• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] In-Game accessibility to Pearl Shop Items

6,514 posts in this topic

Posted

Value Pack discussion was 44 pages long.  Already up to 53 here.  

Posted

If you guys didn't see this coming then you are blind. :P

47188111.jpg

Posted

Just because companies deem it acceptable doesnt mean we should deem it acceptable. 

I think it's acceptable. 

Posted

p2w.jpg

Posted

I'm sure somebody will be able to back track to Jouska's Q&A forum posts at launch stating Cash Shop items will never be sell -able

So you made your statement without any proof at hand...
And then you expect any of us who want this to take you seriously.....

are you -----ing kidding me.

Posted

Every Korean saw this coming. Because they had it.

Posted

That is a perfectly fine idea..

agree, if it really is necessary to have pearl items accessible to those not willing to buy with real life currency

Posted

I didn't have a problem with costumes or the value pack really, but this it too much..

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

NO TO P2W!

Edited by kokolores

Posted

I'll just leave this here so that you take as seriously as possible:

My entire guild and I are strongly considering calling our banks to refund all purchases we have made.

We've been an active guild since beta and loved the game despite the cash shop prices but there comes a point where we have to say no. We've been on the top 10 guild score list and are currently top 50, but still very active since node wars.

We'll be moving on to other games in a weeks depending on the result of this little endeavor.

I'd gladly rent myself out to daum to personally dispute each claim.
It wouldn't be that hard considering what was stated both legally and officially by the staff of Daum.

Lrn2Legal.

Posted

PA gives a shit about all this. They´re milking us dry and then thats it

Posted

I remember being excited about BDO when it was coming to NA. Now I can say that I've disappointed all the people I recommended this to. It was fun while it lasted though.

Posted

Everyones like p2w just because there is now a possibility people can have the same level of gear and will be reduced to skill and tactics?

Scared?

Posted

I'm gonna call for a refund if this goes through.

I thought it was going to be alright after I wasted $40 on horse coupons.

Posted

If you really wanted to allow all players to enjoy the pearl shop content then you would have added a direct silver transaction to pearls instead.. You guys are just greedy bastards trying to get as much money as you can from the playerbase.. I get it its a business, but that doesn't mean you guys aren't assholes for doing it the way you are. At least be honorable enough and have the balls to stick to your words instead of bringing up lame excuses that are convenient. 

Posted

in2cERn.jpg

4 people like this

Posted

This is business folks. Not that I agree how it transpired with the early release promises. However, if any of you think that this company can put out an A title game for $30 (not charge for expansions) and hope to sustain their costs you are sadly mistaken. They have to keep inventing ideas to keep their income flow.

This company can care less about all the "deadwood" players (that don't spend much after initial purchase). They clog their forums with complaints, and freeload off their servers with their $30 entitlement (companies can care less about these type of players after their initial purchase).

Make no mistake, they want that small percentage of players that will invest serious cash into the game ( I am not talking buying a costume or a pet here and there), and they need to keep inventing new ways to appeal to them. Business 101 and catering to the gamer addict.

They already have a f2p cash shop in a b2p game and they recently introduced a sub. Unless you're a shareholder I don't understand the ass kissing here.

1 person likes this

Posted

Everyones like p2w just because there is now a possibility people can have the same level of gear and will be reduced to skill and tactics?

Scared?

THAT IS CASUAL BILLSHIT GO PLAY WOW LEGION

Posted

If you really wanted to allow all players to enjoy the pearl shop content then you would have added a direct silver transaction to pearls instead.. You guys are just greedy bastards trying to get as much money as you can from the playerbase.. I get it its a business, but that doesn't mean you guys aren't assholes for doing it the way you are. At least be honorable enough and have the balls to stick to your words instead of bringing up lame excuses that are convenient. 

Do you have a citation to their expenses to prove they are greedy?

Not saying they are or aren't. Simply wondering if any of you have any fact over your upset crying.

Hell they probably are greedy. I would be too.
Yolo.

1 person likes this

Posted

You guys threatening with refunds lol.. gl with that.

All you people are screaming p2w, but the majority of you bought tons of pearls to get ahead in game a little bit. Thanks for funding the game though, now leave so the normal people can enjoy it.

I just hope they don't take it too far and not just the most expensive items will be available on marketplace, but apart from that I'm all for it.

Posted

Your company & it's product has been a complete scam. Every employee is responsible btw, you are not "just doing your job" you are fulfilling your employers vindictive & greedy whims. Quit your job, like I quit this scam. 

I'm dropping my game subscription & getting a gym subscription. Next time I want to play a competitive game, I'll pick up an fps or fighter. Can't see myself trusting another MMO with my precious & limited amount of time on this earth.

Shouts out to my guild for being the only worthwhile component of this complete shit show.

Posted

No thanks...

Posted

Again, poor research before purchasing something. 

I think it's a good move, it is not pay to win and it will give a chance to get items to everybody. I can't possibly imagine a way on how this can be Pay to Win. I take an armor or a value pack will exceed the 200 million silver. Personally, I rather spend the money at the Pearl Shop rather than grind or craft for days on end to get it. But maybe somebody else has such amount of silver sitting around and they will take advantage of it. And purchasing a Pearl Shop item with the intention of making ingame currency as an ingame business model is not efficient. 

This was already there in the original version of the game. Did you really expect that our version of the game was special and entitled to what each individual person wants?

I dont understand it...First, people complains about the Pearl Shop high prices and cried to have those items available with in game currency. Now that is happening, people complains that is pay to win. This really looks like a bad episode of Desperate Housewives. 

1 person likes this

Posted

NO P2W pls