• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] In-Game accessibility to Pearl Shop Items

6,514 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

And none of that affects what I do at all, so I really don't care. Like I said, what worries me is the whole community running out the door, leaving a dead, empty game.

The game will go f2p after that. Well, i hope we will be compensated, when the time comes , would be nice to have more free stuff :).

Edited by XXew

Posted

The game will go f2p after that. Well but i hope when the time comes we will be compensated for this.

Hope dies last, or so the saying goes.

Posted

The game will go f2p after that. Well but i hope when the time comes we will be compensated for this.

yeah with GM blessings 1 (x3)

Posted

MONEY....GREED.... Always gets in the way of everything good!!!!!   Just another example..

BOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Posted

RIP wasting all that time grinding for silver.. LMAO

Posted

Yeah like 3 Value packs for free for Conqueror pack right?

Posted

Posted

How do you know it's ineffective, did @PM_Jouska tell you it is?

Posted

lmaooo damn true though. Like give us something worthy

Posted (edited)

Nobody has at all shown how this has led to  P2W. In every other version of the game, this function has shown to be not profitable for someone looking to exploit it for the sake of some kind of advantage-- it is hardly utilized from what I've seen and heard. hundreds of people (representing some of the dominant guilds, and their dupes) are the minority -- the vast majority of players, everyone actually, will benefit. I'd prefer to spend silver than dollars to acquire higher tier pets. If there is something that we can get clarified on this issue, is will the Costumes be sold as  one box, or can they only be sold in pieces? clarifying this would go a long way assuage the over reacting here. @PM_Jouska

and finally on the first bit: this is all speculative. people abandoning servers, the impact this will have on the economy and  game balance -- all of it is speculative and not reflective of the system's impact in other markets. It's player driven hysteria.

3t4vtaf.jpg

This screenshot alone has $500.000 worth of transactions (roughly 1 TRILLION silver) and it's only a fraction of the costumes that have been sold in KR. Of course people are exploiting this mechanic in other regions, in fact I would bet it's PA's #1 source of income.

Edited by johnby89

Posted

Players might be allowed 

to register maximum of 5 

Nice Edit there @PM_Jouska

what's next 12 items a day? 

Posted

Incoming!

60f191ae9fdb4132bd0bef7bd575dc3c.png

Posted

I find it absolutely amazing how you can ask for the communities opinion about such drastic changes and then simply lie to everyone in the face and say the opposite. Heres the catch Pearl Abyss may think they will make more money by allowing cash shop items to be sold but the truth is by the end of 2017 this game will be history! Why? Well simply for the reason that you promise things and then just decide to come back on your promises and hoping that if you act like its nothing it will pass...well guess what BAD DECISION. I was in top of a few leaderboards and Im simply stopping since this game is now just another shitty P2W...oh and since everything is buyable now in this game I might as well sell my account too since PA doesnt give a crap about anything as long as they can make a few bucks. Oh and for gods sake at least have the balls to go through with shitting on the whole community instead of feeding us your politician lying excuses.

Posted

Incoming!

Love the screen :P 

Posted

Incoming!

Jouska has been "viewing" this same topic, not even peeking at others (from what I've seen), since they made this thread

Either actually reading the comments or afk on this post

Posted

Jouska reads everything.

Posted

b80.png

At least you tried.

Posted (edited)

The slow and near lack of response to this outrage must be to buy time for them to transfer the money and run. Takes time to close down an office and change names.

Edited by Kagare
1 person likes this

Posted

Spent a lot of money on this game and even tho i knew this was going to happen (since it says so when you open costume bundles), please don't do it. I just want all the QQ to stop. Keep adding outfits and stuff instead. You can't kill the population before we even get awakenings.....

Posted

Jouska reads everything.

Just hope he answer his e-mails also.

Posted

Jouska has been "viewing" this same topic, not even peeking at others (from what I've seen), since they made this thread

Either actually reading the comments or afk on this post

Probably on his phone while taking a dump... and laugh-crying maniacally while watching the replies... i hope he doesn't get hospitalized from the stress...poor middle man LOL 

2 people like this

Posted

Spent a lot of money on this game and even tho i knew this was going to happen (since it says so when you open costume bundles), please don't do it. I just want all the QQ to stop. Keep adding outfits and stuff instead. You can't kill the population before we even get awakenings.....

That's something that didn't even cross my mind! The population has suffered so much and we don't even have awakenings yet...

Posted (edited)

alustin statement from the top guilds

stop your f... p2w!!!! we don´t want it!!!

Alustin.png

Edited by wolfsmond76
1 person likes this

Posted

Probably on his phone while taking a dump... and laugh-crying maniacally while watching the replies...

I lol'd.
Hard.

In the office.
10/10.

Posted

I found something 

Priceless

I remember when someone did this video in ESO..before many of us left....crickets.....

3 people like this