving the game in the coming weeks is not small by any standard and they are not a minority as  you claim.  Not all of them are from elite guilds nor do they want supremacy.  You are seeing this from one point of view.  Many have already said that it will benefit the 8-16 hour grinder that can also buy those items to sell.  I am sorry you don't seem to have considered that.  This change is not a good one.  The items already on the cash shop were borderline, opening it up to be able to trade real money for in game currency is pay to win.  If that is a game you'd like to play, fine.  It doesn't mean that the opinions of the 100s of people protesting in game and the over 100 pages in this thread alone are for the reason you claim.  They want the  game to stay in tact and free of the outright P2W direction the game is taking with this decision.  They also want the representatives that have promised from the beginning that the game would not go P2W to stand by that promise. 

Nobody has at all shown how this has led to  P2W. In every other version of the game, this function has shown to be not profitable for someone looking to exploit it for the sake of some kind of advantage-- it is hardly utilized from what I've seen and heard. hundreds of people (representing some of the dominant guilds, and their dupes) are the minority -- the vast majority of players, everyone actually, will benefit. I'd prefer to spend silver than dollars to acquire higher tier pets. If there is something that we can get clarified on this issue, is will the Costumes be sold as  one box, or can they only be sold in pieces? clarifying this would go a long way assuage the over reacting here. @PM_Jouska

and finally on the first bit: this is all speculative. people abandoning servers, the impact this will have on the economy and  game balance -- all of it is speculative and not reflective of the system's impact in other markets. It's player driven hysteria.

1 person likes this

Posted

Am I the only one not affected by this?

1 person likes this

Posted

Stop wasting them all here and you will.

I am not crying so not wasting any tears but thanks for the advice.

Posted

InB4 the next EDIT on the post is GM blessing for all new and old.

Posted (edited)

Woah there, hold your horses now. Let me be very clear with you, if you want to protest something, you can:

- Boycott the store

- Organize a rally.

That's what a protest is. Not everyone has the convenience of using daddy's air mileage to go to the EU HQ to picket something like a mechanic, but they can organize in game. If they want to rally, who are you to stop them? Even for someone who puts themselves below a PM as a servant?

The point of a rally is to give the other party pressure. You do not give anyone pressure by uploading images of no p2w signs to a game.

How am I trying to stop them, merely saying that their so-called way of protesting is ineffective?

If you have no argument, do not resort to personal attacks – and do not quote me again.

P.S. I love being his -----.

Edited by Mooie Rui
1 person likes this