• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] In-Game accessibility to Pearl Shop Items

6,514 posts in this topic

Posted

You should relay this reaction from the community to PA immediately and inform them that if they want to continue having a market in NA/EU, they should either make a drastic adjustment to this feature or skip it altogether in NA/EU.

I was fine with every other feature added like value pack and actually thought it was a decent addition, but this just comes way too close to converting real life dollars into in game cash.

Takes a ton of the work out of making silver in game whether it be grinding or crafting.

This would definitely be the straw to break the camels back for me.

Posted

Full refunds when?

Posted

And so it was on this day Thursday August 4th that the 2 armies rose; the "Game is now officially P2W" and the "Now we can buy cash shop items with in-game money" armies battled to the bloody death until only the remnants of the servers ashes remained.

Posted

And they scared of many people leave this game, after this much more will leave..

Posted

Ha, is this the response to the value pack complaints? 

Posted

Game hasn't even been out 1 year and PA is already ignoring what the NA/EU community wants and going back on their promises. Guess I'll go back to giving ArenaNet money because at least they are honest. 

2 people like this

Posted

Wtf...

Posted (edited)

I read this when it first got posted and been thinking about it for a good hour or so. Might still need to sleep on it. But my first impression is disappointment that you didnt stick to the promis about never going down this road. In reality, I could see myself using this feature to gain easy acces to some quick siver for small improvements here and there. But I also shake my head about the timing of this.

WoW legion in a few weeks(I hate that game myself) but it will for sure suck a portion of BDO playerbase back to check out that expasion for a few weeks, as that game always does. The timing of bringing out such a massive change to this game and crossing the limmit of what the loud minority on the forums have been complaining about since Ghilly to latest valuepack. The reason why it stopped raining with complains is not because people were overreacting, it was simply that we faced you were reading the complains but not listening to them.

BDO will still be around I guess, but this is gonna be one massive hit on the playerbase. Atleast that is my guess. You might aswel go back and unban all of the cheaters from last and previous banwaves in order to restore some of the active accounts after this is going to hit our version.

You've done goofed. Shame! Shame! Shame! (sound of a bell)

Edited by Wonshot
2 people like this

Posted

I have fought hard to help take down hackers...

I have defended Daum & PA even after they forum suspend me for lashing back at trolls....

The level of betrayal I feel right now is sickening...

2 people like this

Posted

I am one of those people who didn't care at the slightest when you announced the value package, although I feel like it was definitely on the pay2win list. I bought it and kept playing regardless. This however.. This will fundamentally change the game. The first reaction from half my guild when I announced this in guild chat, myself included, was "Well, it's time to quit the game then". Please reconsider this.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

This was probably their game plan in the first place. 

Step 1. New Region with no pay to win

Step 2: All players running away from pay to win versions come over to buy new BDO and spend more money. Plus new players.

Step 3: Slowly make it pay to win

Step 4: Repeat

Black Desert Online Africa, BDOA, COMFIRMED!!!!!!

Edited by Sirteddy

Posted

LMAO being able to put cash shop items on the market is definitely not P2W, I am glad I will have access to some of these items while only grinding mobs.  P2W is real money for individual stat increases.....seems like so many people are lost to this concept or too thick to grasp it.

P2W = An item only available on the cash shop, that boosts health, attack, defense, or grants abilities not obtainable by any other means.

Selling cash shop items on the market means that people like me, who cant or don't have money to get things like costumes (which are cosmetic), can now get those by farming mobs for silver.

Great job Daum/PA!  Keep it up!

you sell cash shop items > get silver > buy best gear straight of the AH = pay to win

3 people like this

Posted

@PM_Jouska

You lied. This is pathetic I hope both you and Daum are ashamed of yourself.

You're an idiot. This is clearly Pearl Abyss forcing it upon them, did you notice they didnt say "We will do this" instead of "Pearl Abyss did this"?

2 people like this

Posted

This even worse than a political campaign, Liying from the beginning till the end

reminds me of crooked hillary :P

1 person likes this

Posted

What a shame, i guess a great game is nothing if the people behind it care about nothing but the money. please refrain from making statements if you will go against them.

I cannot encourage enough that you please stop this, think about the people who have a great time on your game. we want fairness not stupid p2w mechanics. 

Posted

Please, don't kill BDO with P2W strategies :(

Posted

I though that value pack with its 30% tax reduction was p2w, but i let it slide.Now this shit is just going overboard and straight into P2W!!!

When will you add a refund button in your store?

Posted

Bull crap.   this is not about accessibility.  its about profits.  dont sugar coat you strapping up and bending us over.   Its insulting enough to make this game p2w, but to lie about the intentions is just a slap in the face.

everyone at duam eu and pa should be disgusted with themselves.  you are all pathetic

2 people like this

Posted

Wow I was hoping they wouldn't do this... well I guess it's time to find a new MMO. What a waste of money, very disappointed.

Posted

There goes all my silver... :3

Looking forward to it!

Posted

TL:DR : We are pearl abyss' B*tch, and as much as we promised things they decided that since EU/NA was making so much money, the best thing to do is milk it dry.

1 person likes this

Posted

And of course they did this when the game has been around long enough so you can't charge back. Pearl Abyss needs to stay in Korea where they can steal from their own people and leave the EU and NA communities alone.

1 person likes this

Posted

As we have stressed in the past, your feedback is paramount to us, and that is still true.  We encourage you to share your thoughts on this change as Pearl Abyss has requested.  However, we ask that you do so in a non-abusive but constructive manner.  We will continue to communicate on your behalf, and thank you in advance for your efforts.

-The Kakao Team

You think sweet words will get you out of this when you didn't hold a single promise to people? You, as a company, are a joke.

I wonder when you'll tell people that PM_Belsezar doesn't work for Kakao anymore and it was just a fake story to buy time (Yes, based on his Linkedin profile he doesn't work in Daum anymore)

All the feedback from players it trashed anyway, I didn't see a single feedback report regarding the bugs and other things. You "note" the feedback and that's it. Nothing out of it. Nada. Null. Zero.

Keep milking the money out of players, I believe this is your first and last title in the Europe / NA.

Have fun on your path to get fed and than announce bankrupt and than just take a nice holidays while at it.

Posted

So, how much Silver do I get for 5 Costume Sets = 14.500 Pearls (130€) per week?

Edit your post back you cheeky -----. You were making fun of the community with your  "p2w posts incoming" post and now you edited to something that most guys will give you a like for

2 people like this

Posted

btw if you read what Jouska posted you can see Daum managment are not so happy about this change

they know it is a bullshit, but they are forced to do so.

1 person likes this