• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] In-Game accessibility to Pearl Shop Items

6,514 posts in this topic

Posted

If what PM_Jouska is saying is true. That the motive behind this change is to allow more people access to Pearl Shop items. That still doesn’t mean that other players need to profit from that. This game already has many trade and crafting systems in place so why not utilize them instead? I could for instance imagine a vendor which could sell Pearl shop items for in game currency without giving other players the upper hand. Allowing in-game power to be bought from real-life money (even if it’s done indirectly) is a terrible business model and is very damaging to the game’s reputation.

Simply allow people to BUY the items DIRECTLY from the pearlshop with SILVER instead of PEARLS!!!

see you get what you won't and don't allow P2W, but you are full off LIES, it got nothing to do with providing anything to players and all to do with SCAMMING the players who allowed you guys to even have job.... seriously i cannot see how you guys all sleep nicely at night, but thats comming from someone with a basic morale compas that works -_-shame on you guys, shame

2 people like this

Posted

The best part is people are forgetting that costumes are typically in 3-5 pieces depending on it so one costume eats up your entire weeks worth of cash shop to marketplace selling. currently the no lifers are already making 400 mil+ a week. All this will do is make it so that casual players who have extra cash can now have a chance to compete with the no lifers and thats why people are upset. 

I agree to a degree, while I do think this is a soft capped form of Pay2Win, I don't have the time to keep up with the best gear while I work 58hrs a week, so I'm gonna spend some of my extra scratch on items to sell. 

Posted

If you realy need some $$ put normal month subsription in game and give free months in cost of game. (don'1t giva duck about my englez)

Posted

If what PM_Jouska is saying is true. That the motive behind this change is to allow more people access to Pearl Shop items. That still doesn’t mean that other players need to profit from that. This game already has many trade and crafting systems in place so why not utilize them instead? I could for instance imagine a vendor which could sell Pearl shop items for in game currency without giving other players the upper hand. Allowing in-game power to be bought from real-life money (even if it’s done indirectly) is a terrible business model and is very damaging to the game’s reputation.

But if vendors sell pearl items for ingame currency, Kakao doesn't get any $$$.

Posted

The best part is people are forgetting that costumes are typically in 3-5 pieces depending on it so one costume eats up your entire weeks worth of cash shop to marketplace selling. currently the no lifers are already making 400 mil+ a week. All this will do is make it so that casual players who have extra cash can now have a chance to compete with the no lifers and thats why people are upset. 

costumes will be sold in bundles. At least it is like that in Korea. No one will sell pieces to eat up their potential profit.

Posted

lel.thumb.jpg.b944bb0d8039648c4f7fcaaed3

Posted

Simply allow people to BUY the items DIRECTLY from the pearlshop with SILVER instead of PEARLS!!!

see you get what you won't and don't allow P2W, but you are full off LIES, it got nothing to do with providing anything to players and all to do with SCAMMING the players who allowed you guys to even have job.... seriously i cannot see how you guys all sleep nicely at night, but thats comming from someone with a basic morale compas that works -_-shame on you guys, shame

that will never ever EVER happen, since they get no $$$ from it

Posted

This is awesome addition to the game, PA don't get discouraged by all the trolls/protesters, this is exactly what BDO needed.

1 person likes this

Posted

anyone p2w

PVP in 3 weeks :)

6 people like this

Posted

If you realy need some $$ put normal month subsription in game and give free months in cost of game. (don'1t giva duck about my englez)

Try 

that will never ever EVER happen, since they get no $$$ from it

so they argument for making this p2w is not valid

Posted

This is awesome addition to the game, PA don't get discouraged by all the trolls/protesters, this is exactly what BDO needed.

I dislike you immediately because of your name. -----ing Hanzo >:(

Posted

I guarantee you that smart players will have PEN weapon in first few days after next patch update... 

yup. so : how many will be for sale on the in game market?

Posted

Look at other side .)

...practically is better to go to real work and make some money to pay ingame stuff instead of waste time playing this game and earn those few silvers

Posted

anyone p2w

PVP in 3 weeks :)

lol. made me chuckle

1 person likes this

Posted

77 pages of hell so far.

Amazing isn't it! :)

Amazing how many unhappy people there are that are playing a game they hate. Just be gone already and let us who enjoy the game play in peace!

I love this game and am not going anywhere. BTW, I support the upcoming update. I think it's a great addition.

Posted

Show me the PEN weapons and armor on sale in the cash shop

Go to night vendor, roll about 2000-10k energy, buy kzarka weapon and/or boss armors with ingame silver, head over to marketplace, buy sharps hards and blackstone weapons with ingame silver. Use them to upgrade your kzarka and armor. 

DO I NEED TO DRAW YOU A MAP? 

Posted

Fixed that for you:

MOgwp9X.png

hah thanks, mines was from the RU launch two weeks in :D

Posted

i dont get how this is pay to win. i mean 5 items a week and it allows players who dont have 20-30 dollars to pick up costumes and other accessories without having to waste money. i mean also lets be honest who has 150$ consistently to spend to buy outfits to sell every week and if someone wants to waste there money like that let them be. its the small minority. again i dont feel like there is anything pay to win here. its more like pay for convenience imo but i doubt most people see it that way because they dont interpret that.

Actually you would be surprised how much the gamer addict spends. In early EQ1 you could sell on EBay, characters sold for several thousands of dollars (US). Cloak of Flames and other rare items used to sell for several thousands of dollars.

I played EQ2 on the Station Exchange server (legal RMT) from start to it's closing, I sold characters  well over a $1000, as well as plat and items constantly. Diablo 3 was another game where people spent (although a spending limit) tons of real cash on gear. It opened my eyes (as well as gamer companies) as to how much players actually spend.

Posted

Sad, the money grabbing in this game is going to stupid levels. I hope those at Kakao will wake up and not put this in. I'll be gone if they do - along with many others.

Posted

It is on their front page, ffs. How do people not get this? Time is Money. Time is the most valuable resource. By saving time you get an insane advantage over everyone else in the game. People who have played the game for months and for thousands of hours still don't have top tier gear, but then you sell this stuff on the market, get more money than anyone else, buy all the gear, and after a day you're like the most geared person on the server.

like shit.jpg

Posted

I really like how they're not responding at all. Not even to tweets, I wonder what are they gonna do about this.

If they're gonna pass it into the game even after all of us are against it, I'm done for good with this game.

Posted

cya

Posted (edited)

costumes will be sold in bundles. At least it is like that in Korea. No one will sell pieces to eat up their potential profit.

wtf didnt click on quoting you yet it quoted you. 

depends on how they handle the transion of it. if they allow for bundles sure but who knows if they will yet. it hasnt been implemented. They could put only individual items as a restriction. 

Edited by Valenten

Posted

Amazing isn't it! :)

Amazing how many unhappy people there are that are playing a game they hate. Just be gone already and let us who enjoy the game play in peace!

I love this game and am not going anywhere. BTW, I support the upcoming update. I think it's a great addition.

We dont care

1 person likes this

Posted

YES, LET ME BE THE VERY BEST MOTHER -----ER! I WILL MAKE KAKUCK RICH ALL BY MYSELF.