• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] In-Game accessibility to Pearl Shop Items

6,514 posts in this topic

Posted

RIP.

7 people like this

Posted

This is largely disappointing and will likely ruin the game for a large sum of players. What you're effectively doing is breaking the promise made at launch (and during Beta's) stating that this game would never be P2W. Unfortunately, the so called limitations in place are hardly enough to stop those wallet warriors from benefiting from spending money to further themselves in game. A sad turn of events and a real kick in the balls for those who spent wisely and conservatively, enjoying what the cash shop had to offer knowing that the team behind the game promised it would never go PW2. Very sad indeed. 

29 people like this

Posted

Tell PA that they are literally killing it in the EU/NA now. This shit is suicide. Black Desert will die and fade into nothingness with this change.

17 people like this

Posted

Called it pre-eu release. P2W koreans will never change.

6 people like this

Posted

refundpls

Posted

LOL

you're gonna lose half your player base

including me

bye

Posted

Thanks to you doing that when we received paycheck. You killed this community, thanks

hqdefault.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

I thought we'd at least get to use a value pack or two before you introduced this. All those people back way who said it would become 100% p2w was right all along. And those who still don't think this is p2w, just give it another month or two and I'm sure they'll be able to finally come within your definition of p2w as well

1 person likes this

Posted

First you pay for the game, then you pay for costumes so you can sell them on marketplace? This just became Pay 2 Win, and unfortantly goldsellers is gona see this and work around it. Thanks Daum :D

2 people like this

Posted

Limitation needs to be more harsh.

3 people like this

Posted

Players will be limited to selling five items from the Pearl Shop on the Market Place per week.

Make this per month and you wont have a problem with me =3=

25 people like this

Posted

Really hope i can get refund , because i didnt pay for this

7 people like this

Posted

RIP GUYS FeelsBadMan what a joke

Posted

not even gonna focus on the problems at hand (which are so many, no death penalty and value pack op and now p2w but whatever)

@PM_Jouska at least at the very very least don't add -----ing overpowered stat alternating buffs and items to the cash shop, valks cries and whatever boosts for drops and xp and shit like this keep it out and maybe we'll let this one slide.. maybe... .

Posted

LMAO, didn't even last 1 -----ing year! 

LMFAO :))))))))))))))))))))))))

=)))))))))))))))))))

=))))))))))))))))))))

Called it months ago! 

FULL P2W BABY!

4 people like this

Posted

ggwp

byebye

1 person likes this

Posted

As we have stressed in the past, your feedback is paramount to us, and that is still true.

Bullshit, then why the ----- don't you ask us before even thinking about implementing such a change ?

13 people like this

Posted (edited)

Rip bdo

brace.jpg

Edited by Shinigamiqt
10 people like this

Posted (edited)

The bucket is full

Edited by massivebravebear

Posted

This even worse than a political campaign, Liying from the beginning till the end

3 people like this

Posted

RIP GAME

Posted

I honestly just can't believe it.  I can't believe these greedy -----ers ruining this awesome game, I feel bad for the developers who probably put a lot of passion into programming this game, best combat system I played in an MMO.  Too bad, I'll have to find something else now.

16 people like this

Posted

The only way to NOT make this completly p2w is cap the price of Cashshop items to a minimum, otherwise this game will be completly pay2win

10 people like this

Posted (edited)

So why did we pay money to buy this game in the first place?

Would like that money back. Was under the impression this was a buy to play game.

False advertisement 

Edited by Sirteddy
30 people like this

Posted

At least i enjoyed the game till next week.

Thanks for the job and thanks for killing this game.

3 people like this