• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

pay to win Should BDO cash shop items be available for sale to other players for in-game silver?

Should BDO cash shop items be available for sale to other players for in-game silver?   4,297 votes

1. 1. Should BDO cash shop items be available for sale to other players for in-game silver?

• No.
    • Yes.
    • Yes, but decrease the limit of items able to be sold to something reasonable (~3 per month).

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

486 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Ladies and gentleman, the OP.

- calls himself credit card warrior

- claims to have spend 1700€ on BDO

- makes a whiny topic about p2w

eBYk95C.jpg?1

Edited by Seinfeld

Posted

It's all about honor. Sadly many many players do NOT have honor anymore nowadays and support p2w. Hence this stupid system will make BDO collapse...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

just sayng: another topic let see the KR market; a costume is around 88-100 kk. a lot worste then i thought!

Edited by Zelkovae

Posted

if this goes thru is it possible to get all my money back I spent on this game? :o

Posted

Great, after I waiting all this time for Ninja and spent countless hours defending their decisions. 

Well, I will be filing a claim for a refund on the game and all pearl shop purchases if this goes through. Good thing I used PayPal for everything. Should be just a few clicks and even easier once everyone else also files claims (when multiple people file claims -- PayPal almost instantly refunds). 

Posted

Cool. I was hoping I could play my beloved Berserker with Awakening in August/September. The reason why I started this game was the Berserker Awakening. Now I'm just disappointed. I will wait 1 week and if this doenst change, I will get my $50 back. I dont give a flying ----- now honestly. I'm just happy I never spent a cent in their cash shop.

Posted

This is gonna kill this game. Who does Pearl Abyss / Daum / Kakau think they are? They are like the milionth MMO to try sneak in P2W after launch. You done if you dare to interduce that. Your server are gonna be EMPTY.

Posted

I'm dissappointed :(

Posted

I do not want this to happen. I can waste loads of my money to have an advantage in this game when this is implemented, but I like having to work towards something, not throw my money at it. Also, if all the neckbeards quit, who am i gonna fight in pvp?

Posted

Another disgruntled customer here. I'll leave and never look back if this goes live.

Posted

Like the abusive spouse that keeps mistreating you, says "sorry I won't do that again", then mistreats you some more...how similar to a game vendor that keeps making unwanted changes, says "your feedback matters to us", then continues to make more unwanted changes even when a poll (like this one) indicates +70% do not want such a decision to go through.

You know what to do IRL - you leave the spouse.

What to do in-game? We'll have to wait and see.

Posted

Posted

EU, Alustin ;)
Przechwytywanie.thumb.PNG.3d90c1adfeeedb

Posted (edited)

Ladies and gentleman, the OP.

- calls himself credit card warrior

- claims to have spend 1700€ on BDO

- makes a whiny topic about p2w

eBYk95C.jpg?1

Can't see the sarcasm in that? And I'm not just claiming, I counted earlier and wanted to cry afterwards.

Edited by Cirilla_Rianon

Posted

Basically 5 item per week = 500m per week more than even what complete no life grinders usually make

Posted

Oh boy, while i am not gonna write a long forum post about how this is good or bad, i will say this

1345.gif

This sums it up perfectly. 

2 people like this

Posted

Bumping this thread to voice my opinion. It is pretty clear that the players do NOT want cash shop items in the market. If the devs don't respect this, it is pretty clear that they are going down a path where many will abandon this game. 

Posted

Foolish. Just foolish. Worst idea ever.

Posted

If you care about our feedback at all, don't do this. I preordered the game at the $100 level. I've bought pearls. A lot of people buy pearls--almost everyone I see is in a Cash Shop outfit. This isn't enough for you?

"everyone should enjoy the game equally" but if that was really the goal you wouldn't be implementing pay to win. That's the opposite of enjoying the game equally.

DON'T do this. Youre killing your own game. The refund requests are going to come in faster than you can imagine.

Posted (edited)

Okay, so the "big fear" is, that ppl (majority) throw money at Daum (a company) to be as good as or outperform nolifers (minority) that spend 18 hours a day in that game and may leave it.

The opposite thing is, that nolifers (minority) kill potentially cash-paying-ppl (majority), who will then leave the game, so Daum (a company) has a lot of trolls left who play for free.

i leave it to you guys to think that to an end :D

Edited by Lykoz

Posted

Can't see the sarcasm in that? And I'm not just claiming, I counted earlier and wanted to cry afterwards.

Typical bs defense argument.

Posted

No developers no, dont go down this way. Archeage again...

How? Earn millions witout have to play the game and then buy boss armour from ni gh t vendor...p2w.

Posted

signed, p2w is not fun.

Posted

Daum,

Posted (edited)

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN

DOWN WITH P2W

ALSO, AWAKENINGS WHEN?

Edited by bmurph101