• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Open Letter to Daum Games / Pearl Abyss. SIGN THE CHANGE.ORG PETITION

93 posts in this topic

Posted

signed

Posted

Make BDO Great again!

Posted

Bumping because I don't want wallet warriors ruling the game.

Posted

KEEP BUMPING AND SIGNING. SHARE IT ON REDDIT STREAMS ETC

Posted

And if you both personally think it will not raise higher and higher because if its too cheap people wont purchase it. 

If people are only getting 25 million per week, barley anyone will do that, they will raise it more.

You mean just like those dyes that were supposed to be hitting over 10 million, just like in Korea? This is added revenue for Daum, you act like no one will be using the cash shop if the prices in silver aren't high enough. 

Posted

What can I say money makes the world go round

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hi there @Whites,

As a suggestion from @Fiasc0, you (or whoever the creator is) should change the petition title to the title of this thread; it can be misleading, because there are so many different definitions of p2w. It should say remove cash shop items from marketplace, because there's no ambiguity in that. Some people might define this as it become a p2w model and some might not, but both of those types of people could want the same thing; removal of the ability to not sell cash shop items on the marketplace

Edited by Jaluvshuskies

Posted

bump

Posted

I'm confused, do you not think the 100m per week is p2w too? Its part of what causes silver inflation there too. 

No, I'm saying that you're using their prices to make an assertion and when I point out their prices are higher than ours you cite inflation.

(so what I'm saying is you're basing your numbers on inflated numbers by comparison, or if you prefer your method of calculation is flawed)

For what it's worth I agree and I signed it before I even knew about this thread, not that I think Slactivisism works.

Posted (edited)

Hi there @Whites,

As a suggestion from @Fiasc0, you (or whoever the creator is) should change the petition title to the title of this thread; it can be misleading, because there are so many different definitions of p2w. It should say remove cash shop items from marketplace, because there's no ambiguity in that. Some people might define this as it become a p2w model and some might not, but both of those types of people could want the same thing; removal of the ability to not sell cash shop items on the marketplace

awakening no earlier than august.PNG

Done. Number of Characters allowed is hard to fit it perfectly.

Edited by Whites

Posted

There is also is the added effect that this will inflate the average wealth of the community. Effectively reducing the value of silver causing prices of items to increase since buying an item at max price will be no sweat for anyone who pays to get the silver, forcing those who cannot afford to participate in the pay to win to be left behind competitively. This game really only has 3 things going for it; The pvp, The graphics, and not being P2W... If this goes through, I will be attempting to charge back every purchase I've made to PA

Posted

Done. Number of Characters allowed is hard to fit it perfectly.

Fantastic, hopefully that gives some clarification and more support!

Also ignore that image, forums is messed up so where if I edit a post, it posts my recent pictures. Its weird like that

Posted

Hi there @Whites,

Selling items bought with real money on the auction house to gain in game curency is the definition of P2W , this is the p2w model wich has destroyed Archeage and have shortened the life span of a few popular mmo's that are out there right now. There is a simple formula : 

1.  buy  pearls with cash /credit card;

2. buy items from pearl shop

3. sell items in the market place in game curency

4. use the in game curency to buy max enchanted items like armors, accesories and wepons.

5. you get fully geared really fast because credit cardu === P2W 

is this clear enough for ya buddy???

Posted

Selling items bought with real money on the auction house to gain in game curency is the definition of P2W , this is the p2w model wich has destroyed Archeage and have shortened the life span of a few popular mmo's that are out there right now. There is a simple formula : 

1.  buy  pearls with cash /credit card;

2. buy items from pearl shop

3. sell items in the market place in game curency

4. use the in game curency to buy max enchanted items like armors, accesories and wepons.

5. you get fully geared really fast because credit cardu === P2W 

is this clear enough for ya buddy???

Woah woah dude

I never said I don't think it's not p2w

I'm extremely against it and I think it's WAY too p2w

I think this will define the game as a p2w model but there are some people who don't, but also want the same thing as us - (as I said above) removal of the ability to not sell cash shop items on the marketplace

Posted

We must get everyone to sign. PASTE the petition on every thread you see. 

Posted (edited)

XpxXdfA.gif

Edited by Asinith

Posted

signed and bump

Posted

Signed. #SaveBDO

Posted

Dont only sign and bump. LINK EVERYONE YOU CAN THE PETITION. 

Posted

bump, wish i could sign twice

Posted

I have certainly signed.  Good on you for thinking of this.

Posted

Sign the petition for the good of the game DON'T let this go through!

Posted

Link it to everyone you know, every streamer

Posted

bump, bump, bump it up

Posted

XpxXdfA.gif