• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hey white knights guess what

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Value pack isn't a sign of p2w? Black desert won't go p2w? @Plunge anything to say? 

----- everyone who spent money on things that support p2w saying it's convenience. Congrats on killing your game.

8 people like this

Posted

Forum has an active population of 4k-9k, if all of you quit (implying of course that everyone on the forum is a complainer) then the game would most probably hardly notice. Then again we don't know what the active population, but seeing as the game's sold over 1 million copies so far I highly doubt it's even close to dying. I feel your pain though, when I quit Tera I really hoped that it would die off but it seems to be growing strong.

My advice? When the fun stops, stop. :) 

3 people like this

Posted

4-9k ? what are u pulling those numbers from up your ass or what??

Read general chat, watch some streamers. MMO gaming sites will catch up and report on this soon, the shitstorm is starting, the ship is sinking. The RIP is here boissssss

Posted

4-9k ? what are u pulling those numbers from up your ass or what??

Read general chat, watch some streamers. MMO gaming sites will catch up and report on this soon, the shitstorm is starting, the ship is sinking. The RIP is here boissssss

Forum has an active population of 4k-9k, if all of you quit (implying of course that everyone on the forum is a complainer) then the game would most probably hardly notice. Then again we don't know what the active population, but seeing as the game's sold over 1 million copies so far I highly doubt it's even close to dying. I feel your pain though, when I quit Tera I really hoped that it would die off but it seems to be growing strong.

How bout u start reading?

Posted

How bout u start reading?

still from where he got those numbers? ur ass then?

Posted

Sorry boy coming from tera, it's dead as hell.

Posted

the fun has stopped for everyone who came to play this game with the promise it wouldn't go p2w. Have fun playing by yourself and the 2 trillion others in this game :)

Posted

still from where he got those numbers? ur ass then?

No need for insults my friend, but here are where I'm getting the numbers from. It's usually around 4k during the day and then peaks at ~9k at night. This is the active forum population (note, they're not all posting and this also includes guests). The total population of the forum was 126,665 on 19/07/2016 according to CM_Atheon. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Anyone remember that guy named Sizer who white knighted everything Daum did?  I wonder what he thinks of this.

Posted

No need for insults my friend, but here are where I'm getting the numbers from. It's usually around 4k during the day and then peaks at ~9k at night. This is the active forum population (note, they're not all posting and this also includes guests). The total population of the forum was 126,665 on 19/07/2016 according to CM_Atheon. 

Thanks concurrent users currently online, not active forum population mate. There is a difference

Posted

I really want to know where he got those numbers also. Usually the only people that have access to those numbers are people from the company or related to it in some way. The web sites that show data on web site visits are generally untrue by a large degree. So where is the source of those concrete numbers he posted?

Posted

Anyone remember that guy named Sizer who white knighted everything Daum did?  I wonder what he thinks of this.

Is Sizer between bans? xD

Posted

Sorry boy coming from tera, it's dead as hell.

It actually makes me so happy to see that, but I about 6-8 months and was hoping it would die sooner. 

the fun has stopped for everyone who came to play this game with the promise it wouldn't go p2w. Have fun playing by yourself and the 2 trillion others in this game :)

Source? Why do you presume to speak for every single person in this game? The forum currently has ~7k people active, let's say for argument's sake that they're ALL QQing. The last numbers put the active population at 120,000 which means after all these QQers quit (which they totally will do, after all they quit last time...and the time before) we'll see a 5.8% drop in active population (assuming the numbers haven't changed). If only there were over 1 million people in the population pool of the game...oh wait... :) 

Posted

Is Sizer between bans? xD

Think I saw him/her just the other day liking one of my posts O.o 

Posted

So your source is an who's online right now page? An hows online right now page after a HUGE announcement / Event start / Day after patch page? Wheres the data that shows any type of average taken for data @ any point in time? Really?

Posted

It actually makes me so happy to see that, but I about 6-8 months and was hoping it would die sooner. 

Source? Why do you presume to speak for every single person in this game? The forum currently has ~7k people active, let's say for argument's sake that they're ALL QQing. The last numbers put the active population at 120,000 which means after all these QQers quit (which they totally will do, after all they quit last time...and the time before) we'll see a 5.8% drop in active population (assuming the numbers haven't changed). If only there were over 1 million people in the population pool of the game...oh wait... :) 

source xDdDDDDdD

Posted

Thanks concurrent users currently online, not active forum population mate. There is a difference

Far point, wrong usage of words. The active population is even lower than 7k, considering as well that the 7k figure also includes guests who are browsing the forums and don't have an account. If you filter by members, there are 89 pages and 30 people per page so a possible total of 2,670. Quite an insignificant number compared to the game's population. Granted we don't know how the people who aren't on the forums feel, so we can't possible use statements like "the majority agree with me" or "everyone is unhappy" etc.. 

Posted

Used to defend BDO's CS... cuz I though "wow man with such a success and an agressive cash shop they can't banckrupt"

Yet here we are. Line has been crossed. The influence of IRL money over the in-game life is going to be clear.

1 person likes this

Posted

so we can't possible use statements like "the majority agree with me" or "everyone is unhappy" etc.. 

But that would rule out a solid majority of assertions made on this forum :o 

Posted

Plunge why do you come into every thread and make the dumbest arguments, just take a rest and stop arguing for the sake of it.

Posted

This is great, lots of silver and nothing to buy, waiting for costumes xD

Posted

Plunge why do you come into every thread and make the dumbest arguments, just take a rest and stop arguing for the sake of it.

Well tbh, someone summoned Plunge with the @ so yeah... don't blame Plunge for being nice enough to come after being summoned :o 

1 person likes this

Posted

So your source is an who's online right now page? An hows online right now page after a HUGE announcement / Event start / Day after patch page? Wheres the data that shows any type of average taken for data @ any point in time? Really?

Seeing as my statement was that the forums don't represent that majority of the game's population, I'd say that my source is rather accurate. We don't have a history of the forum's concurrent users, no, but that's not what we're arguing? 

source xDdDDDDdD

Source of the 120,000?

Source of the over 1 million copies sold?

Source of the 7k people on-line right now?

Let me know if you need more. :) 

Posted

I've been called a whiteknight before so i guess this thread is somewhat directed at me.

My thoughts are pretty straight forward. BDO was great and ticked a lot of boxes for me. The cashshop items including the value pack was reasonable. This new announcement changes the game. So as a player who used to enjoy Black Desert, i now dislike Black Desert. 

2 people like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0