• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] In-Game accessibility to Pearl Shop Items

6,514 posts in this topic

Posted

Pearl Abyss considers in-game accessibility to Pearl Items necessary in Black Desert.

SO MAKE IS ACCESSIBLE BY OTHER MEANS!

The loyalty shop doesn't exist? That PA and Daum doesn't have the power to put them on an in game vendor for in game currency?

This game had great aspects, and potential to be better, but that's all it was going to be a potentially good game, the good thing about this is, it has happened in its short lived life on NA rather than years down the road. At least for me.

3 people like this

Posted

Please limit the prices to MAX 1$ = 1 mil market value IF you decide to put it into game even next to all negative comments.

Posted

So why did we pay money to buy this game in the first place?

Would like that money back. Was under the impression this was a buy to play game.

False advertisement 

^

Posted

Gonna do charge back when u implement this shit to the game ... the moment u make this live the game is DEAD !!

May wanna check the Terms of Service of BDO.  Also, when you call your card for the dispute and they ask, "Did you receive the product?" and you say , "Ya, I been playing several months, but I do not like the direction the game is going in".

At that point that click you hear will be your credit card company hanging up on you.

1 person likes this

Posted

It's sad to see an absolutely amazing game in principle be ruined by pay2win elements by influencing both the core mechanics of the game subtly and now just blatantly selling out. The Value pack had me lose some hope for the game but, I assumed they would side with community and keep their promise to keep the game free of those features but, I see now that is not the case. Not only have we been let down with missed deadlines, which I think a lot of us were willing to forgive but, we have been straight up lied to. I will not be returning to this game unless drastic changes away from this method are made. It's very sad to see such a good game ruined for many people including myself.

2 people like this

Posted

Call P.2.Wentworth, 877-CASH-NOW. It's Daums and they need it now

Posted

U said on twitch BDO eu/na will not be p2w and we paid to play not to p2w system. To be honest I left RU server(free to play) and came here paying first to play equal with everyone. And now look at what u r saying. I will leave this game if p2w things will arrive. PLS just dont do this. Sorry for my bad english...

2 people like this

Posted

Kakao, when will we be able to buy weapon bundles?

Posted

I really like BDO , I like the event that you made And even if I do not like all the costumes in the Cash Shop am I doing with But ... ----- NOT THE PLACE MORE P2W, YOU MORON ?

Posted

In WoW you can NOT buy the best gear in game with real life money. Game does not make is possible for a regular person to buy bis gear from auction house.

Show me the PEN weapons and armor on sale in the cash shop

Posted

P2w#2.png

P2W.png

Posted

Hi,

I don't usually post a lot on forums but after reading your latest announcement, I feel the need to voice my opinion.  I've been a BDO player since launch and have been enjoying it a lot. I find the content of the game to be plentiful, enjoyable and unique. I haven't enjoyed a game as much as BDO in many years. However, as a semi-competitive player, I feel that gameplay fairness is highly essential to the appreciation of the game. I've considered BDO to be a competitive game, or at least contain many elements of a competitive game.

It is perfectly understandable, in terms of fairness, to prevent hackers from exploiting the game. They break gameplay fairness by giving some players an advantage over others through out-of-game mechanics (3rd party hacking software, client modifications etc.). In the same spirit, allowing a player to gain silver by selling perl shop items on the market is giving some players an advantage over others through out-of-game mechanics (credit cards, real world currency). Such an unfair advantage breaks gameplay fairness and ultimately breaks the competitive appeal of BDO.

More generally, I don't enjoy games where the in-game market is mixed with the real-world market. From a purely gaming point of view, there is no need to merge them. They should be entirely segregated. I'm tolerant of limited cash shops for vanity items but BDO is already selling too many items that give non-negligible advantages to paying customers (increased weight, increased bags, horse breeding reset, item branding, value packs etc. etc.). I understand that F2P/P2W models are now all the hype in the industry because 0.1% of the customer base is spending enough to cover for all the other customers. That's great news for developers but it's really bad news for gamers because instead of playing games that have been designed to be fun, we have to play games that have been design to extract money from the 0.1% of its customer base while incidentally having some fun elements. This is why I believe subscription models are superior billing models. They incentivize game developers to design fun games only (no need to extract more money from anyone) where all players are equals.

That is not to say that I haven't spent money on BDO. I did and bought a lot of perl shop items because I enjoy the game and want to support the developers in their efforts. I've been playing the game up to now because it is pretty fair. However, if the new mechanics of selling perl shop items on the in-game market are implemented, I will regretfully stop playing BDO and look for other games out there that have their priorities and incentives set right.

Additional note: Be honest. You're not implementing P2W features to "allow non-paying customers to experience perl shop items". That's simply disingenuous and insulting to your customers. You're not coming through as morally superior because you're hiding the fact that you're looking for more profits. Be straight with your player base and tell them the real reason why such a change is being implemented. 

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

Just go for a refund like I did, I already opened a dispute for refund, not gona wait for them to make it even worse. And I actually liked this game.

Edited by puddle
1 person likes this

Posted

There are TET weapons, armors and accesories on sale on Jordine EU. 

Posted

BDO finally gone pay 2 win.

Thank you Pearl Abyss & Kakao Games

RIP BDO - 4.8.16

1 person likes this

Posted

I guarantee you that smart players will have PEN weapon in first few days after next patch update... 

Posted

stupid P2W RIP RIP

Posted

May wanna check the Terms of Service of BDO.  Also, when you call your card for the dispute and they ask, "Did you receive the product?" and you say , "Ya, I been playing several months, but I do not like the direction the game is going in".

At that point that click you hear will be your credit card company hanging up on you.

We boght it with the condition of not beeing p2w.

They might have hundreds of disputes right now

1 person likes this

Posted

Nope.. just NOPE.

When will people learn that FORUM BASE =/= THE ENTIRETY OF THE PLAYERBASE?

I wish you'd have read the "margin of error" part I left in there.

Posted

A pay-to-win game that you have to buy... Are you trying to suicide this game or what? You're -----ing over your existing players while simultaneously putting off any new players from wanting to get involved with the game. This is the dumbest of the dumb. What are you thinking!?

Posted

Just go for a refund like I did, I already opened a dispute for refund, not gona wait for them to make it even worse. And I actually liked this game.

most of us are doing that

Posted

You are f'cking killed a game that only lasted from march? what a sh'tty company u are and u work for (pearl "abuse").. goodbye.. u are losing over half of your player base GUARANTEED

Posted (edited)

i dont get how this is pay to win. i mean 5 items a week and it allows players who dont have 20-30 dollars to pick up costumes and other accessories without having to waste money. i mean also lets be honest who has 150$ consistently to spend to buy outfits to sell every week and if someone wants to waste there money like that let them be. its the small minority. again i dont feel like there is anything pay to win here. its more like pay for convenience imo but i doubt most people see it that way because they dont interpret that. also as someone else said im pretty sure outfits cannot be sold on marketplace as a bundle, so you can only sell each piece individual.

tera does a system similiar to this and it works out just fine.

Edited by Shu x Inori
2 people like this