• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] In-Game accessibility to Pearl Shop Items

6,514 posts in this topic

Posted

AND YOU THOUGHT HACKERS WERE KILLING THE GAME.

LOOK AT THE MIRROR AND SEE WHO IS ACTUALLY RUINING THE GAME KAKUCK.

Posted

in2cERn.jpg

Basically. It's like they're putting nodes and territories up on the cash shop

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

This is going to kill Black Desert online. I will stop playing once they allow pearl items on the market place. The only way to save this game is either they don't do this or we all agree to NEVER buy the pearl items on the market place and let the pay2win a**hats waste their money putting pearl items on the market place that noone will buy.

If they truely want to get the pearl items into more people's hands then hows about lowering the prices so more people are willing to but them.

instead of having a custom cost $29 hows about $15. 

I hope they relieve that allowing pearl items on the market place will not only cause this game to die but also lose them a lot of money.

Edited by Hobo_Jim
adding things

Posted

Not over reactions.  People are going to quit are quitting actually.  Have fun with the thousand players left.  Im sure you can circle jerk each other all day and have a great time!

Yes it is literally overreactions:

1. We don't know the exchange rate.

2. We know it's limited to 5 items per week (albeit, that barely means anything, for all we know that might still make it p2w)

3. They clearly stated that they could possibly allow items to be sold on the marketplace in the future, but if they did, they'd limit it's impact.

Posted

They already have a f2p cash shop in a b2p game and they recently introduced a sub. Unless you're a shareholder I don't understand the ass kissing here.

It's called reality not "ass kissing", pick up a book.

Posted

Everyones like p2w just because there is now a possibility people can have the same level of gear and will be reduced to skill and tactics?

Scared?

There was a poll that 80% of the playerbase disagreed with it. Of course, like with everything, there's a margin of error. However, even with that margin of error, 80% is sizable. The game starts p2w, then goes f2p. Then we're stuck with another ArcheAge/TERA.

Scared? Yes, we're scared of another good game going dead.

Posted

Jordine has a message for you Daum/Pearl Abyss!

2016-08-04_339701432.thumb.jpg.854d9a360

Posted

Well, I'm officially uninstalling and probably requesting a refund.  This was covered in their FAQ when I bought the game and they are completely reversing their policy on this.  Obviously the value packs weren't selling so they decided to go further down the P2W rabbit hole.  Not only this is this going to open up more P2W aspects going forward, the amount of fraud that is going to occur from RMT is going to astronomical.

Take note now, Kakao... this is the end of your game in NA and EU.  You had a very impressive game with amazing graphics and an engaging play style that was unique compared to everything else on the market here.  P2W does not fly very well in the NA and EU economies.  Whoever is driving the business and marketing decisions for your game, needs to have a serious reality check.

Posted

Your company & it's product has been a complete scam. Every employee is responsible btw, you are not "just doing your job" you are fulfilling your employers vindictive & greedy whims. Quit your job, like I quit this scam. 

I'm dropping my game subscription & getting a gym subscription. Next time I want to play a competitive game, I'll pick up an fps or fighter. Can't see myself trusting another MMO with my precious & limited amount of time on this earth.

Shouts out to my guild for being the only worthwhile component of this complete shit show.

What subscription? Are you even in the right game?

LOL

Posted (edited)

I feel the need to chip in on this one.

This feels like your typical strategy of implementing changes into the game against the community's will. What you do is that you present a twisted idea as the result of a few people's complaints in a fashion that really upsets me. Nobody (who plays wholeheartedly) likes this idea whatsoever and would like to see this scratched and forgotten immediately.

However, due to the fashion in which this idea was presented, you already rhetorically ****ed each and everyone of us. What I am refering to is that you (probably intentionally) presents the idea with a ridiculous and practically non-existent "limit" of 5 sales per week, in hope to keep the community's focus on the limit instead of stupid proposal in its entirety. This has obviously resulted in exactly that: reactions focusing on the limit of sales alone instead of the proposal.

A summary of the comment section as of now, would give the impression that the community wants to go through with this proposal, but adjust the limit to 1 costume/week instead of 5. When we in fact wouldn't like to see it implemented at all.

In conclusion; i think Kakao expected this kind of fallout from proposing something like this. And through manipulative rhetoric, they are gonna manage to pull through after all while still being able to say that they listened to the community.

What further confirms my thesis, is that the given reason for this proposal, is that "... there will always be players who, for whatever reason, do not get to experience all the features Black Desert offers, including Pearl Shop Items".

So basically, instead of lowering the absolute insane prices in the pearl shop to make it more accesible for everyone - they decide to make those who can afford items buy more and provide the less fortunate. This shows that in the end, money is all that matters.

Edited by Vusak
4 people like this

Posted

No thanks...

GASP! EIN! <3

1 person likes this

Posted

You guys threatening with refunds lol.. gl with that.

All you people are screaming p2w, but the majority of you bought tons of pearls to get ahead in game a little bit. Thanks for funding the game though, now leave so the normal people can enjoy it.

I just hope they don't take it too far and not just the most expensive items will be available on marketplace, but apart from that I'm all for it.

Enjoy playing this with p2w option. If you think people who spent money were getting ahead before... well just enjoy the game.

Posted

PhdRn0u.gif

There is always NMS and FFXV coming up at least?

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow, people still play this game?

It was p2w when it came out

And now it is even double pay 2 win

Enjoy your koreaninternetcafesimulator

Posted

If u applies this u will loose to many players and it is not the worth it. This change will make it able to convert to real life money into in game currency. I and many more really like this game and this change will ruin it for everyone who love this game. I bheg you dont apply this, it will kill the game u invested time and energy in.

Posted

You ruined it.

Posted

I could live with 1 sale per week, not 5.  

Posted

Don't do it the game will die you will lose alot of players T-T

Posted

How are this many people commenting when it's general work hours for most people. I'm sick at home today

1 person likes this

Posted

Sigh

Sad day.

Posted

GASP! EIN! <3

Edward!! Eeeuhrh. Wruff Wruff!

1 person likes this

Posted

Character bound ITEMS RIP.. People are just going to buy stuff from shop and then sell it. Total bull shit if you ask me .

Posted

Dont forget to unlike BDO on all social networks, thx

Posted

This feels like your typical strategy of implementing changes into the game against the community's will.

?
Everyone I play with wants this change...
Define against the community's will?

Posted

5 costumes for 50-70m each per week. So 350m per week via cashsop boyz! Let's go!

Full P2W! @PM_Jouska you're a -----ing joke!

Hey, it's not his fault. It's clear from his text that they really tried to sway PA's opinion on this.