• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Crazy Statistic 80% of BDO Players Jobless

96 posts in this topic

Posted

Source: Just look at the amount of players crying p2w.

We should start the movement of finding jobs for "no lifers". 

10 people like this

Posted

I just feel sorry for those paying their bills.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Can't deny the source. All these jobless no lifers now realize they did all the work for NOTHING Imao. All that grind for gear & money, RNG struggle hahaha

Edited by Seinfeld

Posted (edited)

WoW and just look at you the mighty credit card dual wielder wearing full bis PEN.

Edited by ambyentlight

Posted

Not that I like the P2W model, but finding a job probably helps more than crying on this forum.

1 person likes this

Posted

I have a few extra pencils laying around. Want to buy them? You can have them for $100 each.

What? You don't want to buy them for $100? Get a job if you can't afford them.

18 people like this

Posted

it don't make sense because jobless have more time to grind and get millions and millions of silvers,i think they will probably be happy for this announcement since now they can buy pearl items with that stockpile of silver 

Posted

Then BDO will lose 80% of its playerbase. Nice move !

1 person likes this

Posted

you dont need to be jobless to dislike p2w in a game. that logic is about as stupid as it gets.

4 people like this

Posted

Then BDO will lose 80% of its playerbase. Nice move !

and Daum doesnt care because they contribute 0% to their profit.

You think they didn't "research" this before doing this? They probably know how much avg a level 57-60 spend on the game compared to an average player.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Look mom, I see whales! D: 

Edited by Kukiko
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

and Daum doesnt care because they contribute 0% to their profit.

You think they didn't "research" this before doing this? They probably know how much avg a level 57-60 spend on the game compared to an average player.

Do you think the other 20% will enjoy the game if everybody leaves ? No players = no game, everybody will slowly leave

Edited by Askore
1 person likes this

Posted

*read title... reads OP's name... refrain from wasting time*

1 person likes this

Posted

Do you think the other 20% will enjoy the game if everybody leaves ? No players = no game, everybody will slowly leave

So Daum should run the game for the jobless? Lmao its like you want an apartment but you dont want to pay the rent? So just keep leeching?

Posted

Only the logic of a mighty credit card swiper for p2w can come to this.

You think all the hardcore in this game are jobless, it's pathetic look what p2w has done to archage!

1 person likes this

Posted

80% ? I don't see 800000 players complaining. Just a few whiners who take a game far too seriously, while everyone else is having fun

2 people like this

Posted

You think all the hardcore in this game are jobless, it's pathetic look what p2w has done to archage!

Sounds like something a jobless welfare person would say.

1 person likes this

Posted

I used to play Archeage and shit stomp on any player that spend 16hours per day, while I spend 1 hour. Feelsgoodman. 

Posted

Look at all these people gobbling up all dat bait.

1 person likes this

Posted

So Daum should run the game for the jobless? Lmao its like you want an apartment but you dont want to pay the rent? So just keep leeching?

Actually, this is a buy to play game and every player is a paying customer. Personally I make just over $7,000 a month working in buy-side finance, and have no kids so I have plenty of disposable income. However I do not give away my money to companies that try to lie and steal from me. You sound more like a 16 year old proud to be working his first job.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Look a sheep opening a topic...

Go follow the flock and pay your subscription moron. Koreans are wise setting this B2P bait, seems that their presumption that westerners are dumb is real. So many morons wishing to give them money...

If they give you another dish of feces you would eat it delightfully... brainless tards.

Edited by crosspath

Posted

we all should be jobless nowadays youre just a slave in system if you got a job (and if you maybe got a family youre stuck in trap for life (rip))

Posted

Actually, this is a buy to play game and every player is a paying customer. Personally I make just over $7,000 a month working in buy-side finance, and have no kids so I have plenty of disposable income. However I do not give away my money to companies that try to lie and steal from me. You sound more like a 16 year old proud to be working his first job.

nah you are the 16 year old thinking people work for free and servers run for free. Stop leeching your parents money. Kid.

Look at all these people gobbling up all dat bait.

<3

Posted (edited)

Then you're saying that 80% of the community is against this change.

But don't worry you'll have all the boss armor for yourself alone when the population disappears :)

Edited by Arcami

Posted

Then you're saying that 80% of the community is against this change.

But don't worry you'll have all the boss armor when the population dissapears

bye felicia.

if you have pen ogre ring please sell it before you quit <3