• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] In-Game accessibility to Pearl Shop Items

6,514 posts in this topic

Posted

So many people quitting this game will be dead before next week!

Posted (edited)

#REFUNDS

Edited by Mikuri

Posted (edited)

Alustin Top Guilds:

Capture.PNG

Edited by Lystra
1 person likes this

Posted

what they might do early on is limit how much you can sell or how much silver they go for on AH but it wont last long at all. costumes were 20m on AH on KR before and that made it real inefficient to p2w when costumes were $50. then they made it 50m for a costume and they were always up on AH being sold but once everyone had costumes and the demand for them went down they released valk shouts that you get from destroying a costume which can give you up to a +10 failstack on top of the stack you already have which gave people a reason again to buy costumes and whales to make money. pets went from 5m to 20m and they increased the need for them by adding pet fusing/tiers with extra bonuses by fusing them. 

paying to advance much faster is p2w. IF you are in a competitive group and are trying to be the best you will always lose and be behind another group that pays unless you also pay because they are playing the same amount as you but have more silver to try and enchant and further their gear than you. when +20 came out and people got lucky and has early full +18 it took 5 or more +15 to try and kill 1 guy thats +18. with how much silver it takes to try for +19 and +20 that will be the gear gap with p2w. 

you can still play even if you dont p2w, it wont affect you much if your guild in general doesnt care about owning territories and being a top pvp guild. if you just want to war dec on another normal guild like you and or go for tier 1 nodes you should be fine too. but then there will be the guilds with all the p2wers that you dont want to dec on. and if they dec on you, you either stay and get rolled over or scatter and change channel. NA is basically KR now but with more desync. it will lose alot of players and in time be forgetten like your typical mmo these days. we thought it would be different...

Posted

RIP

Posted

RIP BDO the idiots are marketing the game like it should not be p2w and now they get greedy :(:(:(:(:(  sad to se

Posted (edited)

2016-08-04_1197514198.thumb.JPG.81887875

TO PEARL ABYSS 

NOTHING TO SAY ANYMORE

Edited by Nyrrow

Posted

Changed pic guys!

Posted

Nope.. just NOPE.

When will people learn that FORUM BASE =/= THE ENTIRETY OF THE PLAYERBASE?

Yes, it isn't the entirety of the player base but the discrepancy is so large that the general population is probably similar. The forums may not be a perfect sample of the game itself but the size of the forum is large enough to be used as a sample of the entire community.

Posted

Well, it was fun...

See ya.

Posted (edited)

p2w.png.0c08924480311fa0457c11c4b4314721.png.38321368042d6027360328804c045da5.png.5f7e3e31ec2905e20e3c10c65b5a9bfe.thumb.png.4536529a7d27fc93f2df9c62f2eb7418.png

Greed Move

Edited by SUNWADEX

Posted

the game didnt even last half a year and it's already gone p2w

absolutely pathetic

edit: you refuse to add in valk cries yet you add cash shop items that can be sold on the marketplace - wheres the logic behind that?

Every major MMO allows the same thing. This P2W hysteria is getting old.

Posted

58c3c5ec154312996ac51297aeff5250.jpg

Posted

STOP THE PAY TO WIN.

Posted

DarthVaderNooo.jpg

Posted (edited)

why cant they create  ingame vendors that sells items to players using there in game currency and the items are char bound so cant be sold on the market place another great example is the guildwars 2 cash shop system pearl abyss should not jump into the deep end and explore other options in regards on how players who aint got cash to buy shop items can obtain other ways without p2w after all we asked for a b2p version if this is the game developers decision its should go f2p and give us all ower money bk  :)

Edited by Fang Blindfury

Posted

Just add a market with the pearl item IG

Posted

pay2win.jpg

Alustin EU

2016-08-04_1496139593.thumb.JPG.67070ccf

Posted

It's called p2w xD no body will play more so spend your money in a game in wich you are only better depending on the money you spend

You guys Said that Pets were not P2W.... Values Packs were not P2W... why should this be PW2??? I see it as pay to Convenience. 

2 people like this

Posted

If I could turn the page
In time then I'd rearrange
Just a day or two
Close my, close my, close my eyes

But I couldn't find a way
So I'll settle for one day
To believe in you
Tell me, tell me , tell me lies

Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies
(Tell me lies, tell me, tell me lies)
Oh, no, no you can't disguise
(You can't disguise, no you can't disguise)
Tell me lies

Although I'm not making plans
I hope that you understand
There's a reason why
Close your, close your, close your eyes

No more broken hearts
We're better off apart
Let's give it a try
Tell me, tell me, tell me lies

Tell me lies
Tell me lies

If I could turn the page
In time then I'd rearrange
Just a day or two
Close my, close my, close my eyes

But I couldn't find a way
So I'll settle for one day
To believe in you
Tell me, tell me, tell me lies

Tell me lies
(You can't disguise, no you can't diguise)

Tell me lies
Tell me lies
(Tell me, tell me lies)

1 person likes this

Posted

p2w.thumb.png.990a26a2fbb2b9d602d719ef66

Posted

I hope that everyone at Daum is spending today polishing up their resumes. Not much work for a "publisher" of a game with no players.

Posted (edited)

RNGSUS DID NOT DIE FOR THIS SHIT !

Edited by Succubus
3 people like this

Posted

Kakao, you need to reconsider this.. !! Push Pearl Abyss to its knees!

p2w.thumb.png.990a26a2fbb2b9d602d719ef66

Posted (edited)

I like this ... thank you :) I actually have a job so this doesn't bother me at all, but it would not be fair for the ones that don't have a job and lives with there parents, but who cares :D  

even in real life, you have to pay to win. You go to college, you pay, you get a degree and then you find a job and make your money. I could not careless seeing these whiners leave. you can make 5 mil an hour easily and you do that math from that..

I'm pretty certain this is one of the dumbest comments I've read. I have a job, and make plenty of money too, but in a gear based competitive game I really don't feel like spending close to $100 dollars per week to remain competitive with the fan serviced streamers and everyone else. Is it really such a bad thing to want to play a game and not have to spend thousands of dollars on it to even remain relevant in pvp? Like I'm sorry but I don't go to work just to be able to play this one game. I go to work to pay for a place to live, to pay for food and utilities, I go to work to pay for fun things to do when I have time off and can play games. I don't go to work so I can spend thousands of dollars just to have a chance at a game I've already paid for being "fun". Sure life is "pay to win" but you don't need to spend thousands of dollars on clothes in life to "win". It's not likely that the next person is going to be kill me during my morning jog because I didn't spend 100 dollars last week on a new ring. Though in hindsight the p2w aspect of this game was implemented nicely as prices on items to silver are rather low.

Edited by Alorn
Acknowledgement
2 people like this