• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] In-Game accessibility to Pearl Shop Items

6,514 posts in this topic

Posted

Basically if you don't have a few hundred extra dollars to spend on this game you are always going to be way behind everyone else. This evens things out a bit.

Uhhh, what?  What could you buy before this change for a few hundred dollars that put you way ahead of somebody that couldn't afford that?

Posted

Plot twist: This is all planned so they can revert this change and still have the value pack in the game. Nobody will complain anymore because they are just happy that this didn't go through.

Posted

funny how all those scrubs with 1-10 posts profiles  dont see p2w problematic at all 

propaganda is real

Posted

IDk where u see P2W

Posted (edited)

23r7lls.jpg

Alustin EU

Edited by Isteria
1 person likes this

Posted

RIP BDO .

Posted (edited)

PSA: How the Sunk Cost Fallacy Makes You Act Stupid

TLDR: Don't let the money you already spent on the game be an excuse for why you won't quit.

Edited by Indigo Shade
1 person likes this

Posted

----- PEARL ABYSS!!

Posted

Those have been some great months. Time to say hello to GW2 again.

Posted (edited)

Here is a better idea. Just make loyalty translate into ACTUAL pearls. Modify the values, and do it that way. That will keep it from pay to win.

Edited by NyanRose
1 person likes this

Posted

I got a Super idea! Bring you pay to win thing, but give us the XP loss on PVP Death and i would be very Happy to farm all those P2W players in order to make them leave the game.

With this everyone is Happy DAUM get its pay to win aspect and there won't be any P2W players!

Posted

PLS NO P2W BUT F2P PLSA

E4BU4S5.png

Posted

ggwp report daum, im afk , thanks

Posted

Ugh.. I take a small break from Black Desert just so it can catch up in content and I come back to this... WTF... T.T I should have stayed in Guild Wars 2, and I finally thought I found the the better mmorpg to replace Ultima Online when I was a kid... Well maybe in another 10 + years...

Rip Dreams of better mmorpg 2016 (oh wait every mmorpg has ripped this dream LOL)

Guess I go back to focusing on single player games..

PS: HEY YOU can STILL SAY NO!!! ABORT ABORT!!!

Posted

New Classes released next week. Need nerf!

credit card.jpe

Posted

23r7lls.jpg

Alustin EU

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

RIP....I want a refund game , NO FOR P2W !!!!! RIP RIOT

Anti_P2W.thumb.png.12fa73a21fef9004c60269a18a76f83b.png

Posted

Now its Look Like

f2p-vs-paying-player-o-2407779.gif

3 people like this

Posted

In GW2 you can buy everything (eg. legendary weapons (are BiS), BiS infusions (like gems in BDO), etc.) on the AH, so it's exactly the same.

In Gw2 you can trade your ingame currency for cashshop currency too though . And the gearcurve is really different there and not rng based . You can get best gear way faster . Gw2 tends to be more fashion based . What was the difference in power for exotic to ascended like 12-15% or so ? comparing that to the jump in bdo like +15 up to tet is a huge difference .

You cant really compare the casshop systems because the power curve is really different in gw2 , I can easily max out several characters equipment in gw2 ( and reach max level but thats a different thing again ) whereas in bdo giving tet items to several characters and reaching max level ( doesnt even have to be max ) takes ages longer .

Posted

look a my new picture guys isn't it great lol rip BDO

Posted

RIP BDO

Posted

I do not welcome this atall even if i put money on this game myself but i would not agree with this atall.

Yes there are some people who cant put money on here and would like the items on the pearls shop but why should everyone else suffer sorry.

You could also either bring back gifting or make a night vendor with pearl shop items for those who cant put rl money on here, that way they can get items but have a night vendor which is exactly like the other night vendor just with pearl items. Its a idea, i mean if pearls want that everyone is able to get the items somehow then why not that way?

Why ruining the game with making it pay 2 win if there is better ways to get around doing so?

Posted

We dont need fkng p2w!!!!!

Great how all the promises were kept!!!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

I am not quite understanding why you would do something that 90% of the player base dislikes, end up losing them and cutting the development of the game short. I mean come on you guys have tons of nearly completed content ready to send down the pipeline and it looks like the game wont even be in existence long enough to see that released??? Its almost like a civil war is happening, the creative side of Kakao is loving the underwater xploration, new areas new skills new quests etc, while the financial side has control and is just trying to suck as much cash out of everyone as it can before plunking into the water like a brick.

Posted

Please reverse this decision.  Daum, Pearl Abyss, and Kakao are making a horrible gamble.  The game has plenty of pay for convenience and pay 2 win aspects already; if you add this feature, I and thousands of others will be quitting the game.  

Once again, the community begs of you to reconsider your choices, and instead aim for the long-term.  Each month you add tons of new Pearl Shop items, and we continue to buy them.  Thus, you will continue to generate enough revenue, without losing half of your players.  NA is not KR, keep that nonsense over there, and let us enjoy the game for at least a year...

1 person likes this