• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] In-Game accessibility to Pearl Shop Items

6,514 posts in this topic

Posted

And dont let the door hit you on the way out...unless it's your fingers so you can stop freakin typing!  Sick of all the 1%  naysayers and doomsday bs...get gone and let the other 99%  enjoy the game!  

Posted

I didnt connect since the patch. No more feelsgoodman playing. This story just annihilated my pleasure playing it.
When you know you're hardly earning your silvers and they represent actualy some real cash... No. It kill me.

Here is the end of my BDO love'story. Duck you Kakao. Duck you Daum. Im sad and angry. I spread the new to all my friends ; this company lie and dont give a shit about their customers feedback.

hi, you misspelled something. let me spell it out for you

fuсk you

Posted (edited)

I didnt connect since the patch. No more feelsgoodman playing. This story just annihilated my pleasure playing it.
When you know you're hardly earning your silvers and they represent actualy some real cash... No. It kill me.

Here is the end of my BDO love'story. Duck you Kakao. Duck you Daum. Im sad and angry. I spread the new to all my friends ; this company lie and dont give a shit about their customers feedback.

Yea I feel your pain, I also felt like that when I first logged in after the patch, now I just think of myself as a tourist. 

i connected and spent my money on perl items and then sold them on the market.. so sorry about that, NOT!

However one of the things that did make it easier for me was watching fools like this who can't even spell Pearl in the chat, paying 30euro to buy 20million in game silver, these fools are too useless to even earn 20million in a computer game from playing it properly that they feel justified to spend real cash for it. A Gold sellers (Kakao) wet dream, lol. 

Well to all you fools I have this to say, Kakao shafted us none P2W gamers, and they are shafting all you Pro P2W guys now, see those vanity gear sets your buying for 30euro each and selling in game for 20million silver, they are actually worth 100-500million silver in game. That is how much real gamers that spend there real time playing the game and earning silver in game, would pay for them.

P2W Suckers.

As a crafter myself, I noticed that all of the Grade 3 reform stones had sold out of the market, which is what happens with P2W since you have not spent time playing the game and can not craft for yourself, therefore have to purchase every single high grade up-gearing mat, or crafting mat from the market to feed your addictions to high level gear. I had a spare 5x grade 3 stones that I put on the market yesterday, since they sold out within seconds you must have been desperate, you can thank me now if you like for helping you P2W guys out.

You know it wouldn't surprise me if Daum started to re-stock the market themselves, I really don't think that would be beneath them.

And dont let the door hit you on the way out...unless it's your fingers so you can stop freakin typing!  Sick of all the 1%  naysayers and doomsday bs...get gone and let the other 99%  enjoy the game!  

I'm almost speechless, well almost ;)

I love all you party poppers who just hang around here feeling vindicated at the end result of this forum thread.

I love how you feel you have the right to justify your self righteousness by putting the boot into others.

But what I love the most is your ability to blindly pull figures out of thin air, as if they were factual.

With over 6000 posts in this thread alone, asking them not to implement P2W, and you think it's just 1%.......have you actually played BDO at all.

The main difference between the none P2W crowd and the pro-P2W is the understanding of the value of money verses the value of time played.

Unfortunately those that have left do understand this value

Edited by Phil
Adding more crap.
3 people like this

Posted

not sure how anyone can be tired of something they are not a part of. One post every 4 months and your sick of the naysayers and doomsday bs?

Posted (edited)

I am definitely not ignorant but at least I am talking about what I know/what I see right now... You on the other hand just keep assuming and crying even before being in pain, you just keep writting bullshit based on "video some dude posted"... Nothing more to add.

PS: You can make so much more money than 9mil/hour... all you have to do is grind a lil of you feel like. You can make so much more money than 120 mil/month (from the 20 cash shop items sold at AH/month) with .... Trading! You literally have NOTHING to do for that, all you need is some beer (get some irl too, cuz it's good!) and send workers gathering wood for you. GUESS WHAT ? Now you can even do IMPERIAL TRADING... EVEN MORE MONEY. 

Once again: stop blaming it all on your own badness and lack of game knowledge.

CAW

you seem to missed my point, I was not talking about the total amount you can do, but the total amount you can go out and farm by killing NPC's. which is the ONLY WAY YOU GET TO 57/58 and so on. so basically what you can now do is make pretty much the same amount of silver you did farming all day by not farming at all and selling 5pearl items/week. in my last comments I thought it was 5/month. I have been told its 5/week, and you're defending this crap... all in all some1 who sells 5 pearl items/week is getting more money then some1 who is not, given that they both farm the same amount on top of that... that gives another player an advantage over some1 who doesn't sell pearl items. to me pets were P2W since they save you so much -----ing time which as a direct consequence equals to more silver,EXP/hour over some1 who has to play the animation on all mobs to loot. this change was not the solution to this, if they would care about ppl unable to buy pets and shit, they would put a questline or monthly reward and give them for free, or even throught the loyalty system, this is milk the cow 101, I'm sorry you don't see that..  people like you are the reason devs. take those chances. even though 60-80% of the community did not want this shit. so to me its a slap in the face by the devs. who keep saying our feedback is important, but ignored... fk this shit.

Edited by BaldVulture
1 person likes this

Posted

Sounds like someone is a little bit salty at getting some bad luck with ogres p:

A lot of things rely on RNG, but the entire point of the game is to build yourself up enough so that if you do fail at that RNG, it's not the end of the world. If you get lucky on your first ogre ring attempt, you haven't then done everything there is to do. If you lose your first ogre attempt, and gambled everything all your items and silver on that RNG, then I guess yes, the game might be over for you. Don't be so silly as to think that luck is the sole focus of the game. There is a lot more to BDO than getting some bad luck.

Shake off your bad RNG and get on with the game, instead of complaining that the entire thing comes down to luck.

No. I am probably vastly more geared than you are. My luck has been fine. The game is still based on luck. Luck with drops (from gathering or from grinding) and with enchanting. Obviously things even out with a large enough sample size, but that doesn't stop people from getting massively and repetitively rammed by RNG. Games like this aren't meant to last. There isn't any more to games like this than enchanting. It's literally the end game. Everything you do in this game is for the purpose of gearing up, and if you fail to gear up, you fail the end game. So, you're actually retarded. But it's okay, you are with the other 95% of the people who still feel like there is more to the game than enchanting and RNG. 

Posted

I can stop crying now, I found Revelation Online. 

looks promising

Posted

looks promising

Then why are you still here.....

33476-ca_029_calvin_hobbes_ponder__65012

Posted

No idea, but at least he mentioned something else to play, so I guess he cominb back wasnt a complete waste of time.

1 person likes this

Posted

looks promising

LOL:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/comments/4oxs1f/revelation_online_chinese_server_cash_shop_review/

Quote;

To conclude, RO's business model is the same as all other Chinese games. Whether it is P2W or not depends largely on how you define P2W, which differs from person to person and from generation to generation. I think what must be understood is that the Chinese publishers are just responding to the demands of the Chinese players, who are happy to be spending cash to obtain a certain degree of in-game benefits. This is the business model that appeals to customers within the Great Wall. The question is, how (or indeed whether) it will be customised to fit the tastes of western gamers.

Posted

well said... 

Posted

No. I am probably vastly more geared than you are. My luck has been fine. The game is still based on luck. Luck with drops (from gathering or from grinding) and with enchanting. Obviously things even out with a large enough sample size, but that doesn't stop people from getting massively and repetitively rammed by RNG. Games like this aren't meant to last. There isn't any more to games like this than enchanting. It's literally the end game. Everything you do in this game is for the purpose of gearing up, and if you fail to gear up, you fail the end game. So, you're actually retarded. But it's okay, you are with the other 95% of the people who still feel like there is more to the game than enchanting and RNG. 

That's a large assumption to make R.E. gearing :) But I'm afraid I'm bored of this conversation, so I'll end it by saying, simply, that I disagree. You're entitled to your opinion, but I don't think it's the case. ^^

A quick look through your forum posts indicate that you are generally just a very salty person, and that you throw around the word "retard" quite a lot. So I won't take offense to it, and instead chalk it up to a lacking imagination and/or knowledge of the English language on your part. Take care <3

Posted

Yea I feel your pain, I also felt like that when I first logged in after the patch, now I just think of myself as a tourist. 

However one of the things that did make it easier for me was watching fools like this who can't even spell Pearl in the chat, paying 30euro to buy 20million in game silver, these fools are too useless to even earn 20million in a computer game from playing it properly that they feel justified to spend real cash for it. A Gold sellers (Kakao) wet dream, lol. 

Well to all you fools I have this to say, Kakao shafted us none P2W gamers, and they are shafting all you Pro P2W guys now, see those vanity gear sets your buying for 30euro each and selling in game for 20million silver, they are actually worth 100-500million silver in game. That is how much real gamers that spend there real time playing the game and earning silver in game, would pay for them.

P2W Suckers.

As a crafter myself, I noticed that all of the Grade 3 reform stones had sold out of the market, which is what happens with P2W since you have not spent time playing the game and can not craft for yourself, therefore have to purchase every single high grade up-gearing mat, or crafting mat from the market to feed your addictions to high level gear. I had a spare 5x grade 3 stones that I put on the market yesterday, since they sold out within seconds you must have been desperate, you can thank me now if you like for helping you P2W guys out.

You know it wouldn't surprise me if Daum started to re-stock the market themselves, I really don't think that would be beneath them.

I'm almost speechless, well almost ;)

I love all you party poppers who just hang around here feeling vindicated at the end result of this forum thread.

I love how you feel you have the right to justify your self righteousness by putting the boot into others.

But what I love the most is your ability to blindly pull figures out of thin air, as if they were factual.

With over 6000 posts in this thread alone, asking them not to implement P2W, and you think it's just 1%.......have you actually played BDO at all.

The main difference between the none P2W crowd and the pro-P2W is the understanding of the value of money verses the value of time played.

Unfortunately those that have left do understand this value

Well said.

Still no official statement or reply from any CM, PM og GM. Only one vague edit.

Well, I guess preparing for Gamescom to trick more people into bying this money sink is keeping them busy.

Wouldnt want the new suckers to get a whiff of their intentions with the game..

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I haven't played BDO in a while simply because I've been doing other things but this is the kind of thing that will make me never come back what so ever.

Thanks for trashing things, your reputation has gone down the drain entirely for me and no apologizing or back tracking will change that from this point on. I understand now.

Edited by Howin

Posted

well said... 

ill tell you why he's still here, forum warrior more entertaining then the game is.

Posted (edited)

That's a large assumption to make R.E. gearing :) But I'm afraid I'm bored of this conversation, so I'll end it by saying, simply, that I disagree. You're entitled to your opinion, but I don't think it's the case. ^^

A quick look through your forum posts indicate that you are generally just a very salty person, and that you throw around the word "retard" quite a lot. So I won't take offense to it, and instead chalk it up to a lacking imagination and/or knowledge of the English language on your part. Take care <3

Yes. I throw that word around loosely on these forums because the majority of the people are actually sub-70 IQ, yourself included. The saltiness comes from Daum EU making the NA/EU version of the game the worst of the available regions. 

The game is based on having gear. There is no way around that. Enchanting and drops are based on RNG. RNG is based on yourself being lucky, even with a massive sample size. The game is directly and indirectly based on luck. It's not an opinion, it's a fact. A fact that you are trying your hardest to not grasp. That is fine though. Continue working your way into the 70s on the IQ scale. You'll get there one day, and your parents will be proud of their little passive-aggressive retard.

Edited by Seyocean

Posted

Yes. I throw that word around loosely on these forums because the majority of the people are actually sub-70 IQ, yourself included. The saltiness comes from Daum EU making the NA/EU version of the game the worst of the available regions. 

The game is based on having gear. There is no way around that. Enchanting and drops are based on RNG. RNG is based on yourself being lucky, even with a massive sample size. The game is directly and indirectly based on luck. It's not an opinion, it's a fact. A fact that you are trying your hardest to not grasp. That is fine though. Continue working your way into the 70s on the IQ scale. You'll get there one day, and your parents will be proud of their little passive-aggressive retard.

I'm happy to drop the topic as soon as you are :) Something I suggest you do before working yourself up further over the matter ^^

Sadly, it appears you also have quite an issue with the community, and with people in general, as you clearly don't really know how to talk to them. Insulting IQ is really quite a silly thing. Perhaps you think it'll work because it's something that'd get to you? I'm no psychologist, but evidence shows you're clearly quite sensitive when it comes to intelligence ("retard" this" "low IQ" that). As for me, well, my IQ sits comfortable at 128 (unless all those tests I've taken were bogus (Illuminati confirmed???)), so while I appreciate your attempts to humble me, I'm afraid they've failed :)

As I said previously, you might as well just drop the whole "angry forum poster" routine, as it doesn't benefit anybody. I doubt you will, but a man can dream!

<3

Posted

Why am I not able to sell my "opened chest" and already bound costume/outift to character?

Is there any point if that? Can you change that?

Posted

I'm happy to drop the topic as soon as you are :) Something I suggest you do before working yourself up further over the matter ^^

Sadly, it appears you also have quite an issue with the community, and with people in general, as you clearly don't really know how to talk to them. Insulting IQ is really quite a silly thing. Perhaps you think it'll work because it's something that'd get to you? I'm no psychologist, but evidence shows you're clearly quite sensitive when it comes to intelligence ("retard" this" "low IQ" that). As for me, well, my IQ sits comfortable at 128 (unless all those tests I've taken were bogus (Illuminati confirmed???)), so while I appreciate your attempts to humble me, I'm afraid they've failed :)

As I said previously, you might as well just drop the whole "angry forum poster" routine, as it doesn't benefit anybody. I doubt you will, but a man can dream!

<3

Here I was thinking the topic bored you. I suppose retards still try to get their point across. The point being that RNG is luck. RNG = chance = luck. Stay on topic, retard. I suppose someone who multiplied their IQ by two to try to appear intelligent couldn't possibly understand that RNG is luck. Your stupidity is astounding, honestly. It's alright, again, your IQ of 64 will reach 70 someday, retard. Once again, for like the 7th time, RNG is luck. I had to say it again in case your 64 IQ couldn't actually comprehend that a gear based game that is also based on RNG is luck-based. Is it getting through to you yet? I suppose flipping a coin and it landing on heads 10 times in a row is not luck, it's RNG. Oh wait, it's the same thing. Retard. 

Retard.

Posted

Here I was thinking the topic bored you. I suppose retards still try to get their point across. The point being that RNG is luck. RNG = chance = luck. Stay on topic, retard. I suppose someone who multiplied their IQ by two to try to appear intelligent couldn't possibly understand that RNG is luck. Your stupidity is astounding, honestly. It's alright, again, your IQ of 64 will reach 70 someday, retard. Once again, for like the 7th time, RNG is luck. I had to say it again in case your 64 IQ couldn't actually comprehend that a gear based game that is also based on RNG is luck-based. Is it getting through to you yet? I suppose flipping a coin and it landing on heads 10 times in a row is not luck, it's RNG. Oh wait, it's the same thing. Retard. 

Retard.

xD genuinely made me smile, as I'm now convinced you're just a troll <3

No hard feelings

Posted

xD genuinely made me smile, as I'm now convinced you're just a troll <3

No hard feelings

I know right.

TFW people argue that binomial probability isn't luck. It's great. Shows the promise of today's youth.

Posted

RNG = chance = luck. 

That's rly wrong bro. They are related

but not the same.

1 person likes this

Posted

That's rly wrong bro. They are related

but not the same.

They are the same. Knowing your success chance beforehand doesn't make RNG any less lucky. 

That's like saying hearthstone is based on skill, not luck of the draw. The only difference between hard luck and RNG is the knowledge of your chances based on binomial probability. It is still luck, good luck or bad luck. 

Sorry guys, but RNG = luck. 

Posted

They are the same. Knowing your success chance beforehand doesn't make RNG any less lucky. 

That's like saying hearthstone is based on skill, not luck of the draw. The only difference between hard luck and RNG is the knowledge of your chances based on binomial probability. It is still luck, good luck or bad luck. 

Sorry guys, but RNG = luck. 

Do u see the irony in ur post? Where you, yourself state 2x times it's not the same thing, just to conclude it's the same...

Rng creates the outcome, it can be disputed if it is theoretically random. However it still sets the outcome. Probability is "the average" outcome. Luck is the fact the outcome is the disired one. Succesrate is the amount of times u had the desired outcome in a set sequence. Due to the failstacking it's arguable to be binomial distribution. Since we have no real data if failstacking is a set deriviant and if it is hard capped or softcapped after a set sequence.

Conclusion: You should be more careful calling ppl retards.

1 person likes this

Posted

Do u see the irony in ur post? Where you, yourself state 2x times it's not the same thing, just to conclude it's the same...

Rng creates the outcome, it can be disputed if it is theoretically random. However it still sets the outcome. Probability is "the average" outcome. Luck is the fact the outcome is the disired one. Succesrate is the amount of times u had the desired outcome in a set sequence. Due to the failstacking it's arguable to be binomial distribution. Since we have no real data if failstacking is a set deriviant and if it is hard capped or softcapped after a set sequence.

Conclusion: You should be more careful calling ppl retards.

Conclusion: When you fail on a decent stack you are unlucky. When you succeed on a decent stack or a bad stack, you are lucky. RNG creates luck. The game is based on luck because it is based on RNG. Therefore one can logically surmise that the game's enchanting system is based on luck, because it is based on RNG. No point in trying to bust out your thesaurus and put on your reading glasses. You missed the entirety of the dialogue between myself and the other person where he was defending that the game is not bound by luck. 

Knowing the probability beforehand does not change the fact that the game has luck-based enchanting and gathering. You sir, are retarded as well. Pat yourself on the back. 

Next time a guildy says "I'm about to enchant X on X stack" and you say "good luck", remember this post.