• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] In-Game accessibility to Pearl Shop Items

6,514 posts in this topic

Posted

I lol'ed its soo bad that im not even mad. Well im out of here.

1 person likes this

Posted

5 costumes for 50-70m each per week. So 350m per week via cashsop boyz! Let's go!

Full P2W! @PM_Jouska you're a -----ing joke!

how is that pay 2 win?  youre paying REAL LIFE CASH for pixel cash. That is Pay to be dumb tbh.  I'd rather keep my RL CASH and WIN.

1 person likes this

Posted

Not a jouska fan here either, but...pretty sure he had nothing to do with this...lol.

First thing after he became PM: value pack;

Second thing after he become PM: sorc bugged and lying about it

Third thing after he become PM: full P2W.

yea, sure man.

1 person likes this

Posted

@PM_Jouska i was just kidding about the kzarka weapon bundles and shit man...

6 people like this

Posted

Honestly. The limitation needs to be be WAY MORE HARSH. I'm suggesting a MAXIMUM of 1 Pearl Shop item allowed be to be registered to a Marketplace per week. ONLY 1, NOT 7, NOT 11, NOT 2, JUST 1. 

or 5 a month tops , but making it 5 a week is basically saying people can spend 150$ a week on the game, not really a limitation.

Posted

Idiotic move. RIP BDO in NA. 

1 person likes this

Posted

If this is going trough i will want a total chargeback of my conquerors package and all my ingame cash shop items and good bye daum + PA

15 people like this

Posted

@PM_Jouska You guys realise Legion is out in 20 days right? Just in time for your whole playerbase to ----- off?

10 people like this

Posted

This is bullshit. Rip Game

Posted

What a -----ing joke. Disappointment....................................... 

Posted

... pathetic.

1 person likes this

Posted

RIP

Posted

You made the game b2p....and now you add the same p2w features as in the other f2p servers? GG

3 people like this

Posted

Really hope you guys allow refund , cuz this is bullshit.

Posted

Please don't do this to this beautiful game. How about you put a poll out to the entire community and give sufficient time to get a good sample of players. People don't want this and they never have. A few do but you will lose more money and end up with a dead game.

Posted

@PM_Jouska You guys realise Legion is out in 20 days right? Just in time for your whole playerbase to ----- off?

That's probably why they're introducing it in the first place, milk the cows whilst they're alive.

Posted

Still strictly convenience... Kappa

1 person likes this

Posted

BUT How they can do this?? if game is not free we paid for this game, to not see thiss madness..

Posted

This is sad news. You promised that this version would not be P2W. What the hell are you thinking? There is alot of players thats gonna quit now. How is it possible to be so stupid and ignorant. This is a great game with alot of potential. Making it P2W is a terrible decision and will backfire on you as a publisher and PA as a developer. You said on several occations during Alpha/beta testing for the NA/EU version that you would not make this game P2W.  We all knew this was coming, since you have gradually pushed the game in a more P2W direction with every patch.  Is the playerbase really that low?, that P2w is the only option?

If this is really what you want for this game, then cant you make a subscription server without cashshop. 20€/25€ pr. month to play? all items in cashshop available ingame?

Im pretty surer there are alot of players willing to pay to play on a subscription server.

The current MMO marked is so sad. The same thing happend to Archeage. That game is great too, with alot of potential. Look at it now, go to the forums and see. Forums are full of threads about server merges and low population problems. All this because of the notorious P2W model that game has. Do you really wanna end up in a similar position?

4 people like this

Posted

WTF IS THIS, REALY?

I BUY A B2P NOT A F2P!

i want back my 30€

Posted

We have communicated your feedback about such changes and your concern for players potentially being able to invest real money in order to gain an advantage, and in response Pearl Abyss has built limitation mechanics into the game.  Players will be limited to selling five items from the Pearl Shop on the Market Place per week.  This compromise will still provide in game accessibility but restrict how much can be gained via real money investment.

As we have stressed in the past, your feedback is paramount to us, and that is still true.  We encourage you to share your thoughts on this change as Pearl Abyss has requested.  However, we ask that you do so in a non-abusive but constructive manner.  We will continue to communicate on your behalf, and thank you in advance for your efforts.

Ok... I'll give some honest feedback since you asked for it @PM_Jouska

I defended the value pack to people who said it was P2W. I saw both sides of the argument, I still do. But this....

This has nothing to do with helping people enjoy the game. Please don''t insult us by suggesting that this is anything more than the want to make more money. 

Now, regarding selling items themselves. I don't necessarily have a problem with it but it is dependent on pricing. How much silver are we talking here? Because i can see a value pack selling for 100's of millions and that's blatantly P2W. Same applies to outfits. How much silver is $30 worth? I guess it will kill the gold sellers though. 5 items limit is pointless if the 5 items all sell for 500 mill each...

If feedback is paramount why say 'its going in next week' rather than 'we are considering...' I cant help but feel this thread is nothing more than damage limitation.

How long until the Free to play announcement?

3 people like this

Posted

I think this is the dealbreaker.

3 people like this

Posted

I was one of those rare folks who never considered BDO p2w...

But THIS is bad news.

I hope prices and weekly limitation are gonna be meaningfull... or I'm out.

Posted

Ehhh getting close to the edge here. The stuff people want to buy still isn't for sale. But getting close... Only one step away from rng boss armor boxes now

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Greetings Adventurers,

Today we are writing you to provide insight into a new mechanic you can expect to see next week, following the normally scheduled maintenance.  After detailed discussions with the Developers at Pearl Abyss, it has been decided that the Value Package, Outfits, Costumes and Pets will be made available via the Market Place.  We, the Kakao Team, understand the impact of such a change and wish to provide as much information as possible, therefore we are explaining this change in advance to grant clarity.

We understand that this change will spark discussions, and have asked Pearl Abyss to share their thoughts behind this decision.  Pearl Abyss considers in-game accessibility to Pearl Items necessary in Black Desert.  Regardless of the region, there will always be players who, for whatever reason, do not get to experience all the features Black Desert offers, including Pearl Shop Items.  Adding a mechanic that grants access to Pearl Shop items with in game currency will allow more players to enjoy such content.  They are open to the community’s feedback and ask you to share your thoughts and concerns about this change.

We have communicated your feedback about such changes and your concern for players potentially being able to invest real money in order to gain an advantage, and in response Pearl Abyss has built limitation mechanics into the game.  Players will be limited to selling five items from the Pearl Shop on the Market Place per week.  This compromise will still provide in game accessibility but restrict how much can be gained via real money investment.

As we have stressed in the past, your feedback is paramount to us, and that is still true.  We encourage you to share your thoughts on this change as Pearl Abyss has requested.  However, we ask that you do so in a non-abusive but constructive manner.  We will continue to communicate on your behalf, and thank you in advance for your efforts.

-The Kakao Team

Can we sell Loyalty items as well?
reason i ask if obvious "blessing of kamasilve" it's one of the few items i would go out of my way pay silver for.
-After we get confirmation its not broken again.....

Edited by prymortal