• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Collective attempt at preventing p2w in BDO

520 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeahh!! Make it more p2w please so I can put some money in the game! 

Posted

7f6e6fb5674494653123a3334a98e7ae.png

d2b076491defabca84c1586cbf94e243.jpg

6 people like this

Posted

I'm a pretty bad Warrior as many of Jordine know, so I fully support P2W that way I can finally beat them pesky kids that zerg n stuff. I'm too noobie to have a solid hotbar like Cirilla so please give me more money to pay to get some skillz.

Also on a plus note if the game goes P2W at least the QQers who claim you are hacking when you PWN people (never me because I suck), will instead accuse you of paying too much ... not that there is anyone like that in Jordine channel chat ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lol, i bet someone will take you post seriously xD

Posted

I am Paladine, Guild Leader of Dragonborne on Croxus EU.  All of Dragonborne's members FULLY SUPPORT the upcoming changes to cash shop announced earlier today.  We think this is a great way for Daum to maintain the game over the long term and allows people with real lives the opportunity to progress.  In a game where gear progression is everything it is important that ALL players have an opportunity to obtain that gear even if they cannot play 18 hours a day.

So again, ALL of Dragonborne's members FULLY SUPPORT this change.

Im sorry, but how will this help those that work? atm this will only increase the gap between those who cant play, and those that can. This will only add up on the 1% that will do anything to be best. It will also FORCE everyone to pay to participate, because, if you dont pay, you dont win.

I apologize if I offend any of your guild by saying this, but I really do believe that you need to reconsider your opinion and thoughts about this.

Posted

$$$$.jpg

Posted

I am Paladine, Guild Leader of Dragonborne on Croxus EU.  All of Dragonborne's members FULLY SUPPORT the upcoming changes to cash shop announced earlier today.  We think this is a great way for Daum to maintain the game over the long term and allows people with real lives the opportunity to progress.  In a game where gear progression is everything it is important that ALL players have an opportunity to obtain that gear even if they cannot play 18 hours a day.

Your guild is shortsighted.  The only people that will be competing at the top will be people that pay max per week AND play nonstop.

Posted

p2w.png
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
p2w60nob.png
(this ones in 60x60 for guild logo change)

Posted (edited)

Hey, officer of Godless here from Jordine and I speak for all 50 of our members when I say we don't want any of this s**t. A lot of us have spent money on this game already on the premise that it won't be P2W and that the game would have a long lifespan, and many of us have been playing for 4-5 months. Now this has been sprung on us, a number of players have expressed their concerns with me and if this change goes forward, I'm afraid we may be calling it a day and leaving.

Edited by fallout

Posted

Will be nice not to see grind's terrible logo in Calpheon anymore! Bye!

Posted

I would even propose to add the same logo to our signatures and avatars in the forums

1 person likes this

Posted

Dude just shut up, we are talking about top guilds, with people that actually play.

878d775133.jpg

9 people like this

Posted

Dude just shut up, we are talking about top guilds, with people that actually play.

878d775133.jpg

LOL Rekt

2 people like this

Posted

Officier of Metaleak , Jordine

We're about 80 francophone gamers from all kind of horizons.

This annoucement has been a real shock in the whole guild.

Most of us are now waiting to see what kind of money are poeple going to be able to make with this new BS...

At least 50% of us will leave for sure if we consider this new "income" unfair.

Not a single player in the guild found that news "somehow" cool.

Posted

Live footage from Velia J1 on Jordine server:

PROTESTING AGAINST THE P2W!!!!!!!!!

Screenshot_147.thumb.jpg.4c191bbc6d10bde

Posted

878d775133.jpg

pegi-drugs.jpg

Posted

I would even propose to add the same logo to our signatures and avatars in the forums

les do et

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the initiative.

Edited by Vindicar

Posted

Vanguard, Alustin-EU

Hi, I'm Variable, GM of Vanguard and speaking for 93 players in a top-15 guild on Alustin. A lot of our members played ArcheAge and we've experienced exactly how P2W can utterly destroy a game and turn something we originally loved into a job. We have no interest in continuing to play this game if these changes are introduced, and we will leave.

For the future of this game, DO NOT DO THIS.

1 person likes this

Posted

Live footage from Velia J1 on Jordine server:

PROTESTING AGAINST THE P2W!!!!!!!!!

Screenshot_147.thumb.jpg.4c191bbc6d10bde

ZOMG 10 players are protesting!!!! DAUM DAUM do something!!!!

bwhahahaahahahahahaha

1 person likes this

Posted

Make em logos rain on the forums too ~

Posted

I am Norazan, guild master of the semi-hardcore guild Zodiac (previously known as Rukh) on Jordine EU. I speak on behalf of 56 and soon 65+ active members who are spending a good amount of time in this game. We had a couple of discussions and most of our players are split between calling this p2w or not before more information is released. But what we can say is that the big majority of our members are either indifferent or against this change, feeling that even if the prices are controlled it will affect the economy and go against the promised differences for our version of the game.

In short: we of Zodiac do not approve of this change, but will wait for release of more info to go completely against it.

Posted

How is it a problem for you guys?90% of your players(Grind) are pure nolifers. You will be able to have fair PvP against people who are just going to pay

10 days after the release of Kuno, I saw one of your streamer level 57. LEL. I'm sure you will be fine. I have my studies and can't play forr 10 hours a day, so I'm glad this happens.

If you're truly a student, you'd be even worse off than people staying up all day and night. How would you be able to spend 100-150 bucks a week to compete? Especially against players that play more than you do and pay those 100-150 bucks.

Posted

This is not "be competitive" factor. This is scam factor. I and many other players here played other similar MMO system in the past before BDO. One of the most important factor to buy this product and play this game was NON PAY TO WIN and "No more Trino's shit". We have real examples of this system's output and I/we don't like it. Than we got the same trash here now. All key elements will be in this system after this change.

Posted

5700fb37b8.jpg

There you go ;)

4 people like this

Posted

Wish i could like your comment MovingTarget...

Already liked 10 anti-P2W comments today......
Screenshot_148.thumb.jpg.77173c2c5617e77

1 person likes this