• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Poll: Cash shop marketplace - Are you quitting or staying?

Cash shop marketplace poll.   362 votes

1. 1. What are your feelings on the recent cash shop marketplace announcement?

• I hate it and I will quit the game next week unless they change it.
    • I don't like it, but I'll keep playing the game regardless.
    • I think it's a good change.
    • I don't care. Where's the popcorn?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

44 posts in this topic

Posted

Bye bye BDO if this goes live. And I'll make sure to discourage anyone I know from trying this out even when it inevitably goes free to play as well. You're pissing off perfectly good customers.

Posted

They pretty much gave themselves a reason to merge servers right now. They won't have to worry about them being crowded.

Posted

They pretty much gave themselves a reason to merge servers right now. They won't have to worry about them being crowded.

After how many guilds are supporting the SayNoP2W I think you might be on to something here! :L

Posted

I'll be staying whether it goes through or not.

It was made abundantly clear back at launch that some PearlShop items may become available for MarketPlace transactions so people should've seen this coming. It is all about perspective, I consider being able to play 10-14 hours a day an advantage over someone that has work, family  or other real life commitments. The tradeoff is that those that can't invest 3/4 of their day on a game can put a small percentage of what they DO spend their time earning into the game. 

Posted

Not a scientific poll. Those that are upset have flocked to the forums and are the vocal minority, whereas those that either don't care or like the change are busy playing the game

Posted

stop this nolifers! just because you have no life, does not give you the right to stop people who actually have a life (job and family) and have only 2 hours a day to play to catch up.

Posted

I'll be quitting, been playing pretty heavily for a month because of summer, bought a costume and pets nothing too serious. Even I feel like the times I spent grinding just to get my grunil and liverto up to par is invalidated... Saw myself playing for a good while too but now?

Can't even imagine those who invested their time since release or the people who followed this game for years because of false promises.

Ah well grabbin' popcorn sittin back and watching this sh** show

Posted

I think it's a good change.

Posted (edited)

Finally no more P2W. ^^

Now im not forced to $$ to get Shop Items, because if you can only get them with $$, THATS P2W.

Edited by Caduryn

Posted

PA went full potato on this one but I don't care. I'm still enjoying the game and will continue to play it until the day comes when I'm no longer having fun. But I can tell you that I will never give Daum or PA a single dime again. If they lock content behind a pay wall(Expansions etc) then I'll straight up quit, easy as that.

Posted

"I'm going to quit! This change is atrocious! Just....not right now...maybe next week, or next month....I might stick around for a bit to see what happens, then I will DEFINITELY quit." 

If you want to quit, why not just quit? The relationship is over, get out there and find someone new! 

the queen is going strong

Posted

Will continue to play, already dropped more than 1k, plus I did say ill be here until Chronicles of Elyria comes out. Once the live gets release, im out.

No more cash from me though xD   thanks koko, you the real mvp here. Not standing up to PA, who lost a good amount of players when they decided to do this in the KR servers, but apparently its a good idea to do it in NA/EU the ffracking BUY2PLAY games lol.

Posted

Not sure but this may be the end for me as well.  I love the game but I don't want to see it become the next AA.

Posted

Only the whiney babies post in this forum (hi!)

Posted

They're greedy assholes and I hate the change but I'm not going to quit. However, if enough people quit over it then I will end up quitting too due to lack of players.

And for the trolls: No, I don't need to get a job, I have a well-paying job. No, it's not because I'm "hardcore" and raging that I won't dominate anymore, I have like 159AP. Just because someone hates P2W doesn't mean they're poor or a nolife.

1 person likes this

Posted

Good change

more competition for me

more money for daum

free upgraded pets and costumes for me

win win.

Now we just need a megaserver and awakenings

+1

This man is the real hero.

Posted

Actually im not sure about this one.

I dont know if i will quit. But atleast i wont spend any money on this game anymore.

There is no reason to pay money anyway if you can buy everything ingame.

I'm kind of like part of same as your opinion. some pp need good gears or something will buy pearl items and sell it in the auction and I'll buy it with my silver. anyway PA will make money with that so I don't care if they keep giving us good add on. but the difference is if there's rare costume or something that I can't easily buy in the auction I'll buy it. so it's a kind of moderation.

1 person likes this

Posted

I won't quit, but I'll probably never spend another dime on the game unless they change it. I vote with my wallet, and I don't financially support games, when I don't agree with their business model.

Posted

178 leaving is nothing - keep perspective.