• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Collective attempt at preventing p2w in BDO

520 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorrry I would sign the petition but I am currently at work grinding for the new update ;) 

12 people like this

Posted (edited)

Greetings, Im Wonshot representing the guild <Proud> in this matter. A guild with room for girlfriends and family members and counting around 90 members in our roster. We are very disappointed with the gamedirection(as of today) and especially with the broken promis of not going into being able to improve your ingame power & wealth via a creditcard. We have people in our guild who have spent way more on BDO than other previous MMOs and as players have a very hard time understanding the greed for goining into this new business model. We are willing to keep supporting BDO as long as it stays the way we were promised it would be. The information droped today (04-08-2016) made several members get very frustrated with the future of BDO and immediately lose interest for the games future. We sincerely hope these changes will NOT go through and BDO will stay the way as we payed for it.

Proud does NOT support this change and is against P2W. This is the border and you have crossed it!

Edited by Wonshot
Nodewars happend
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

• Dear everyone currently spending/spent hours of their time playing this game. I am currently representing 180 members both of Morghulis and Dohaeris who are playing this game minimum of 5 hours a day. I can say atleast 90% of my guilds have already spent over £200(£1,200 personally myself) on this game. I can also say that the majority of my members have already begun looking for a different game to play. The game is unbalanced as it is the 15-20 gap has already made the game broken. @PM_Jouska we were promised from the start there would be no p2w that it wouldn't follow the route of korean/russian servers, you lied, every patch you have lost a healthy numbers of members and this is what will kill the game off. We are absolutely gutted not only because this game that we all love and have hours of fun and heartache playing together but that now a community which was born on this game will now die with this game. At Morghulis and Dohaeris we do not support this change and will be leaving the game.

ALL GUILD LEADERS CONTACT ME ON DISCORD - TEKEII#9768 - They banned me from forums :'(

Edited by Tekeii
6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Zer0 - Hello, I'm Niker92 and here to represent Zer0. I speak for the 85 members of our guild who actively play BDO and have done for an unimaginable amount of hours combined. During the early beginnings we were promised that pay2win would not become a reality and this attracted many of us to the game. Every member in our guild is massively disappointed not only because introducing pay2win means you flat out lied to the playerbase but because a community that was formed on this game will die. You had a great game and due to careless management of updates, ignoring your players and continous disregard for the wants of the EU/NA playerbase you will kill this game. If this change is implemented the majority of our players will quit BDO.

Here at Zer0 we do not support pay2win

Edited by Niker92
1 person likes this

Posted

Hey Zenogard GM of High_Dawn on Jordine. Speak for our 85+ Members

We already got two members who uninstalled BDO and told me to kick them just 1 hour after they read the announcement.
Our members and the majority of players of BDO feel as though Daum/Kakao Games/Pearl Abyss betrayed us by giving us what they told us we would not get.
We got worried with the value pack but we did not mind because it was nothing big, but what we did worry about was if this meant we would get more P2W features in the future and just a few days after the value pack we receive these news.

We at High_Dawn do not support this unnecessary add on  

Posted

PanicMode: Hey there. I am the current Guildleader of Top 15 Guild PanicMode on Alustine. We all don't want this change, and we are feared where this will lead to. We all trusted in KAKAO, who said this kind of stuff won't be added in EU/NA. Now we know, how much we can trust you.
A lot of our players are discussing this in Discord/TS right now - And a lot of them - like me - are loudly thinking about quitting this game. 

Please KAKAO, don't destroy this Game, just because PA wants more money. You already lost a lot of Players - If you do this, you will loose a lot more. STOP IT!

Posted (edited)

Asura 

Greetings, I'm Edmar and speak for the majority of Asura + Ningu with more than 100 members. We as a whole are against this movement and the direction this game has been going in thus far. The lack of attention PA pays to the community as a whole is a disgrace and out right unacceptable. We strongly urge PA to rethink this decision through and to consider carefully how this change will affect the game and player base as a whole. This game could have been great but the lack of communication and poor decision making from PA since the start has been clear as day. I feel sorry for KAKAO for trying and getting all the blame. 

Make BDO great again, put it back on the right path and say no to P2W. 

Asura does NOT support this change.

Edited by Sirteddy
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Speaking for FUtilez member we are FULLY NOT SUPPORTING THIS CHANGE.

Edited by IKShadow
7 people like this

Posted

How is it a problem for you guys?90% of your players(Grind) are pure nolifers. You will be able to have fair PvP against people who are just going to pay

10 days after the release of Kuno, I saw one of your streamer level 57. LEL. I'm sure you will be fine. I have my studies and can't play forr 10 hours a day, so I'm glad this happens.

2 people like this

Posted

How is it a problem for you guys?90% of your players(Grind) are pure nolifers. You will be able to have fair PvP against people who are just going to pay

10 days after the release of Kuno, I saw one of your streamer level 57. LEL. I'm sure you will be fine. I have my studies and can't play forr 10 hours a day, so I'm glad this happens.

It does not matter how many hours one play if they can never use it in practice. This p2w change will cause the entire PvP system of node wars and sieges to break down. With it, Grind's members who have the tenacity to stay would leave aswell. 

Posted (edited)

I am Paladine, Guild Leader of Dragonborne on Croxus EU.  All of Dragonborne's members FULLY SUPPORT the upcoming changes to cash shop announced earlier today.  We think this is a great way for Daum to maintain the game over the long term and allows people with real lives the opportunity to progress.  In a game where gear progression is everything it is important that ALL players have an opportunity to obtain that gear even if they cannot play 18 hours a day.

So again, ALL of Dragonborne's members FULLY SUPPORT this change.

Edited by Paladine
1 person likes this

Posted

I'm Shunya, the guild leader of Wanderlust in Jordine. We have a playerbase of around 90 casual members, and I see people worried because the gap between them (people who work everyday and dont play much) and the top geared players will be even bigger than before. Some people were already struggling in our node wars after Valencia patch cause they still had +15 gear, and we've all been putting hours ingame to improve it, but with the game being p2w we'll all our efforts ruined because we'll never get to the competitive gameplay without spending a ton of money (which we are not going to spend). Don't make such a good game die so quick just for greed, or people will swap back to WoW in the next expansion...

Posted

It does not matter how many hours one play if they can never use it in practice. This p2w change will cause the entire PvP system of node wars and sieges to break down. With it, Grind's members who have the tenacity to stay would leave aswell. 

Well, sorry to say, not all of us can sit in front of the game for 18 hours a day. Or are you guys crying that people might catch up to you in gear so you can't take 2 regions anymore? Or what?

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

You should know that even nolifers can have a source of income and spend money to get more and MORE gap than you idiot.

I work 3 days a week and can handle being a nolifer and buy 5 costumes a week, but I rather quit instead of supporting betrayal.

Go back to your studies kid and don't spend your life savings on a game to get gud.

Edited by Burns
1 person likes this

Posted

P2W means play to whine right? 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hope you're wiling to pay $150 a week (5xcostumes), and still be behind people that pay&play.

Posted

We think this is a great way for Daum to maintain the game over the long term

Lmao, this was my favorite part. Have fun playing in a -----ing graveyard

Posted (edited)

Well, sorry to say, not all of us can sit in front of the game for 18 hours a day. Or are you guys crying that people might catch up to you in gear so you can't take 2 regions anymore? Or what?

You guys dont think enough about it. Maby you can catch up put what will you do in a game without any gamer. Ther will be just botter and rich gamer. The market will crash and the prices will rise up extreamly so yoy cant catch up.

Edited by Robs Bartholomeo

Posted

You go tigers, as a guildless player i appreciate the initiative.

@Caph

1 person likes this

Posted

Currently at the headquarter of BikiniPanda (and all the other Goldsellers)

7 people like this

Posted

Okay so let's if i get this right. It's okay for Daum/Kakao do lie to us about the game not going p2w  only because you are a student and can't play more or because some people play this game more than you. Well,if yes, Then allow me to say " ----- YOU" .  You are part of the problem, only because you are a buthurt you are willing to this company to shit on the rest of the comunity ? Also ,do you think those nolifers don't have an income source? With the game going p2w not only the "casuals" will buy p2w items but the nolifers to and the gap between them will be even bigger. I m a casual myself and i don't complain about being weak because it's my choice, instead of wasting time in game i could go grind xp or money. The problem about that gap is the poor enchanting system , it's not because some of us are nolifers. There was a time when i was playing BDO like a nolifer but still falled behind.

2 people like this

Posted

Jordine; Dohaeris: Not only is this a KUNO;LMB+RMB to all of your players, but also a suicide mission of your company. Me and many others came from games that we had to leave because of the pay2win issues. The unique way of BDO beeing a game where finally your time, effort and ambitions count more than invested money, is going to be taken away by the slow and shady changes you guys try to pull off. Great way to ruin the most special thing about this game, mates! Keep it up and you can find yourself a nice and cozy spot next to GPOTATO and WEBZEN! In the end, we go where Morghulis goes.

1 person likes this

Posted

bs

y'all pretty dense

Posted

i appreciate the initiative.