• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] In-Game accessibility to Pearl Shop Items

6,514 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1st see what will be exchange range of this item.

On RU server when i player single PET cost 3mln, so if it be the same u can earn 15mln per weak... its nothing i earn more per day. Other think is that realy true. Many players what i know just waited for this, they know that exchange rate will be small and finaly can bought missing pet or outfits.

Other thinks to remeber for You winning ppl and You who callin DEVs liers -> they told us at the begging one big think.. that they don't allow selling pearl item through AH but don't exclude that they add this option in the future.

Note:

Cash Shop items will not be possible to sell on the marketplace at launch phase
    If we decide to enable selling Cash Shop Items at a later stage, there will be control mechanisms that will prevent players from heavily profiting and gaining an advantage by repetitively selling Cash Items on the marketplace

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/8038-pm-diary-22-cash-shop-and-more/

Go on KR version and RU version, cheeck they IS item, cheeck what they can get using wallet.. and cheeck that IS market is usualy dead. Same story was a with selling dyes, all crys but when a lots of ppl see that is hard to get one and sell it they change opinion.

Wait for EXCHANGE RATE. Don't THINK that single pet will COST 100mln or more. This change is for players who can't spend thousend of hours and tons of € to buy items.

JUST STOP CRYING !!!

Edited by Dreed

Posted

A refund should be issued for players who no longer choose to play BDO , this is not what was advertised and promised at the beginning and over a period of time. Yes , the game is subject to change but arguably, that is in game content not the manner on  which you pay for it  or don't pay at all .And this is a grey line Daum Games is walking by attempting to skirt around that with micro transaction items later on in the progress  and expansion of the game. Bottom line here if we feel we have been lied to and false advertisement is an issue we should stop playing and we  do deserve a refund ,not cheap in game digital compensation on a weekly basis. I myself am strongly considering quitting as of today I see no reason to play a game that will become a complete economic  mess with in a month or less and never provide true sever stability just more lies...

Posted

No you payed B2P and you are getting F2P. Nothing about this is pay to win. Silver is already useless at endgame.

with silver you can buy the best gear is not uselesss

Posted

"As we have stressed in the past, your feedback is paramount to us, and that is still true.  We encourage you to share your thoughts on this change as Pearl Abyss has requested.  However, we ask that you do so in a non-abusive but constructive manner.  We will continue to communicate on your behalf, and thank you in advance for your efforts.

-The Kakao Team"

Time to start valuing our feedback, then.  Please don't say something if your actions afterward won't reflect it.  You see how the majority of those commenting feel.  Throw up a poll if you want.  I love this game.  I have spent plenty of money on this game.  I don't want to see the community die.

Posted

New meme made in Daum

9eqFby7.png

6 people like this

Posted

-Monthly "Patron" (alias value pack: check

- buff/extra chance items in rm market and no in game source of this items: check

- Selling real money items vs in game currency: check

- make game more and more p2w trash in all patch: check

I suggest you, Trino Dajum fire off Khorlan! What? He is not here? Wtf, this is his tactic?! :D

Posted

I'm ok with this change if its kept up like the market place dye system. 20-50mil cap on a costume sure, anymore that that and I'm gone. Wait and see; it isn't always the best approach, but its the best we're getting for now.

Posted

I dont really see a problem with this, they control the market as it is, if you buy a outfit for 2900 pearls, and only get 10mil silver, it doesn't really break the game, its someone you can just grind out in 1hrs anyways.

i highly doubt that the items will sell for high prices

Posted

This is a very sinister thing to do. You have lied to your player base/customers. A good faith effort of refunds for costumes and other items should be offered to show that it was not your intention to scam us from the beginning.

That all aside this is the death knell for the game, it will go the way of ArcheAge and other P2W games as the players get further and further discouraged by those who will spend thousands to get the gear they want. RIP BDO.

Posted

With that change in mind there are 2 sides of the coin:

1st one: you will be getting a lot of silver from the cash shop items and it will  basically be pay2win.
2nd one: you will be getting very small amount of silver and people will be like: "wait i paid 30 euros for that and he bought it for 10m WHAT?"

I honestly think that a perfect balance will never be achieved, INSTEAD you should have made a currency exchange system similliar to Guild Wars 2, so there would be no pay to win. This way you avoid people getting rich by selling their costumes OR people raging because others buy costumes like theirs for almost no silver.

Posted

#REFUNDS

4 people like this

Posted

Next time you get killed in PvP, remember that person bought his win with real life money.

The ONLY way I would be okay with P2W is if gear no longer mattered in PvP combat. Make it skill based PvP and you can have all the P2W stuff you want, Daum. 

Posted

Hello GAMEFORG :D

Posted

Screen Shot 2016-08-04 at 10.22.24 AM.png

I fail to see how posting this does anything. I have yet to see a single post that says "You can't and will never be able to list cash shop items on the marketplace" just posts about what was true AT THE CURRENT TIME. If someone can prove me wrong please do. I'd love it.

1 person likes this

Posted

I invested in this game, because it promised to never do this, and here we are... I want all my money back, to the last penny. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE.

1 person likes this

Posted

Good reason is subjective.

Other games are not this game.

People are emotional because they are ignorant to how the game works.

The game won't die. I can name very few games that have died.
If the servers are still up, the game is not dead.

Please use intelligence in arguments.

Just because they are emotional doesn't mean they aren't right. What makes a good game is subjective. Even if their complaints don't fit what you think P2W means doesn't mean shit. If the majority of the people in BDO don't want this to happen, it doesn't matter what you want to call it, P2W or whatever the ----- ever. It shouldn't be implemented. Only reason I see you fighting so hard for this change is because you want to spend money for silver. And before you say some dumb shit like you have excess income, so do a lot of people including myself. The fact is, if the majority wants something done then it needs to be done. If more than 50% of the community doesn't want this change, then so be it. And don't be such a little ----- telling me to use intelligence in arguments, get off your high horse. This isn't an argument, I'm stating facts. I'm not saying this game WILL die, I'm saying it CAN die. You saying this game won't die is subjective. Most of the shit you've said on this forum is subjective. If the serve is up and there's a total of 50 people playing, it is dead.

Posted

If its the same, as in KR, costumes for 70mill, you can make 350 mill. per week by just your card, which is outrageous. I worked on my TRIverto for months and now someone can just swipe a card and buy one right away? Then he does that a few weeks in a row and buys TET and Im just done? Leaving this game, REFUND!

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

it has been decided that the Value Package, Outfits, Costumes and Pets will be made available via the Market Place.

Pearl Abyss considers in-game accessibility to Pearl Items necessary in Black Desert.  Regardless of the region, there will always be players who, for whatever reason, do not get to experience all the features Black Desert offers, including Pearl Shop Items.  

They are open to the community’s feedback and ask you to share your thoughts and concerns about this change.

We have communicated your feedback about such changes and your concern for players potentially being able to invest real money in order to gain an advantage

As we have stressed in the past, your feedback is paramount to us, and that is still true.  We encourage you to share your thoughts on this change as Pearl Abyss has requested.  However, we ask that you do so in a non-abusive but constructive manner.  We will continue to communicate on your behalf.

-The Kakao Team

Now, I'm absolutely livid so I'm going to try my best to say this in a nice way. YOU ARE A -----ING LIAR. There, do you get it? You promised that this would NOT HAPPEN.. Since pre-beta Daum/The Kakao Team have said that the game (Black Desert EN/NA) would not be pay 2 win. Now, you broke said promise. The game was advertised as a "no pay to win" game, which is no longer true after this change hits. 

Now, I'd like to hear your own opinions on this matter (both the fact that the game was advertised as none p2w and this change please) @PM_Belsazar @PM_Jouska @CM_Tytyes @CM_Praballo and the newbie, @CM_Aethon. What's your personal opinions about all of this? Is this a change you support or one you'll just implement because the devs have told you to do so? 

Also I'd like to hear which part of "They are open to the community's feedback", "communicated your feedback" and "your feedback is paramount to us, and that is still true" and the whole "We want to adapt the NA/EU version to fit the western market" thing this belongs to, since afaik, +90% of the community (both in game and on the forums) have been AGAINST stuff like this since alpha or beta stages of the game here in NA/EU. If you want your customers feedback, please don't take it and then troll everyone by going "So we've seen what you wanted and didn't want. We told the developers and then we decided together with them to do the exact opposite". 

Are you actually thinking that this is a good business decision in anyway whatsoever? How? Because more % of the players will pay for stuff regulary? That's because the total numbers of players even playing the game will drop so much that the % that buy things often will seem high. 

If any of you whom I linked are reading this, please do feel free to try and answer the questions and/or at least share your personal opinions ^^. 

1 person likes this

Posted

#REFUNDS

3 people like this

Posted

Getting gear isnt really that hard honestly....getting pri/duo stuff is fairly easy. Tri is okay too. anything higher than that is just rng.

Cash = Silver, Silver > RNG

Posted

Costumes will sell for roughly 75m each, our prices closely match kr`s.

Cm`s this was a huge mistake, this put the last nail in the coffin.

Posted

The overreactions are hilarious.

I get that point of view if ur a pve player and rly dont give a crap.

For pvp players, this game is dead if they go through with it.

Posted

Don't do this it is pay to win. You will kill the game. If you do it I will charge back no matter what !

Posted

You guys promised us no p2w and here its edging harder and harder to p2w and soon this game will be just as bad as AA imo. Might not be as bad, but it will get there. -_-. This is going to be a disaster.

Posted

I stood up for Daum/PA when they made the Value Pack available as it wasn't such a huge deal that it would cause a clear and overpowered advantage to people with money.... but this.... this is going too far. If the game wasn't so gear reliant, then maybe it'd be okay but this literally lets people buy themselves to max power to be able to beat everyone else who is working their asses off to reach that level.