• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] In-Game accessibility to Pearl Shop Items

6,514 posts in this topic

Posted

we have been telling you for 2 weeks now, you seem incapable of listening to your community. ill do it again here WE DONT WANT P2W as we have said from before release.

4 people like this

Posted

Personal opinion: Depending on the price ingame, I would limit it to 1/2 items per week instead.

Posted

If 1 can buy pearl shop Items and resell on marketplace, this must be another cash grab for more sales.

Does not matter, I will play and if you all Alt+F4 and ragequit more mobs for me

7 people like this

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

Today we are writing you to provide insight into a new mechanic you can expect to see next week, following the normally scheduled maintenance.  After detailed discussions with the Developers at Pearl Abyss, it has been decided that the Value Package, Outfits, Costumes and Pets will be made available via the Market Place.  We, the Kakao Team, understand the impact of such a change and wish to provide as much information as possible, therefore we are explaining this change in advance to grant clarity.

We understand that this change will spark discussions, and have asked Pearl Abyss to share their thoughts behind this decision.  Pearl Abyss considers in-game accessibility to Pearl Items necessary in Black Desert.  Regardless of the region, there will always be players who, for whatever reason, do not get to experience all the features Black Desert offers, including Pearl Shop Items.  Adding a mechanic that grants access to Pearl Shop items with in game currency will allow more players to enjoy such content.  They are open to the community’s feedback and ask you to share your thoughts and concerns about this change.

We have communicated your feedback about such changes and your concern for players potentially being able to invest real money in order to gain an advantage, and in response Pearl Abyss has built limitation mechanics into the game.  Players will be limited to selling five items from the Pearl Shop on the Market Place per week.  This compromise will still provide in game accessibility but restrict how much can be gained via real money investment.

As we have stressed in the past, your feedback is paramount to us, and that is still true.  We encourage you to share your thoughts on this change as Pearl Abyss has requested.  However, we ask that you do so in a non-abusive but constructive manner.  We will continue to communicate on your behalf, and thank you in advance for your efforts.

-The Kakao Team

You know, advertising, over and over, that no p2win features will be added, then doing this, is actually false advertising. Seriously false advertising. Opens up lawsuit + chargebacks and I hope you have accounted for that in your US market.

24 people like this

Posted

So, how much Silver do I get for 5 Costume Sets = 14.500 Pearls (13€) per week?

~400 mil per piece

Posted (edited)

I support companies who stand by their word and do not do things purely out of greed. It seems pretty obvious here that Daum is just looking at dollar signs and going back on everything they ever said. I almost never complain about P2W, but this is a real 180 on Daums previous stance on P2W elements in the NA version. I won't jump to any conclusions yet, since we do not have all of the details, but I'm not very confident things will turn out well for this game.

Edited by MoreCoffee
1 person likes this

Posted

while I mostly hate whiners... if you really want poor players to be able to access those outfits etc...

u could also have  made outfits available thru loyalty points... or available by putting some outfits ingame thru achievements.. or hell just decrease the price on those items...

12 people like this

Posted

Just in time for me to roll a demon hunter.  Way to kill a great game guys.

1 person likes this

Posted

Subscription based pay to play game takes such actions? How could you even consider it?

Posted

bb BDO

1 person likes this

Posted

As we have stressed in the past, your feedback is paramount to us, and that is still true. 

-The Kakao Team

Our feedback is ignored...

7 people like this

Posted

We didn't even catch up on KR yet and awakenings are not out... Some people are hungry, lel.

@PM_Jouska Can we have any news on the estimated price at the auction house ? please.

2 people like this

Posted

ahahahahahahah people were asking why we were upset when they added the value pack. It wasn't because of the value pack itself; but because of what would have come after, which is this.

Was a fun ride, best MMO i've ever played since headstart. No regrets for what i spent, still would have liked to last at least a year..guess i was wrong.

No bad feelings, have fun for those staying o/

3 people like this

Posted

Nerf daum updates pl0x

Posted

if this not necesarry to keep the game commercially stable, PLEASE DONT DO IT

Posted

what in the actual -----...

Posted

CREDIT CARD OPEEEEEEEEN

3 people like this

Posted

So what you greedy third world, third rate game developers at Pearl Abyss are saying is that I can not get the most from this game if I can not look like a pretty, pretty princess. I will never fully grasp the magnitude of the game without a value package. 

You are insulting even by Korean standards. This is why Blizzard continues to steam roll these plebs.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

It's really funny how they tested the waters with value packs first.  Then once they realized they wouldn't lose the community over it they decided to just keep pushing the p2w model pretty soon were going to be able to buy loyalty for pearls.

Edited by Seyren

Posted (edited)

Value Pack defenders, where are you now? this still not P2W?

@PM_Jouska , tell the koreans we should go F2P, there's no point in being a B2P game other than money grabbing right now.

Edited by Shock

Posted

Next step : changing to f2p becouse lack of players. good job daum. whoever made this greedy decision will regret it in some months. rip bdo . i will give it a year and the servers are completly swiped. thanks for wasting my money and time. 

Posted

This is directly going to turn into p2w. If you can't talk PA out of doing this than it needs to be more restricted or this really will kill a large player base off that came here because of your promise to not make this p2w.

- Can't sell more than 5 items per month

- Items should have a low MP cap on silver for what they can be sold for

- Move more of the Pearly items to the loyalty store

Also there is nothing in the pearl store that is necessary to play this game. If you continue to do events where people get pets that will continue to alleviate some of the problem.

Posted

LOL, yeah that outdated games gonna drag me back let me tell u........

Yet, millions will go back whether we make fun of it or not...

Posted

"we dont want pay2win in our game" Well.. -----, that didnt last long now did it @CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo
How about you try to stick to what the ----- you guys are saying.

So, how does one refund all the -----ing money I put into this game with the thought that Hey, they said it wont go P2W, maybe they'll stick to it?
Cause -----ing hell this has been a big -----ing waste.

Posted

Awesome news! That was im talking about. now the Now Life People can get Outfarmed by people with Jobs!

Great move.!

Thats what i talking about!

1 person likes this