• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] In-Game accessibility to Pearl Shop Items

6,514 posts in this topic

Posted

Pearl Abyss considers in-game accessibility to Pearl Items necessary in Black Desert.  Regardless of the region, there will always be players who, for whatever reason, do not get to experience all the features Black Desert offers, including Pearl Shop Items.  Adding a mechanic that grants access to Pearl Shop items with in game currency will allow more players to enjoy such content.  They are open to the community’s feedback and ask you to share your thoughts and concerns about this change.

WHY do these items need to go to the marketplace when they can easily be sold by an NPC? (Day Vendor, night vendor, regular vendor, W/E)??

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Here's my response, as requested... a copy/paste from the poll vote thrtead :

Stupidest idea ever for our B2P version.

This idea is funded by nothing but pure greed.

If this make it in... then Pearl Abyss, Daum & Kakao should all

Hang your heads in S H A M E

Edited by Demondim

Posted (edited)

clap.gif

Edited by Lycas
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

EVERYONE ASK FOR PAYPAL REFUND

Edited by Mikuri
1 person likes this

Posted

@PM_Jouska @CM_Aethon Very sad to see this game having gone Pay-to-Win despite a clear message that it will never do so, will be quitting the game in due time. 

Posted

science_of_tears.thumb.jpg.1d2ef821438b7

Posted

As i already stated many times, i personally dont have problem with similar features, if they are intelligently limited...

You did imo more or less good job with dyes and value pack (greedy as hell, so less good, but its far from disaster it could have been)... But with many other screw-ups i am bit concerned about this change...

5 item limit per week... Lets say its ok... I like this part... But what will be the limitation of price? If it will be hundreds of millions per one costume part (which is practically hundreds of million for few bucks), you can bet this is a ----- up, and many of us will leave...

Limit it... Dyes are barely profitable and they still sell even with mervs pallette out... If costumes will be managed in similar manner (maybe even more strict) it will be ok... But if someone can get 10 times the money other person can grind in one week, just from cash shop, it is bullshit...

Bugs aint fixed for months, lags/desync is barely better, typos, disconnects, unbalance, shitty patches, shady developer and now you drop this... This wont end well...

Posted

Resound our purchuases and package!

Posted

Reassuming:

We can sell 5 marketplace items per week. Let's say we will buy 5x Ghile suit

Let's say ghile suit will cost FOR EXAMPLE 70M ingame currency.

That gives us 5x 70m for summary 130$

4 x 130$ = 520$  ||  4 x 350m  = 1400m  || per month

1400m - 15%(210m)  tax with value pack activated =  1190M

Now thats not p2w at all. AIGHT

1 person likes this

Posted

This is a dumb Idea... Just putting out there

Posted

Apparently you win by having more money to buy more upgrade stones and other nonsense. Which is hilarious.

It doesn't matter how much money you have since you're not going to crash or overinflate any market prices.

The literally stops that to a point.

So, I'm just sitting here laughing at all the butthurt. 

Yeah, War, I'm hyped to log in and buy about 20 limited edition sailor costumes now to sell next week, how about you? hahahaha.

100%. I'm hyped to drop 2000 more dollahs to "provide to people who can't afford it ;)"

Posted

The whiners on the forum brought this up by them self, whining over the value pack, and now when its get accessible to everyone they gonna whine even more..

Pets have always been Pay to Win and countless other items so this is not a big deal

People wanted the Night Vendor, which is the root of all evil, as gear can be bought in game with silver and not farmed by them self, aka Pay To Win, so why no whine over the night vendor? ...

Posted

This is sad in so many ways.. RIP

Posted

Without debating the actual change, how do you justify it by making "what BDO has to offer" available to all? What about the hundreds of hours you have to grind the same mob, the RNG, the fact that awakening sets are gradually unlocked at levels a lot of people never reach? BDO claiming that all the content is accessable to the average player is laughable.

Posted

Please don't do this. This will make this extremely pay to win and will make a lot of the player base leave. People have a hard enough time finding the money to buy costumes and pets and making it so the rich get richer is absurd. 

Posted

You promised not to do things like this in our version of the game and now you are doing it anyway. It was one of the selling points.

Do not go ahead with the change. Not even with a limit.

Posted

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Posted (edited)

Rip Bdo 2016-2016

Edited by Valorious

Posted

Instead of making the costumes available in the market place, I would rather just buy them of the pearl shop at a MUCH cheaper price. But hey that's just what I think. It might be even better because the cheaper the prices are, the more people would go buy it. (From someone who hasn't spend a single penny into the game except buying the game)

Posted

Please don't do this. This will make this extremely pay to win and will make a lot of the player base leave. People have a hard enough time finding the money to buy costumes and pets and making it so the rich get richer is absurd. 

Wrong, the rich get poorer.
I'll be spending my hard earned capital in exchange for your mass of silver so you can have something you don't have.

It's work for work, but clearly people have no idea what working is LMFAO.

Posted

Too disappointed right now.

Posted

I am quitting the game and/or boycotting while telling everyone to avoid this game. I'm sorry but this is unacceptable.

I hope everyone joins me to burn this game down unless they change the decision. We need to show Kakao that customers do have a say and an impact on the business and they they can't just create a post just to ignore all feedback.

1 person likes this

Posted

I put up with a lot but this is too far I do not want a game that needs no work and I get 3 shot by someone who buys all their gear. Get a clue black desert you guys do not give 2 shits about our feedback.

Posted

^

100m each ? A costume is close to 400m each

If that is true... wow 2 billion silver a week for 150 dollars... damn man