• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Collective attempt at preventing p2w in BDO

520 posts in this topic

Posted

I didn't see any of you , especially @Caph coming to complain at forums when members of Grind and others of the guilds you list in the main post were using pearls to exploit the xp death bug.

Members from all those guilds were banned because they made non legit pearls transactions, neither of you came here to go against that behavior either.

I don't suppport p2w, I don't support hypocrisy either.

When you have a legit base of players that Hasn't been banned two or three times feel free to come into the forums and complain about changes. Not before.

The way some of the people posting here play, taking advantage of bugs and being banned over and over is way more toxic than this change, that once again I don't support.

It's so fun to see most of you complaining on behalf of the community after having half your roster banned. You don't represent any of the community, as big as your clan might be.

So funny. So much hypocrisy lol

That is my whole point. Any Grind or Harmony member have no right to complain about ruining the game and forcing P2W

What exploit? I've never exploited, back up claims with proof rather than crying because you got beaten fair and square.

MOS Drop 100%

Catfish Exp

Item Duping

/escape

Posted

That is my whole point. Any Grind or Harmony member have no right to complain about ruining the game and forcing P2W

MOS Drop 100%

Catfish Exp

Item Duping

/escape

Any proof? No? Just crying because your bad? Got it.

Posted

News Flash: Majority of players left because of people like you who use every exploit you find to get ahead.

Daum lost money because of people leaving.

They have to resort to P2W.

People like everyone in your guild who support exploiting is the reason for this decision. Ultimately, Daum wants to make money.

Period. 

Keep having people in your guild using exploits and breaking ToS then come to forums concerned about the changes they are making. LoL 

Posted

XpxXdfA.gif

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Any proof? No? Just crying because your bad? Got it.

Just watch PHD Stream Recording. Market Botting, account sharing etc

Watching amount of Grind Members using Escape the moment you attack them.

It makes no difference if you did not use exploits. If one member of your guild is using them and you do not kick him. You are guilty too. You are publicly declaring you are supporting exploiting.

In other MMOs whole guild members get banned if they dont report a cheater from their guild.

Other guilds insta kicked anyone who used /escape.

Edited by il-JumperMTM
1 person likes this

Posted

Period. 

Keep having people in your guild using exploits and breaking ToS then come to forums concerned about the changes they are making. LoL 

Jolly broke ToS by having two forum accounts, IKShadow breaks the ToS while having his girlfriend use his account while hes not around at work. People break the ToS all the time, you cant pick and choose who get banned.

Just watch PHD Stream Recording.

Watching amount of Grind Members using Escape the moment you attack them.

PS. All you can do is run away when you jump first with your OP Zerker Class.

Wasnt even an exploit, and its been reported and wasnt banned, because DAUM didnt even consider it an exploit. RIP your arguement.

Posted (edited)

XpxXdfA.gif

holy shit lol. This is awesome!

for the first time, I'm not ashamed to be a part of the conduct of our BDO community.

Fight the good fight you guys.

Edited by Arvalo
1 person likes this

Posted

MOS Drop 100%

Catfish Exp

Item Duping

/escape

Stop quoting Xing please. He should be admitted to a psychatrie or something.

You're so full of bullshit.

Posted

Dreadnought's guild leader here, representing the majority of the guild.

This initiative proposed by Kakao/Daum is not the way to go.

One of my members already uninstalled the game and I don't want to see that anymore.

I understand the accounting of a company is important, but you are taking short term decisions that long term, will hurt the game a lot.

Rich people getting richer, poor people getting poorer. Don't ditch a game that has such room for improvement.

Posted (edited)

Jordine Avalon:
We are fully supporting the claim for no p2w. Our guild members believe if Daum go down this path the player base of their game will slowly leave as the community will feel they have no influence over the game and that Daum do not stick to their guns! We must stay United!! Daum created a model but are slowly changing their decisions and we must stand up to this!

Edited by Droner
1 person likes this

Posted

@PM_Jouska - EVERYONE TAG HIM FROM NOW ON IN THEIR POSTS. WE WANT A RESPONSE.

Posted (edited)

Guild: Spaghetti 

Region: Edan

Hi, AFK here, from Edan's <Spaghetti> guild. We've got about 30 mid to hardcore players, and we oppose this change. Boosting short term profits at the expense of a healthy economy and playerbase is a shortsighted move that has already driven some of our players to uninstall the game. Please don't ruin one of the best MMOs ever to hit the western market for a cash grab that only kills the game in the long run.

Edited by AltF4

Posted

Hi, AFK here, officer from Edan's Spaghetti guild. We've got about 30 mid to hardcore players, and we oppose this change. Boosting short term profits at the expense of a healthy economy and playerbase is a shortsighted move that has already driven some of our players to uninstall the game. Please don't ruin one of the best MMOs ever to hit the western market for a cash grab that only kills the game in the long run.

Guild name being "AFK"?
or "Spaghetti"?

Posted (edited)

On Eaves behalf I must let you know that we will be very disapointed if you make this decision Kakao. We are a guild were everyone plays at their own pace and we help eachother to grow by sharing different methods of progressing in the game. The guild have grown a lot on picking up new players and and helping them through the different ways of progression in YOUR game(a thing we have enjoyed a lot). With this new change of game model we fear that a lot of new players don't have to go through this progression process anymore and therefor hurt our growth. We also fear that we might lose some of our current members.

- Hue, officer from Eave on Alustin

Edited by Gekido

Posted

<Black> Orwen

Winters, XO and acting GM of <Black> on Orwen. As a guild with humble beginnings that has put in a tremendous amount of man hours and effort to bring our guild to the state that we are in it is alarming to think it all may have been for nothing. The guild itself is worried about the future of this game having heard this announcement, both for the effort bearing no fruit and the potential loss of competition. It has become apparent that there will be an enormous loss of playerbase simply from the concept being reintroduced and if it becomes official this game will die immediately. We love BDO over here and have had no intentions of leaving until today.

<Black> DOES NOT support this change.

1 person likes this

Posted

Guild name being "AFK"?or "Spaghetti"?

Edited my original post.

Posted

Hi there, I´m Akkariiin from <Prismatic> (Officer). Our guild including 55 Members is rejecting the planned mechanics concerning the marketplace and its functionality with Pearl Items.
Our members are having a lot of fun and are enjoying Black Desert as it is at the moment, so please Pearl Abyss don´t mess this up! Prismatic says no to P2W!

Posted

- Origine:

Hi everyone,

Falkynn, GM of Origine on Jordine.

I speak for my 40 actives members. We don't want this change. We don't want to see BDO dying. We love this game. And WE DON'T SUPPORT THIS  P2W FEATURE.

We just have a feeling of betrayal with this annoucement.

For one time, for this time... listen us. Don't do THE mistake to change this game in a P2W game.

Posted

Caph, there is not an 's' at the end of Eave as you've put on your header, just a heads up

Posted

Caph, there is not an 's' at the end of Eave as you've put on your header, just a heads up

Fixed

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@Caph

Hi, i'm speaking for the Guild NandaParbat.
Our guild is against this P2W feature.
A part of our members are comming from ArcheAge and leave this game for P2W reasons.
In a competitive game like BDO, where almost everything is about have enought money to be more geared than other people, let them get money in game with real money is just gonna kill the game.
We just don't understand why Pearl Abyss don't get it and did the same shitty things here after all these dying KR P2W MMO that coreans gave us in EU / US before...

Hope PA will listen the community this time !

NadaParbat -EU- Jordine

Edited by Laeloo

Posted

I am RipTheDesertFox of the EU guild HYDRA (Croxus). As a semi hardcore pvp guild my members have been grinding their hearts out for quite awhile now with nearly all members being 57-58 and pretty high EQ. I think I speak for everyone in my guild when I say that this feature they're trying to implement will... Not make us quit BDO.

However we're all worried about the direction of the game, with the removal of xp loss from PK deaths, The adding of a cashshop item that might aswell be a monthly subscription with double the cost of WoW etc and finally the implementation of this. I think that the fact that the majority of the top tier guilds on Croxus server as well as a lot on page 2 onwards all have "Stop P2W" guild emblems should hopefully show that the mood of the community is not in favour of this. It is overwhelmingly negative and as a guild HYDRA DO NOT support this beshizzle.

The fact that in the FAQ's when buying this game said that BDO would not allow such features such as the one they're now forcing upon us is also showing that the company itself has at best fraudulently promoted their game as something it's not in order to draw in a hardcore pvp community and then stabbing them in the back after... 5 months

Posted

Leaving this here. If you guys quit please dont blow your gear, with all the p2w coming I would like to buy few PEN items, I hate rng. 

image.jpeg