• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

pay to win Should BDO cash shop items be available for sale to other players for in-game silver?

Should BDO cash shop items be available for sale to other players for in-game silver?   4,297 votes

1. 1. Should BDO cash shop items be available for sale to other players for in-game silver?

• No.
    • Yes.
    • Yes, but decrease the limit of items able to be sold to something reasonable (~3 per month).

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

486 posts in this topic

Posted

p2w.png.0eecb8c60342161be3c5044763808ba0.png

1 person likes this

Posted

SAVE BDO PLZ 

Posted

If Kakao cant see 77% as a clear no then our voices mean nothing

Posted

People wanted a way to buy cash shop items with silver. This is the only way they can do that while still earning money

Posted

Posted

No

Posted

Oh cry more.

No one can afford high end stuff on the market. The only people who can afford it already have it all.

If you put a strict limit that means supply will plummet and demand will skyrocket = prices will go way past the prices in Korea.

Using the Korean prices as base isn't fair either as all market prices are heavily influenced by the community. Supply and demand. The prices in our community could be anywhere from a crappy few million to a billion for all you know.

And those arguing that cash shoppers will be able to run around with boss armour surely must realise that this change would mean the demand for boss armour would go through the roof with the supply still staying the same. To dumb it down for you crybabies: that means the nolifers who complain will profit much more from selling boss armour and other high end items.

I like this change, with the developer's suggested limit. It removes the advantage from the rude nolifers who don't have jobs or children to take care of irl. It also means that new players will have a fair chance to advance in the game as well rather than grind for a year to be able to play with their veteran friends. 

101,2m is a HARD cap. It does not go above this price. Just like Livertos won't go past 9m silver, but this is already bad enough. 

Posted

If you want people to have the ability to buy Game Shop items but they can't or don't want to spend more money (other then paying for the game)... all you really need to do is add a Silver to Pearls converter. Example ... 100000 Silver = 1 Pearl and you need to use Loyalty points to convert them.

Ideas ??? Thoughts ??? I await any response with baited breath and fire hose in hand....

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm just sitting here like...

57a441cc624e6_tKFp5q8A_400x4001.thumb.jp

I mean, they get changed over to a different co. (KaKao) and you guys expected everything to stay the same?

This forum and the people in it has been the best form of comedy for me 3 weeks running. 

Are we going for 4 weeks guys?

If Kakao cant see 77% as a clear no then our voices mean nothing

You're right, your voices do mean nothing. You're either paying them money for items or you're just that lower set of income they don't care about.

Whales are now their target audience.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well we all got -----ed... I hope they sell the game to webzen or another platform but I have no intention to play a game that uses its profit go develope other shit like kakao home service, I mean wtf I just read... 

Posted

Voted "No".

Just mentioning.

Posted

Why make people sell them and gain unfair advantage by buying and selling?!! Just put a vendor that sells them to the game >.> and let people who want to grind, grind their costumes, and those who want to buy them, buy them.

Posted

YES PLEASE!

I had to quit this game because I was spending way too much money P2Winning to get my T7 horses.  With these changes I can come back and continue breeding while saving my wallet.

So yeah, bring it in.

1 person likes this

Posted

Woted no.

Posted

No to P2W

Posted

NO !!!! I love this game, and this gonna make it DIE for me and 90% players....

Posted

such a beautiful game that is ending up in the dump. 

I'll never play a KR game again.

1 person likes this

Posted

Voted no.

scaled_full_322d8c5fcf21c08a2334.gif

Posted

I don't know how many times I've been on these forums defending Daum, that this game was not P2W.

Sadly today I've been proven wrong. A very sad day indeed.

Posted (edited)

I leave the forum for a few days, and all hell breaks loose. For the betterment of BDO looks like i will have to stick around.

PS - voted.

Edited by Beeso

Posted

I defended Daum at this point, saying no it's not P2W, but this is getting ridiculous. It IS P2W....shame.

Posted (edited)

i have nothing against selling items from cash shop, and I'm not the seller and not planing to buy tones of items. It's just a good idea, the p2w thing is after all those months pointless, ppl are already much aheadso few items will change the sittuation just a little bit. Funna abot pain in the ass some ppl have about that, just keep grinding nolifes ;p

Edited by FunkyKoval

Posted

a new straw pole started by BlackDesert Facebook page.  The question is "Do you think BDO is P2W now?" but meaning with the new change coming. Vote here

http://www.strawpoll.me/10919833

Posted

Do not go Trion's way!

Posted

You should make one of the servers have no CS-AH trades and offer free transfers to that server.

1 person likes this