• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Any "underdog class" in PvP?

43 posts in this topic

Posted

Rolling a tamer anyways
because qt little asian girl teeny tiny with little wand uguuuu and friendship puppy 

1 person likes this

Posted

There was already a quite useful post in this thread about the tamer and why it won't necessarily be the underdog class. ~

???? Well the whole "underdog discussion" is all opinionated anyways, anyone whose waiting for awakening to fix tamer class might be in for a rude awakening and even then we wont get that for months if thats what you ment.

Posted

???? Well the whole "underdog discussion" is all opinionated anyways, anyone whose waiting for awakening to fix tamer class might be in for a rude awakening and even then we wont get that for months if thats what you ment.

That's true. My post might have sounded more harsh then intended. 

And no that's actually not what I meant but I just realised that the post I was talking about wasn't in this thread. Anyway, as far as I am aware and as someone who's playing in KR currently also stated: They made changes to the pet scaling. And even if they didn't we would not really notice it before the media patch. And by the time media patch hits in EU/NA we would probably also get the changes that were made to the pet scaling so it's not sure if we'll notice the 'scaling problem' in our version at all. 

Posted

That's true. My post might have sounded more harsh then intended. 

And no that's actually not what I meant but I just realised that the post I was talking about wasn't in this thread. Anyway, as far as I am aware and as someone who's playing in KR currently also stated: They made changes to the pet scaling. And even if they didn't we would not really notice it before the media patch. And by the time media patch hits in EU/NA we would probably also get the changes that were made to the pet scaling so it's not sure if we'll notice the 'scaling problem' in our version at all. 

I play KR too currently, even when i duel korean tamers with and without my awakening they are useless, and 1v1 doesn't even matter. When its group fights they realllllllllllly dont do anything. 

Posted

I play KR too currently, even when i duel korean tamers with and without my awakening they are useless, and 1v1 doesn't even matter. When its group fights they realllllllllllly dont do anything. 

Oh well okay then I didn't say anything. It's been a while that I've played on KR and I was just talking to someone who mains a Tamer there currently so I assumed they know what they were talking about. D:

Posted

Oh well okay then I didn't say anything. It's been a while that I've played on KR and I was just talking to someone who mains a Tamer there currently so I assumed they know what they were talking about. D:

all good, tamer is so bad that the koreans made a video awhile back of them literally jumping off a cliff  GG

3 people like this

Posted

I'd love to roll a Sorceress for the challenge of playing one, but it seems everyone and their mother will play one.

Why is Warrior considered an underdog? It seems one of the least popular classes, and I love playing classes that are unpopular- especially if they can still, when played right, compete in the top.

Posted

Thoughts on wizard in PvP?

I'm new, I'm drawn to the Wiz and PvP, does that work?

Posted

I'd love to roll a Sorceress for the challenge of playing one, but it seems everyone and their mother will play one.

Why is Warrior considered an underdog? It seems one of the least popular classes, and I love playing classes that are unpopular- especially if they can still, when played right, compete in the top.

Doesn't matter how many will play sorc cause 99% of them will suck at it once they realize its harder than they think and re-roll.

1 person likes this

Posted

You think? Is it THAT hard?

Posted

u wanna tell me somethin'?!

Was mostly a joke i think, you know one who tame animals and then "dog"

Most likely a lot of palyers see some skilled players do a LOT of good with sorc, and then they pick it because that look awesome, with the BIG NUMBERS, but most players that try to follow the FOTM class tend to be not even average skilled players, so is not that unlikely i think

Posted

Warrior. In right hands can kill most classes 1x1 (with the right gear).

Posted

I would suggest to go with the HARDEST class to play as opposed to the UNDERDOG class.

That philosophy is better and more rewarding. 

Posted

Why does the awakening supposedly address every class's weaknesses? Wouldn't it be more interesting if every class had some strengths and some weaknesses so that a good player would be able to take advantage of them? I have zero information about awakening's details but that just sounds like boring game design to me.

Posted

Warrior. In right hands can kill most classes 1x1 (with the right gear).

Every class in the right hands can kill most classes 1v1. However, 1v1 means nothing in BDO.

Posted

I would suggest to go with the HARDEST class to play as opposed to the UNDERDOG class.

That philosophy is better and more rewarding. 

So you are saying it is not hard to roll an underdog class and prove it can be good in right hands?

Posted

Every class in the right hands can kill most classes 1v1. However, 1v1 means nothing in BDO.

What are you trying to say.. 

He is asking for underdog, you don't have an underdog class that can go full retard and kill 1x100.

Posted

Yeah, its not like the hardest thing in the world for me but the combos are advanced and i've been playing for 3 months and still learning.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0