• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Collective attempt at preventing p2w in BDO

520 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Did he use the official feedback thread, and was he constructive?   Would you mind sharing his forum name?  I would like to read his opinion

He used this Thread his Name is Eikju. See here: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/10476-gilde-vii-gemeinsam-legenden-schaffen/&page=1

He is always very constructive. But the post was deleted half an hour after he wrote it. And he is banned now.

Edited by Tefnut

Posted

I hope they will listen the comunity..... 

I do as well. The majority that are still paying and don't read these forums are happy :)

2 people like this

Posted

He used this Thread his Name is Eikju. See here: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/10476-gilde-vii-gemeinsam-legenden-schaffen/&page=1

He is always very constructive. But the post was deleted half an hour after he wrote it. And he is banned now.

don't see much german stuff getting posted around here, so I'm a lil weak on my translation skills.....is that the thread he was banned for?  and if so, is there a way to translate that video if I don't speak german?

Posted (edited)

Thats a thread where you can see his name ;)
In this Thread here he wrote in english.

And no he was banned for the post he wrote in this thread (that post is deleted).

But via profile you can find some english posts he did in the english forums.

Edited by Tefnut

Posted (edited)

And no he was banned for the post he wrote in this thread (that post is deleted).

Well regardless of his posting history, if his post here was deleted and he was banned, there's a decent chance that it was not constructive....Just sayin

Edited by Animal

Posted

Believe me his posts are always very constructive. He is PR Manager he is really careful what he is writing in public.

Posted

Nice to see so many guilds stand up together for this. If they dont listen to this they will never listen.

Posted

This outcry by the community and Daums response to it will be very telling of the future of BDO and how much they truly care about their customers. 

Posted

Currently 80+ guilds disapproving of an p2w implementation. 

hypocrite guilds that want to promote fairplay by banding together against p2w but then they proceed on cheating their ass off /zerging their enemies / karma griefing (even tho they are against it too) 

1 person likes this

Posted

Will be interesting to see if Kakao Games Europe gives a ----- in the end or not about player feedback. Because so far +75% of the community does not seem to want the p2w implementation :) (going after polls on the forums at least).

If not.... Well then I'm sure a lot of people will be ready to compare Trion with Kakao Games Europe :/.

Posted

So did all the drama queens that were QQing about this feature left? That would make my day :)

Posted

LOL

Nice attempt guys. Ain't nobody gonna stop Kakao!

Posted

Hello?

Posted (edited)

Hope they take all those false prophet streamers with them when they leave.....Milk your drama subs somewhere else, turncoats 

Edited by Animal

Posted

Well, we gave it a shot but seems our interest aren't in the interest of kakao/daum/PA. Sad to see.

Posted

leave already then

Posted

Well, we gave it a shot but seems our interest aren't in the interest of kakao/daum/PA. Sad to see.

Well things are not as bad as you guys thought , maybe all the effort you guys put in that protest wasn't wasted :)

Posted

Door.

Posted (edited)

So very sad. So you and your guild are quitting now right? Put your money where your mouth is.

Edited by digitalcommunist

Posted

Well things are not as bad as you guys thought , maybe all the effort you guys put in that protest wasn't wasted :)

Kakao did not even answer to the protest. Kakao don't give a F*** about what the community is thinking.

Posted

youtired.jpg

Posted

I guess they will keep the "promises" they want to bring our version on pair with KR one. 

Posted

I guess they will keep the "promises" they want to bring our version on pair with KR one. 

Yup we will be mirroring KR soon enough. Much easier on Dev. costs. Feedback? All those "post your feedback here" threads they create is clearly utter bullshit. Just an attempt to show the community they listen, when in fact they give two shits about it. I won't be spending anymore cash on this game. I'll just buy up as many items I can to keep it from those needing it.

Here goes to 1.3 billion silver on pets and VPs. And I have great popcorn ready for those who cry "limit the buyers MP buyers of PS items to 1 item per week I see in general chat" I'll keep running around with my foxes so people can Q_Q

Posted

I am afraid that the low price is a strategy. They are waiting for many players to complain they are not making any money and many more complaining that they cant buy anything because of not enough supply (due to low price). Then they will come with a statement they have listened to the community and they are going to increase the prices in order to allow these items to be more accessible ... 

2 people like this