• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] In-Game accessibility to Pearl Shop Items

6,514 posts in this topic

Posted

Love their aswers

"I apologize that I could not assist you in accordance with our policies. 

I do highly advise against the use of fraudulent charge-backs, as this activity is highly illegal and will result in the permanent suspension of your account."

Posted

20 mil right now but I would imagine that in two months from now valks cry will be in the game and the costumes will be at KR/RU prices once the original player base has been replaced... The disgusting chargebacks scare tactics did not work at all and I'm charging back the second I get home from work. P2w never is what I invested my money into. Good luck to all of those who choose to stay.

exactly, the 20 mill limit is just the limit on day 1, it will be higher days to weeks from now. They will also eventually introduce the items they held back today (i.e., gillie suites) and introduce them weeks from now with higher limits. Then valk cries will come etc. The company has shown their true intention. Those of you who say "look only 20 mill for $30!!" are very gullible. Trust me 3 months from now you are going to be able to sell items for more than 20 mill each. 

Posted

"Where's the earth-shattering ka-boom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering ka-boom!" No, my server is still alive and well, with the same amount of folks out and about selling, buying, grinding and playing the content. We just have a few listings for the pearl shop items. Not really the proposed Armageddon that some proposed. I am not surprised with the over-reaction. 

3 people like this

Posted

"Where's the earth-shattering ka-boom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering ka-boom!" No, my server is still alive and well, with the same amount of folks out and about selling, buying, grinding and playing the content. We just have a few listings for the pearl shop items. Not really the proposed Armageddon that some proposed. I am not surprised with the over-reaction. 

You enjoy your little chuckle sweetpea. 

Posted

costumes are capped at 20mill, that's not even an hours worth of grinding.

Panic Mode Deactivated.

That a joke of of a deal - $30 costumes for 20m (less now in marketplace), after tax, the player barely get like 12m - Say you sell 5, that's 60m for $150. How's that a fair price? a month of doing that, $600 for 240m. A good gear char, with node invested and the right spot, can make 40-80 mils in 4-6 hours. So technically, 24 hours in game grind black desert =  $600. If I make $600/day, I already quit real life job and stay home and grind the game. I'm sorry, this rip off system, I'll pass.

To the company, if we will do this marketplace<--->pearl thing, it has to be a lot more reasonable in pricing than this because a half working system is a none working system. Step up your game Kabao/Daun!

Posted

Want refund for disregard of your playerbase

Posted

omg do you really believe that looool they added this feature to make money, they wont make money if the customes only sell for 20 million..no one buys a 30€ costume for 20million silver you can expect them to be between 100-200 mil very shortly so buy them while you can

Yeah..... noone will.....:P And that was just 3h after Server up.

AH.thumb.JPG.2a3a59929b23293600a902088b9

And just that you know, Korea Dyes are at ~50mio, our capped at 5mio.... just that you know

Posted

LMAO being able to put cash shop items on the market is definitely not P2W, I am glad I will have access to some of these items while only grinding mobs.  P2W is real money for individual stat increases.....seems like so many people are lost to this concept or too thick to grasp it.

P2W = An item only available on the cash shop, that boosts health, attack, defense, or grants abilities not obtainable by any other means.

Selling cash shop items on the market means that people like me, who cant or don't have money to get things like costumes (which are cosmetic), can now get those by farming mobs for silver.

Great job Daum/PA!  Keep it up!

Well you may be the only person who has their head on straight and doesn't just QQ about everything! Hats off to you my friend!

1 person likes this

Posted

#MakePre-orderGreatAgain. Cmon please? make pearl item pre-orderable, PLEASE!!! Not everyone can afford a super good spec and net for the hell we call the marketplace

Posted

#MakePre-orderGreatAgain. Cmon please? make pearl item pre-orderable, PLEASE!!! Not everyone can afford a super good spec and net for the hell we call the marketplace

What the hell is pre-ordering pearls? On another note, if you cannot even access the marketplace, you probably have other issues to worry about than pumping money towards Daum/Kakao. Maybe use that money to save towards a new computer or net.

Posted

What the hell is pre-ordering pearls? On another note, if you cannot even access the marketplace, you probably have other issues to worry about than pumping money towards Daum/Kakao. Maybe use that money to save towards a new computer or net.

I said pearl items and I mean buying them off marketplace off the whales but it very difficult since people with better spec get an advantage in seeing the item pop up first or actually being able to see the B disappear. I said I wanted the pearl item to be pre-orderable so Idk how you misinterpreting it.

Posted

I said pearl items and I mean buying them off marketplace off the whales but it very difficult since people with better spec get an advantage in seeing the item pop up first or actually being able to see the B disappear. I said I wanted the pearl item to be pre-orderable so Idk how you misinterpreting it.

I get what you're saying now. It just sounded a little weird in your first post. But the thing is, you gotta compete against them. It's not that hard, just keep hitting the refresh button. The data moving through your lines isn't big enough for it to refresh the page to snipe an item. I think you're the one who's being slow about it honestly. All you have to do is just sit there.

Posted

And still no communication regarding market changes...really bad

Posted

And still no communication regarding market changes...really bad

They are still gathering "valuable" feedback.

Posted (edited)

I do not know why people are so upset about this newly implemented feature and why they call it pay to win in the first place. This is the way i view things:

1) 100 Euro is a huge amount for me to spend on items that i want from cash shop. I did spend every now and then but i didn't rly feel ok with it. Now i can get those items with ingame money that i can earn pretty easy even tho i am only active about 2 hrs per day; (BTW...cash shop is what keeps the game alive).

2) Players without money can obtain what they want from cash shop without any need for Euro or Dollars. That is an amazing feature that i was personally looking forward to;

3) If you have millions in your bank it doesn't mean that the night vendor will actually give you the item you want so it takes forever to "pay and win";

4) People do not know how to play BDO. Everyone is literally barking "this crap is unfair....that crap is also unfair" because everyone wants to be nr1 and they are upset if someone else is above them . BDO is not a competition but a game to be enjoyed. Play it at your own pace without giving a dam about what others do! If your guild loses a war...so what? It is not the end of the world. If you lose a pvp fight so what? There are other things to do in this game. If you want to turn this game into a competition then you will only pour venom within your own soul and get frustrated to the point where you want to quit.

So as a conclusion to all of you people who complain that this new feature is bad i can only give you this advise: Stop ranting and enjoy the game! It is in your own interest :)

Edited by Aryn
7 people like this

Posted

I do not know why people are so upset about this newly implemented feature and why they call it pay to win in the first place. This is the way i view things:

1) 100 Euro is a huge amount for me to spend on items that i want from cash shop. I did spend every now and then but i didn't rly feel ok with it. Now i can get those items with ingame money that i can earn pretty easy even tho i am only active about 2 hrs per day; (BTW...cash shop is what keeps the game alive).

2) Players without money can obtain what they want from cash shop without any need for Euro or Dollars. That is an amazing feature that i was personally looking forward to;

3) If you have millions in your bank it doesn't mean that the night vendor will actually give you the item you want so it takes forever to "pay and win";

4) People do not know how to play BDO. Everyone is literally barking "this crap is unfair....that crap is also unfair" because everyone wants to be nr1 and they are upset if someone else is above them . BDO is not a competition but a game to be enjoyed. Play it at your own pace without giving a dam about what others do! If your guild loses a war...so what? It is not the end of the world. If you lose a pvp fight so what? There are other things to do in this game. If you want to turn this game into a competition then you will only pour venom within your own soul and get frustrated to the point where you want to quit.

So as a conclusion to all of you people who complain that this new feature is bad i can only give you this advise: Stop ranting and enjoy the game! It is in your own interest :)

Thank you, Aryn, for writing what i wanted to say! 

Posted

What I find curious is the fact that the people that are going on about "p2w" and "Daum ignoring them" are also ignoring those that disagree with them and like the changes. They only want their own views listened to and logic matters not. Personally, I am digging the changes and might eventually be able to snag a Desert Fox in the marketplace if it doesn't get snagged by what some suspect are marketplace bots. Here's hoping that we will be able to pre-order some of the pearl items soon in order to avoid ping issues and potential bots.

Posted

What I find curious is the fact that the people that are going on about "p2w" and "Daum ignoring them" are also ignoring those that disagree with them and like the changes. They only want their own views listened to and logic matters not. Personally, I am digging the changes and might eventually be able to snag a Desert Fox in the marketplace if it doesn't get snagged by what some suspect are marketplace bots. Here's hoping that we will be able to pre-order some of the pearl items soon in order to avoid ping issues and potential bots.

They could do pets\outfits obtainable from quests or vendors for same amount of silver. If they need more money from playersthey can do things cheaper in Pearl shop, cause I dont want to buy inventory\weight\outfits for all my twinks only because of price. But with price about 15 euros per outfit I could buy more outfits for my main character (I have one, but I like alo of outfits) and total income\profit for BDO would be bigger. 

I also cant spend huge amount of money to obtain all goods. But I can send 3-5 hours per day (1-2 hous of grinding, some fishing, fathering, etc). But I want to remember you that at RU start price at marketplace was the same as here, but now it is 50-55mil per full costume and 15mil for pets. I can do with craft 10-15 mil per day ( so 50-75 per week) but for this I have to spend my time (20 hours? 30?). In a couple of months price at marketplace will grow up to RU server. This is kinda offensive that i have to spent my real time almost compared with my time at work to become successful ( I need 3 hours per day for crafting and the half of this time is gatherig, need to grind monsters to obtain some specific stuff, etc.) and someone can be as such successful as me if he will spend some money. Or even more. It is not fair that I have to work at BDO as damned to obtain liverto +15 and someone can just Deposit in future 30-70 euros and just buy Liverto +16-17. Why? Is it OK for players who want to participate in fair pvp? 

Sure, for players wo do only horsebreeding, garden farming and crafting and some mobkilling all is OK and all is great.  But how about thinking about ones who want to make ingame some money, ACHIEVE cool weapon\armor and go to nodewars? It is not correct achievement when you can say "See! I can do my gear as same powerful in a year when somebody just donated and got in in month!"

Posted

1. you paid 30-100 euro to get this game, than the game get subscription model (value pack and +30% income in marketplace trade). Than you get this p2w patch. If you don't pay you are in -76 million silver/week vs P2W card players. So.. you paid this game 2 times and you have to fight vs others who have more money. And this is after marketing and forum promises that suggest you to NOT get this F2P game system (without Free" part).

2. People without money get items and card users get in game resources without time investments. Like in other dozens korean trash p2w game. You are the slave of fat rich guys and girls.  This is not big problem... IF the game main profile is F2P and sold as F2P microtransaction  p2w trash game and not as b2p without direct p2w options. The "restriction" is stupid. Restricted the sold item amount and not the value/price of this items. If Company want "fair" p2w game they can offer pearl in marketplace and low limit (example 20 euro/week).

3 buit if you have 9 characters, rm bed you have higher chance to get it.

Posted

For the same reason, the players of other regions like Korea, Japan and Russia are preferring those features since it allows them better accessibility to Pearl Shop Items.

Yes, lets just ignore that in those regions the P2W is tied to a FREE TO PLAY business model. We however paid at least 30euros.

Ow well. You had to be pretty naïve not to see this move comming. BDO was an obvious cashgrab. 

Posted (edited)

And that would be the same way you have ignored every counter opinion to yours. And I wonder what your logic is in that??

Instead of trying to impress us all with your obnoxiousness, why don't you spend your time playing your new P2W game.

In case you have not noticed no one is here, on these forums any more, no one that is, that really played the game , kept the game populated and alive. Added to the in game economy, worked diligently to craft, upgrade, expand and push the game limits.

What you don't realise is that it is people like your self that ride on the coat tails of those's that used to grind every day. Buying a free P2W lunch here and there, but now who will craft your P2W gear and weapons, who will stock the market with mats, speaking of which when I left for work yesterday morning there were 2500 Black Armour Stones on the market, when I got home there was less than 1500, see how that works.

P2W mechanic's, and P2W players are the leaches that suck the final bits of life out of a game, and are only ever used to suck the final finances from a game before it die's.

Do you think 1000's upon 1000's of people are wrong, do you think whole guilds created protests inside the game for nothing, what you think they just didn't like something QQ and all that?

They were trying to save something, something that used to be special, and now they are all gone, not because they wanted to go, but because they know better than to stay.

Unlike you they can understand the ramifications of what is in play here and decided NOT to stand for it.

Enjoy your Desert Fox when you get it, once the whales have purchased them all, I'm sure you can get the scraps that are left. 

Edited by Phil

Posted

1. you paid 30-100 euro to get this game, than the game get subscription model (value pack and +30% income in marketplace trade). Than you get this p2w patch. If you don't pay you are in -76 million silver/week vs P2W card players. So.. you paid this game 2 times and you have to fight vs others who have more money. And this is after marketing and forum promises that suggest you to NOT get this F2P game system (without Free" part).

2. People without money get items and card users get in game resources without time investments. Like in other dozens korean trash p2w game. You are the slave of fat rich guys and girls.  This is not big problem... IF the game main profile is F2P and sold as F2P microtransaction  p2w trash game and not as b2p without direct p2w options. The "restriction" is stupid. Restricted the sold item amount and not the value/price of this items. If Company want "fair" p2w game they can offer pearl in marketplace and low limit (example 20 euro/week).

3 buit if you have 9 characters, rm bed you have higher chance to get it.

I have 1 char of each class and i still don't get anything from that vendor. Higher chance doesn't really mean anything for the unlucky.

I payed 100$ for the game and that alone multiplied by the amount of players BDO has is not enough to cover for all the expenses. What you people want is quality for free.  The fact that we bought the game means that we will not have to deal with all the disrespectful children whom you meet in every F2P game. The fact that there is a cash shop means that the game has high expenses to be kept alive. The fact that this new option was implemented it means that people did not cash shop enough so far. Now they are motivated to do it. On the other side making money in BDO is easy so anyone can keep up with these so called p2w players. I play max 2 hrs per day and am not even grinding in that time but my capital never drops under 100m. So if i can do it anyone can do it. My opinion is that this topic relies  on a basic emotion called envy. "Why should someone else have it easier than me?" is the thought that everyone has. The truth is that no matter how good one is, someone else will always be better and with the current upgrade system.....we will all eventually get to the same level in the end. Some of us faster, some slower....but everyone will get there :) so no reason to be envious.

Maybe now the stupid restrictions for trading will be removed too. I really hate not being able to trade things with my buddies.

Posted (edited)

.we will all eventually get to the same level in the end. Some of us faster, some slower....but everyone will get there :) so no reason to be envious.

yeah, except  99.9% of people wont get there)

i would love to see the mood of all those "GJ Daum ,we love you, let crybabies leave" on forum lets say 3-4 months from now)

Edited by Melifaro
vghvc

Posted

Regardless of the region, there will always be players who, for whatever reason, do not get to experience all the features Black Desert offers including Pearl Shop Items. Adding a mechanic that grants access to Pearl Shop Items with in game currency will allow more players to enjoy such content more easily.

This is Fun..  As Many FREE PLAYERS The Most Important Things in Shop :  its Inventory Slot + weight+Banks Slot+Costumes(Hidden names/Cook/Procces/Horse/Etc)

Whats Wrong with you Kakao??

Are you Sure You care about Free Users?

or you just want money from p2w player and Free users must pay money too for those items i said????

Why Doing this to yourself and All players...Its So Strange.  Money Madness

Posted

I like this change.

Mostly because I hope it'll push enough people over the edge to finally quit the game and then they will merge Edan/Uno/Orwen together into one big mega server.

I wasnt even thinking about that..... that would be awesome. Cause I just chose a server without thinking about it got a warrior to 50 then musa came out my new main which is lv 53 almost 54 and most people at the point of the game have their grunil and weapons to as least +!5 so they are starting to stack money. Iam going to wait until i start having trouble with mobs until i try for duo and all that other stuff but for me I am still having alot fun and I think that I will stack money fast enough to be able to get all the things I was to cheap to get before.