• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] In-Game accessibility to Pearl Shop Items

6,514 posts in this topic

Posted

The last patch was so long last week because they were preparing for this. All they have to do is activate it... Longest part of the maintenance is restarting the servers properly and backing up the data.

Doubt it, that's just speculation. Besides, it was only long for NA, while EU had the normal 5 hour downtime... and this week it is also just 5 hours. So what then, EU doesn't get P2W shop, but NA does? ;)

Posted

source ? wtf how retarded are you? It just replaces simple onscreen value textures. 100% fake&bullshit.

you got some facts or are you just a retarded piece of shit?

Posted

Just replace the textures in your folder and check yourself. Have to agree that this is obvious fake.

Posted

use your brain, definitly fake

Posted

Just replace the textures in your folder and check yourself. Have to agree that this is obvious fake.

Just replace the textures? he sold sugar and only sugar! Thats 1 icon.. he has multiple dif items, and pricing of sugar aint 800+ k

Posted (edited)

Just replace the textures? he sold sugar and only sugar! Thats 1 icon.. he has multiple dif items, and pricing of sugar aint 800+ k

Since server doesn't response (when he equipped Kzarka attack speed addition should pop in) it only can be clientside. So something with textures. Don't know what he did exactly but shouldn't be so hard. So screw this fake video and focus back on hating p2w!

Edited by Burnnn
be*

Posted

I will be happy if its fake! Can you explain  me how it's FAKE all i see its live server, other ppl running around, how they done all this animation please explain  ?

there is a mod tool which lets u replace almost instantly evrything ingame with other textures.. u can even run naked around if u want to xD... and replace the icons of items/names is a work of 5mins at most

Posted (edited)

show me an official post were they said it ("no p2w" or "cash shop items will never be available in the market place")  multiple links? where? 

Cannot be sell in  game marketplace = You can't do it. No time restriction. This means: Not in short time period. and After 6 months. Trino  Kakao does it in short term. +IF they make  change in core business model they have to inform us before they do it. Not before 1-2 days. Before 1-6 months. All players who bought extra items to "support" not p2w game and the fair play in game (and the Company)  scammed by company in last weeks.

Edited by Mikroman

Posted (edited)

there is a mod tool which lets u replace almost instantly evrything ingame with other textures.. u can even run naked around if u want to xD... and replace the icons of items/names is a work of 5mins at most if u are somehow not breindead...

looks like u rly are one of the brein dead folks ... (facepalm) its not rly thet hard to do shit like this... its only ui shit and icon reconf shit... if im less lazy today i may post a vid on how to do this actualy lol...

You might be facepalming to much, and that might be the reason you don't know how to spell "brain". To much slapping yourself.
I don't understand people who needs to do namecalling to exists. Sad

Edited by 6point6

Posted (edited)

I, for one, will be returning to the game with this patch. I can't look forward to it enough.

Out of curiosity, I'd like to see how much each person who is For/Against this has spent on the game. I wonder if people who spent more for their personal accounts are all for this or if it's mainly people who haven't spent much who don't want it. (Note: I'm not criticizing either side, I'm just interested to see if there's any correlation.)

The problem is the anti-"P2W" crowd. Essentially, they feel that everything should be earned in-game and you should not be able to buy your way forward. It's a viewpoint that I wholeheartedly understand.

To add to what you were saying; In a game like this, where everything takes a long time to do, it's a nightmare to a new player 6 months or more down the line. That's where this cash shop system and selling cash items really shines. It gives the new guys or people who don't have time to play a boost so they can actually keep up with their friends. The other side of the coin, however, is that people with excessive amounts of money can literally get the best gear in the game immediately. This makes people feel like they didn't earn it and thus, shouldn't have it. When you've spent hundreds of hours grinding, it's quite frustrating for this to happen.

I understand the argument, the frustration, the feeling of betrayal. All of that is justified. People don't have to be quite as toxic as some of them are being, though. Regardless of how toxic they are being, they have a point. This game wasn't officially marketed as 'non-p2w', but it was very strongly implied.

That said, I do support this mechanic being implemented. I will be returning to the game with this patch.

The anti p2w crowd has basicly been what the game has catered to, and this is a total abandonment of that crowd.

If you dont want to grind I can sort of, only sort of get why you return with this patch. You think that if you spend a little more on the game you can compensate for the time you cant grind and progress your gear, and then get to enjoy the full extent of the game by doing so.

But no. Thats not how it works. Everyone that works a little harder than you + pays the same ammount will still have a gear advantage over you. The game is designed to give the top players an edge no matter what. If you didnt play and grind enough earlier, you will have just as bad as allways (if that was the case).

And i promise you. Its not as simple as myself and other players just dont like P2W and think Pearl Abyss and Kakao are immoral for doing this.

We are all heartbroken, that the game we love this much is corrupted in such a way to divide the community and ruin the game experience for us. All the effort, eveyrything we enjoy with the game is essentially invalidated.

The only thing that remains unchanged by the addition of P2W will be nodewars and siege wars, and that will still be heavily influenced by the sudden spike of people that p2w and those who dont.

People could accept grinding for hours and hours because that created conflict situations where you could PVP and engange in different activities. The game was open and gave incentives for grinding and pvping. Now grinding will become secondary. Your walled will become primary, and the only times you will PVP is if you outright seek it out or participate in more than likely even more unbalanced nodewars/siege wars.

I hope for your own sake that you will have fun if you continue, and I hope that everyone that plays the game dont spend to much money, and even take a stance on trying to remove P2W from our market. Especially P2W in this backstabbing manner.

EDIT: I totally agree that it is unnessesary to provide feedback in a toxic and unconstructive manner. I myself havent been 100% constructive either, but I have really lost something I loved by losing BDO :)

Edited by Bengel
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

source? 

This video was discussed at length on reddit, try searching it there. But the most obvious giveaway that it is fake is that when the player equips the Kzarka weapon he does not gain the Attack Speed buff that one would get when equipping a Kzarka weapon. 

Edited by Micawber

Posted

kakao goes pay-to-win with BDO

OK kakao, get ready to see a short burst in sales and then everyone is going to leave your game.  As a company you have destroyed any trust the Western audience might have in you, which will result in total failure if you every try to bring another game to EU, AUS, NA or SA...

2 people like this

Posted

Well thank you Duam/Krapkao, just logged in to my guilds discord to find that all the officers and leader are quitting game along with several other guild members.
This is all down too your lack of communication they dont even wantt o waste time on the patch when you cant even communicate to your customers about such a large issue.
This has in trun a knock on effect for every other member of the guild who will now feel less likley to try find anotehr guild full of people who are most likley going to be credit card warriors.
You have spent far too long being silent and hoping we would foget what you are doing.

And well anyone with half a brain can see how you are activly trying to destroy the game as fast as possible.

I seriously hope all you people working at krapko who thought that they had made it in the gaming industry realize how krapkao have bent you iver and used no lube and soon will kick you out the door once you ahve made them enough money to move on to their offline ventures.

Seeya krapkao

2 people like this

Posted

can i get a REFUND for all the things i bought!! i rather get my money back than to play this STUPIDITY game of yours, Congratulations you just ruin the best MMO so far!!! gL

1 person likes this

Posted

can i get a REFUND for all the things i bought!! i rather get my money back than to play this STUPIDITY game of yours, Congratulations you just ruin the best MMO so far!!! gL

Soooo many people have charged back.  I'm sure many more will this week

Posted

The days of gaming companies caring about their games and how they are enjoyed are over.  This isnt the first game to prove it and it wont be the last.  BDO is a farm, a money farm.  You are here to be a cow.  Most of you are content to chew the cud they serve and be milked.  If this means that I will be a mediocre player until something better comes out then so be it.  That is the best thing about being a virtual cow.  A greener pasture always comes along.  If those of us who arent satisfied with this pasture move on, maybe other gaming companies will learn to fear the kiss of death that P2W brings, who knows.  They dont care about us but they should fear us, fear what happens when we arent treated well.  I wont be spending any money, Ill continue to play until one of the million other good sounding games on the horizon comes out and I will encourage any contacts I have in the gaming review industry to talk about this fiasco.  

Posted

Not in favor of the new probable changes.  I had and have high hopes for this game that I enjoy a lot.  Please don't make these changes.

Posted

Soooo many people have charged back.  I'm sure many more will this week

Personally think Krapkao are going to lose more money than they make doing what they are doing now.
Which means games got even less legs holding it up.

Posted

i heard ppl who used paypal on buying the game can get a refund? is that true?
in my case i used credit so dunno if i can still get a refund

Soooo many people have charged back.  I'm sure many more will this weeki heard 

Posted

What KAKAO might not realize is that it's not only their reputation as game devolpers that is going to be ruined, Good luck going into the western marked with anything after this.

there will be a shitload of people that will do anything to destroy the reputation of any products. mobile apps, other games, everything will be destoyed with hatefull comments, i'm not going that low. but i've seen it happen many times

Posted

What KAKAO might not realize is that it's not only their reputation as game devolpers that is going to be ruined, Good luck going into the western marked with anything after this.

there will be a shitload of people that will do anything to destroy the reputation of any products. mobile apps, other games, everything will be destoyed with hatefull comments, i'm not going that low. but i've seen it happen many times

Kakao do not give a single F888 abut games.
Their whole business is planned around offline ventures. Kakao Taxis, Kakao house cleaning, Kakao hair saloons and so on.
They DO NOT and NEVER DID want BDO to succeed intheWest. They saw it as a way to make some money as fast as possible and now are pushing hard for that while losing money out of every other orifice.

Their stocks have been plumetting recently, their CEO has been under the spoitlight for buying up shares, the whole companyh is under scruiteny for shady practices with the mobile games they haev been running as well as BDO now.
Give it 6 months and BDO will not even exist for the Western market.

Posted (edited)

the office of fair trading in Australia said there in breach so if your in Australia you should be able to get a full refund.

also i believe to can dispute the transaction if you paid via paypal

Edited by LastNameLeft
paypal info
1 person likes this

Posted

the office of fair trading in Australia said there in breach so if your in Australia you should be able to get a full refund.

also i believe to can dispute the transaction if you paid via paypal

Just minutes ago it was the Ombudsman.......

Posted

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/55162831.jpg

Bye BDO rip 2016-2016

Posted

3 people like this