• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] In-Game accessibility to Pearl Shop Items

6,514 posts in this topic

Posted

@PM_Jouska, There is one point, i want to light up here : 

After all the negative feedback you receive on this post if you do not postpone the AH update to rethinkl your system, then in order to make more money just fired all the community manager team, they are not needed anymore because THAT would be the absolute proof that you do not give a ship about players' feedback, So no need to pay people pretending to listen you don't.

So please show us that we are not talking to bots and that even if our opinions doesn't lead the game at least they are taken in consideration. 

Because here you are in a position which will impact a lot your credibility, because if you do not cancel this to think again on how bring CS transaction between players, how can you think we will believe that you care about feedback anymore. 

So please cancel this, read the few constructive post there is in this topic and come back with something which at least give us a proof that you take your players's feedback into consideration.

I doubt you will but at least i ask.

Posted

@PM_Jouska

Have the pearl shop items be available via NPC vendor and limit the number of transactions that can be made.  DO NOT allow players to sell their pearl shop items on MP.

Or heck, even have the pearl shop items be craftable ONLY.  Then the effective price of the pearl shop items can fluctuate with market demands.

Regardless, allowing for pearl shop items to be sold on MP is not the solution.

Posted

This game has always been about the ability to use your own power in game to gain wealth and better gear. If this happens it will no longer belong to everyone but to the rich. Who the hell thought of this? This is stupid. 

Posted

Cream of the Crop!

index.jpg

Posted

Eu - Alustin

Think the message is pretty damn clear.

2016-08-04_180481592.JPG

3 people like this

Posted

I'm trying my best to keep an open mind about this....but I learned a hard lesson from Archeage and I promised myself I wouldn't get caught up in a game like that again. I've been very careful with spending real money in this game, worked really hard to get my energy/contribution/weight increases on my own so I wouldn't need to spend money on convenient enhancements from the pearl shop. Nonetheless, this week I decided to splurge a bit and increase my worker lodging and bank storage. I'm kicking myself now.

I was left under the impression that this was a "Time2Win" game and wouldn't be a "Pay2Win" game. http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/99749-questions-clarifications-with-pearl-abyss/

I feel that adding the ability to sell costumes on the marketplace is fine, however, this opens up the door to be able to sell all kinds of things later on when they inevitably decide to add more advantageous items to the cash shop. I would also say limit the amount of pearl bought items that can be sold on the marketplace even more--1 per week, per account.

I'd be okay paying a subscription for this game as opposed to this. Even if you took a page from Blizzard's book and allowed people to pay for their subs with in-game gold....ie. Have a vendor that sells pearls in exchange for in-game silvers. I could get behind that.

Honestly, this game is already stacked against a lot of players with the RNG-voodoo of actually getting gears to drop...I don't think I can handle this on top of it.

Pretty heartbroken over this....tbh.

7 people like this

Posted

Let's just hope that all this negative feedback actually has any effect. Please do not let this go through.

Posted

-----  PEARL ABYSS!

Posted

Don't worry already 95% ppl stopped playing in this game.

Posted (edited)

#REFUNDS

Edited by Mikuri
1 person likes this

Posted

I'm trying my best to keep an open mind about this....but I learned a hard lesson from Archeage and I promised myself I wouldn't get caught up in a game like that again. I've been very careful with spending real money in this game, worked really hard to get my energy/contribution/weight increases on my own so I wouldn't need to spend money on convenient enhancements from the pearl shop. Nonetheless, this week I decided to splurge a bit and increase my worker lodging and bank storage. I'm kicking myself now.

I was left under the impression that this was a "Time2Win" game and wouldn't be a "Pay2Win" game. http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/99749-questions-clarifications-with-pearl-abyss/

I feel that adding the ability to sell costumes on the marketplace is fine, however, this opens up the door to be able to sell all kinds of things later on when they inevitably decide to add more advantageous items to the cash shop. I would also say limit the amount of pearl bought items that can be sold on the marketplace even more--1 per week, per account.

I'd be okay paying a subscription for this game as opposed to this. Even if you took a page from Blizzard's book and allowed people to pay for their subs with in-game gold....ie. Have a vendor that sells pearls in exchange for in-game silvers. I could get behind that.

Honestly, this game is already stacked against a lot of players with the RNG-voodoo of actually getting gears to drop...I don't think I can handle this on top of it.

Pretty heartbroken over this....tbh.

VALLLLL !!!!!

Svetlana here !!!!! 

So sad about this ....so heartbroken... DVS <3 ..too bad im on Uno

Posted

Stop Pay2Win.

1 person likes this

Posted

Archeage had the potential to be the best MMO for a long time, then TRION made retarded decisions and game died.

BDO was going to be my savior for sandbox MMO with promises of no P2W, which was stated before i bought explorers pack.

History teach us past mistakes, too bad DAUM can't -----ing read History.

giphy (2).gif

Posted

#Fighting

nopaytowin2.jpg

Posted

Why playing a KR game if this is for QQ about the intense grinding ? don't understand people my gosh

Intense doesn't mean bad. Just saying it takes a long time. But your an idiot and didn't figure that out for yourself so I'm sure you will come back with some remark that further proves your lack of intelligence. 

Posted

My entire guild has talked about it and everyone there will stop playing if this goes through. That's a lot of people.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Edited by Karaad
1 person likes this

Posted

can i get a refund on my founders package cause i did not buy the game for this to happen.......

Posted

Rip2016-08-04_107811071.thumb.JPG.2bf56698b

Posted

Pearl Abyss may try whatever they want with their game, but one single fact remains true regardless of what they are trying to pull: they cannot force us to pay for anything.

Vote with your wallets, people. Either it will send a clear message to them and they will wisen up, or they will send a clear message back that they don't really care and this was nothing but a cash grab from the very beginning. Reducing profits seem to be the only way to get companies to listen these days.

Posted

no p2w! D:

Posted

Reposting again. EVERYONE PLEASE CAST YOUR VOTE!!! http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/106524-should-bdo-cash-shop-items-be-available-for-purchase-with-in-game-silver/. Currently 1400+ no, 170ish yes. 

Let's make sure Daum and PA knows that if this goes through they might as well shut things down because they will lose majority of their player base. 

OUR VOICE MATTERS!!!!

Posted

Don't worry already 95% ppl stopped playing in this game.

World bosses are already empty on all servers. Well at least people aren't wasting more time. RIP BDO