• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] In-Game accessibility to Pearl Shop Items

6,514 posts in this topic

Posted

I really hope this post is thoroughly read through by the devs. Please, for all of us and yourselves, DO NOT add this function. This kind of crap is what killed archeage. Literally THE SAME DAY they added pay to win into the game at this level to their game, it was dead. 80% of their fanbase left instantly, including myself, who no-lifed the hell out of it the same i do here. Personally i enjoy this game more than any other mmo i have ever played, and ive played many over the last 10 years. I have invested a lot of money into this game aswell not only to enjoy it even more but to do as much as i can to help its continuation and development. Read through all of the posts in responses to this topic and think more about the constant flow of money you're getting from your playerbase from the pearl shop already, and dont get greedy and kill your game and your company name for games in the future with a vast majority of North American players at the very least. DO NOT do this.

Posted

It's not pay to win. I laugh at all the people who scream p2w. You don't get BiS gear for using cash shop. (YET)

Posted

LMAO, didn't even last 1 -----ing year! 

What didn't, your guild? YNFIB4R.png

1 person likes this

Posted

Good job guys, good job.
Now you did it...

Posted

Don't do this Kakao. We don't want our version to have this feature like the other servers have.

Posted

nice P2W inc... Cya BDO that wase fun

Posted

I sold my account 2 weeks after playing this game.. i smelled the greed :(

Sorry to the people that really invested in this game , financially and mentally.

1 person likes this

Posted

I guess posting this song is more than appropriate now

THE NEW THEME SONG OF BDO BOIS

2 people like this

Posted

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Quick question, how do you know the prices? Also it's still not P2W as you are still locked behind a RNG wall, having more silver doesn't magically give you all the best gear. 

Bullshit. value pack was not p2w.

this is p2w

[Deleted]

also "having more silver doesn't magically give you all best gear" [Deleted] what?!

[Deleted content] Bypassing wordfilter // inappropriate language

Edited by p0hil
[Deleted content] Bypassing wordfilter // inappropriate language

Posted

f

Posted

Today's announcement is quite literally the slow death of the game. The bait and switch with the Buy to Play and 'We'd never do P2W' is so so SOOOO disappointing.

BDO you are a beautiful fun game... I've loved everything about this game. I'm a lvl 59 zerker with 470 gearscore, on my way to level 60.

I didn't mind busting my ass progressing my character, I didnt mind tossing hundreds of dollars at the cash show for convenience items to support the developers.

But now that someone can spend $150/week to blow by my hard earned progression in gear. That would be the last straw for me, and I'll have to search for another game... I thought this was the one for years to come :(

Posted

you were supposed to save us from cash grab mmos, not join them.

1 person likes this

Posted

@PM_Jouska It isn't looking good fam

HqII26b.png

1 person likes this

Posted

Next Change: BDO goes Free to Play (if it dont die)

Posted (edited)

How did he lie? Please elaborate. This doesn't make the game P2W, doesn't even come close. :) 

You can stop now, this is 500% p2w and everyone knows it.

Edit: calling awakening +15 boxes with awakening release now... .

Edited by Hyppocritten

Posted (edited)

A 5 item sell limit a week is a joke. What is that $29 x 5 for a week? Almost $150 dollars a week? So $600 dollar a month? You got to be joking me. If this goes live Im out

Edited by Mykro

Posted

2016-2016

Posted

50% of my guild has already state they will leave if this system is put into place, I'm going to assume that's the same for the majority of the other guilds on this server. If you do this Duam you will be effectively be destroying the game and there will be a max exodus of atleast 50%-75% of your playerbase.

Im a member of said guild. 

Can confirm.

- Dimitreus 57 Warrior, Uno

Posted (edited)

………….……………………. „-/*"\„,„,
…….…………………….¸„-^"¯ :\_ / o '"*'"¯/' WOOF WOOF
……………………¸„„-^"¯ : : : : : : : : ¸„,-~"
**¯¯¯'^^~-„„„----~^*'"¯ : : : : : : : : : :¸-"
.:.:.:.:.„-^" : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :- GIVE THIS CUTE DOG TO
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: : : : : : : : : : ¸„-^¯ PEARL ABYSS
.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. : : : : : : : ¸„„-^¯
:.' : : '\ : : : : : : : ;¸„„-~"¯
:.:.:: :"-„""***/*'ì¸'¯
:.': : : : :"-„ : : :"\
.:.:.: : : : :" : : : : \,
:.: : : : : : : : : : : : 'Ì
: : : : : : :, : : : : : :.\
"-„_::::_„-*__„„~"

Edited by Maffe

Posted

Saying that you want everyone to experience pearl shop items is a complete bullshit reason to pass off your greed. If you truly wanted all players to experience pearl items you would allow silver to transfer to pearls, like in GW2. ----- you Daum, you lied to me.

1 person likes this

Posted

u0WWucf.png

2 people like this

Posted

#refund

Posted

@PM_Jouska If they want to make those items available to people in game for silver then make value packs no-auction and people that want to buy value packs with silver can buy it from the pearl store with only silver. It doesn't even need to be on the auction house...

1 person likes this

Posted

Quick question, how do you know the prices? Also it's still not P2W as you are still locked behind a RNG wall, having more silver doesn't magically give you all the best gear. 

What RNG wall is there going to be if I just buy it from someone who passed the RNG wall and stuck it on the market?