• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] In-Game accessibility to Pearl Shop Items

6,514 posts in this topic

Posted

please go all out and have more areas for my, It is a real pleasure to see in the game so few people, I finally have fun, I do not like playing with ratboys and whiners.

1 person likes this

Posted

Boy they sure dropped the bomb and backed out didn't they? Nothing's been said from the producers yet, right?

Posted

Dear all, dear @PM_Jouska

I m a true supporter of BDO. The game is still at the moment in the top 5 mmo I've played, and I've played a few ( silkroad, age of conan, wow,  lineage 2, ffxiv, allods , lotr ...).

I understand and support your B2P + pay for convenience model. For me an mmo of that quality, certainly deserve a 30/50EUR purchase, and can justifiy a 10 to 15EUR investment  per month.  I myself bought a pet, and I was about to buy a costume for my Valk. We got great updates with a huge immersive content, it looks amazing and and the combat system is never boring. 

But now what I realized, is that even with this kind of money, and the time I can afford to play , about 3/4hours per day, I will barely reach the top 50% . Of course I don't think that mmo are only about being the strongest dude around. But with the lack of endgame pve/cooperative content of this game, I think for now it is. You grind, you get gear, you explore new zones, you grind, you get better gear, and all along you got those exciting moments of duals, pvp and wars.  And during those moments when you loose, you don't mind too much. You can blame yourself for your lack of skills, but at least you know that the guy who beat you, deserve some respect for obtaining the gear that just kicked your ass. Now even if you actually got killed by someone who got his gear legitimately, since you ll never know for sure, you ll always get frustrated.

I was ready to play this game for years,  I like the grinding, the combat system isn't too boring, the environments are nice, and immersive, you feel rewarded for the time you invest, and the community is great. But now I don't want to grind anymore, knowing that people will get the same and more, in a second. Of course I could afford to spend more money 50, 60 even 100EUR/ month, but I don't think that any mmo deserve that kind of money, and I will not play a game that push towards this kind of behavior .

To conclude, if  this new feature is added you will loose a player, and definitely some potential income. I will simply go back to my classics, invest my 10EUR / month in ffxiv, where I know exactly what I pay for. And I'm sure that the next good looking, immersive , action combat oriented mmo is not far down the road. 

Sincerly yours,

A very disapointed customer.

21 people like this

Posted

Dear all, dear @PM_Jouska

I m a true supporter of BDO. The game is still at the moment in the top 5 mmo I've played, and I've played a few ( silkroad, age of conan, wow,  lineage 2, ffxiv, allods , lotr ...).

I understand and support your B2P + pay for convenience model. For me an mmo of that quality, certainly deserve a 30/50EUR purchase, and can justifiy a 10 to 15EUR investment  per month.  I myself bought a pet, and I was about to buy a costume for my Valk. We got great updates with a huge immersive content, it looks amazing and and the combat system is never boring. 

But now what I realized, is that even with this kind of money, and the time I can afford to play , about 3/4hours per day, I will barely reach the top 50% . Of course I don't think that mmo are only about being the strongest dude around. But with the lack of endgame pve/cooperative content of this game, I think for now it is. You grind, you get gear, you explore new zones, you grind, you get better gear, and all along you got those exciting moments of duals, pvp and wars.  And during those moments when you loose, you don't mind too much. You can blame yourself for your lack of skills, but at least you know that the guy who beat you, deserve some respect for obtaining the gear that just kicked your ass. Now even if you actually got killed by someone who got his gear legitimately, since you ll never know for sure, you ll always get frustrated.

I was ready to play this game for years,  I like the grinding, the combat system isn't too boring, the environments are nice, and immersive, you feel rewarded for the time you invest, and the community is great. But now I don't want to grind anymore, knowing that people will get the same and more, in a second. Of course I could afford to spend more money 50, 60 even 100EUR/ month, but I don't think that any mmo deserve that kind of money, and I will not play a game that push towards this kind of behavior .

To conclude, if  this new feature is added you will loose a player, and definitely some potential income. I will simply go back to my classics, invest my 10EUR / month in ffxiv, where I know exactly what I pay for. And I'm sure that the next good looking, immersive , action combat oriented mmo is not far down the road. 

Sincerly yours,

A very disapointed customer.

Very well written, cheers m8.

Posted

I gotta admit the community on this game is the worst I've seen in ANY game.

Posted

Bruh... you are part of this community :)

Posted

No we are not, we are strong community and the publisher just f*cked with us ! 

They lied, and planned everything.

A game is good, when the publisher cares about the community, when they accept a yes or no etc. 

So if you say we're so evil, how evil is Daum and/or Kakao?

1 person likes this

Posted

The f, outsider...You guys got no clue...

WE BOUGHT THE GAME CUZ WE WERE PROMISED OF NO P2W

5 people like this

Posted

We are open to the community’s feedback and we encourage you to share your thoughts and concerns in a constructive manner on this change. IF YOU AGREE WITH US.

Clarified.

Why when i search "p2w","pay to win","pay-to-win" in the forum's search box there is 0 results, but I see these words everywhere inside the forum ? 

2 people like this

Posted

Clarified.

Why when i search "p2w","pay to win","pay-to-win" in the forum's search box there is 0 results, but I see these words everywhere inside the forum ? 

well to fair, the search function is horse shit regardless of what your searching for

Posted

Wow! You and that gypsy over there populate the server?

Posted

Although i am totally against this decision, I cant resist the temptation to underline the fact that in most MMOs in the past (even the ones with subscription schemes) most of us dare i say were illegally buying adenas, kinahs, gold etc making the farmers in China rich and our games dead. Less drama and more auto criticism for us gamers would not hurt.

Lets face it guys. Games are developed by companies. Companies that have the sole purpose of creating money for the shareholders even if this means that they show an ugly face of their real intentions.

Posted (edited)

Update eh? Polished eh? That's amazing, turd polishing alchemy!

Dammnit I can't wait for Star Citizen to launch. Show these board of director gaming companies how it's done.

Edited by Ghoast_

Posted (edited)

Edited by Velexia
1 person likes this

Posted

Dear Pearl Abyss and KaoKao games,

I have been a huge fan of your game since day one and had a great time with it, but I will not play any game that supports a pay to win model. I have spent over six hundred dollars on various cosmetics and pets and other things because I wanted to support this type of game that is a buy to play game with convenience. Now that you have switched to pay to play I will no longer contribute. I have already seen several of my friends sell all of their in game gear because they will not stand by for it either.

Please reconsider your position on this I beg of you.

Your once very loyal (but soon not to be)

customer.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Clarified.

well to fair, the search function is horse shit regardless of what your searching for

So many results if you search 'Greatest Game Ever' and 'Thank you DAUM'

So freaking shady.

I HAVE ZERO TRUST FOR YOU DAUM, PEARL ABYSS, AND KAKOA! I sooooo want to knock all your fat. greedy, greasy heads together. I haven't hated a company THIS much since EA closed Earth and Beyond for their craptific Sims Online fail. Mmm...No. I'm pretty sure I hate you all more. I seriously will never trust anything that comes out of Korea again. Boycotting everything Korean.

e629ed777359d6711ecf77d0955656ea8e5bbd15

Edited by Lostarot
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

U've seen nothing yet then. You could say this community is this mad because they are the most caring and therefore fed up about this mega scam/switch.

Edited by Boyka

Posted (edited)

Although i am totally against this decision, I cant resist the temptation to underline the fact that in most MMOs in the past (even the ones with subscription schemes) most of us dare i say were illegally buying adenas, kinahs, gold etc making the farmers in China rich and our games dead. Less drama and more auto criticism for us gamers would not hurt.

Lets face it guys. Games are developed by companies. Companies that have the sole purpose of creating money for the shareholders even if this means that they show an ugly face of their real intentions.

Not ONCE have I bought gold or any form of currency for my games other than Guild Wars 2 through their own gems to gold conversions. Even then I used it modestly. This is what's wrong with capitalism though. Games should be about creation; artistic expression; and building experiences that is either too difficult or impossible to gain in the real world. Games should only be developed by people who have a FREAKING HEART for the craft. I don't think Korean game developers have such a heart. Never playing another Korean title after this. Burned too much by trying out their trash-- and it is, in the end, trash.

Edited by Lostarot
1 person likes this

Posted

please go all out and have more areas for my, It is a real pleasure to see in the game so few people, I finally have fun, I do not like playing with ratboys and whiners.

So basically u dont masterbate. Dunno why u shared that here but ok.

Posted

People should stop spreading rumors who never played on kr. Costumes started selling per piece and were around 1-5 mil.

Posted

People should stop spreading rumors who never played on kr. Costumes started selling per piece and were around 1-5 mil.

In the end these EU/NA guys still put their d*cks in our mouths whenever they please

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

And suddenly, b2p2w(optional sub)  the triple dip was born.

fixed that for ya

Posted

at this point I wouldn't be surprised if there is no official response to this, and they proceed to vomit up the patch notes on Wednesday like business as usual.

1 person likes this

Posted

Just here to state once again:

Anyone who supports P2W are in the same category as those who PAID for subscriptions to 3rd party HACKING/BOTTING services that were banned.

P2W is incredibly un-sportsmanhip like, and the main reason why I consider it a form of CHEATING The net result of Hacking/Botting is the same as P2W.

This is no longer a game... .  What a toxic community it is already becoming.. 

I swear, for the life of me, that I recognize more than a dozen people that got banned from hacking, spamming their trade mark troll channel chat.  THEY ARE BACK.  It's the same allure and crowd, to get instant gratification via a credit card, whether that was hacking/botting subscription that they paid for in the past to 3rd party hackers, or now P2W via Kakao.  

They are cheaters, and they are now back.  The community is now pretty soon flush full of the same hackers you banned.  

1 person likes this