• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PAY TO WIN WILL KILL THE GAME

15 posts in this topic

Posted

SERIOUSLY. If you guys have any -----ing sense do not make this version pay to win. I promise you the -----ing servers will be ghost towns and we will not play that bullshit. We have given you ENOUGH money. We still give you plenty of money with value packs and tonnes of shit. WHY RUIN A GREAT GAME? I honestly think if the game didn't go pay to win and continued the way it is that you'd literally make more money in the long run.

So all this is doing is giving you a little money faster but less in the long run. Also you will be killing a masterpiece of a game. 

Anyway I am just here to call you scumbags and tell you to think twice before you betray us all and sell out. If you do, back to CS:GO and whatever other game. At least those games know how the NA/EU market works. At least they know how we like our micro transactions, looking cool, making life better but not helping you beat other players. WE DO NOT WANT PAY TO WIN.

4 people like this

Posted

Ignored.

Onward and upwards.

Friend.

Posted

don-t-panic-button.png

Posted

SERIOUSLY. If you guys have any -----ing sense do not make this version pay to win. I promise you the -----ing servers will be ghost towns and we will not play that bullshit. We have given you ENOUGH money. We still give you plenty of money with value packs and tonnes of shit. WHY RUIN A GREAT GAME? I honestly think if the game didn't go pay to win and continued the way it is that you'd literally make more money in the long run.

So all this is doing is giving you a little money faster but less in the long run. Also you will be killing a masterpiece of a game. 

Anyway I am just here to call you scumbags and tell you to think twice before you betray us all and sell out. If you do, back to CS:GO and whatever other game. At least those games know how the NA/EU market works. At least they know how we like our micro transactions, looking cool, making life better but not helping you beat other players. WE DO NOT WANT PAY TO WIN.

+1 totally agree.

Ignored.

Onward and upwards.

Friend.

Ignorant.

1 person likes this

Posted

no not P2win will ruins this game

PVE-PK this ruins this game

1 person likes this

Posted

no not P2win will ruins this game

PVE-PK this ruins this game

noob

Posted

peopel leave or not start this game because this PVE-PK

1 person likes this

Posted

But that's what this game is advertised as!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MmZfSIH.jpg

Posted (edited)

But that's what this game is advertised as!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MmZfSIH.jpg

have played in korea , japan , and the Russians BDO where you were as pveler when questing almost left in silence , sometimes even came an invite so you were ready faster

if at times a pk a week but here in europe

almost daily depending on the channel / area / time- even hourly

never than in Europe I have experienced individually the lvl50er alone or in groups hunting systematically  lvl45er

no wonder the players why stop or even dont begin with this game
Edited by schaican

Posted (edited)

have played in korea , japan , and the Russians BDO where you were as pveler when questing almost left in silence , sometimes even came an invite so you were ready faster

if at times a pk a week but here in europe

almost daily depending on the channel / area / time- even hourly

never than in Europe I have experienced individually the lvl50er alone or in groups hunting systematically  lvl45er

no wonder the players why stop or even begin with this game

it is more frequent in non-homogenous civilized communities because the sense of unity is absent. It is much more factionalized and results in much more tension drama and violence, even moreso if there is no family structure and children are frequently left without a  positive paternal role model in the household. In europe and the us, the latter is subsidized by the state so naturally you encounter more people with self esteem and identity disorders. They can become hostile, violent, even in some cases capable of muder over nothing more than mere words, a side effect of living a sheltered life is an atrophied amygdala and a side effect of living on a society with no place for them is usually a destructive identity crisis.  With the turmoil that the US and Western europe are currently going through, It's understandable that it would reflect inside of game communities comprised mostly of these people.

Edited by Waifu_Hunter

Posted

*Sniffs*... I smell potato farmer.

Posted

*Sniffs*... I smell potato farmer.

19e39361c54679cfa3fa205a1af4dbf2.616x446

Posted

+1

Posted

the Irony I think you can all appreciate is that  "Pay to Convenience" not only comes with an implication that the basic game requires effort and work, but also an admittance that you're spending money to work less.  That people exist which would willingly work for free, or even PAY REAL MONEY to work less in a video game is quite a fabulous irony.

You slave away all day and McDuffels, collect your meager paycheck, and then hurry on home to play a work simulator and even give them your hard earned money that you gained by WORKING a shit job in real life, so that you can work less. I'm not trying to make fun of anybody here, I'm just trying to raise awareness in how you're potentially getting taken advantage of over your own desires and needs and getting tricked into confusing the feelings of success with fun. I'm not saying they can't coincide that you can't feel both at the same time, just that a sense of fun can be subverted by that feeling of success and through conditioning, eventually interpreted as the only way to have fun.  Amusement and Imagination and Success are all critical components of fun and their ability to intermingle is what provides the most fun but is not necessary, so if you do one more than the others it has the potential to dominate out of habit. We are creatures of habit, after all.

2 people like this

Posted

the Irony I think you can all appreciate is that  "Pay to Convenience" not only comes with an implication that the basic game requires effort and work, but also an admittance that you're spending money to work less.  That people exist which would willingly work for free, or even PAY REAL MONEY to work less in a video game is quite a fabulous irony.

You slave away all day and McDuffels, collect your meager paycheck, and then hurry on home to play a work simulator and even give them your hard earned money that you gained by WORKING a shit job in real life, so that you can work less. I'm not trying to make fun of anybody here, I'm just trying to raise awareness in how you're potentially getting taken advantage of over your own desires and needs and getting tricked into confusing the feelings of success with fun. I'm not saying they can't coincide that you can't feel both at the same time, just that a sense of fun can be subverted by that feeling of success and through conditioning, eventually interpreted as the only way to have fun.  Amusement and Imagination and Success are all critical components of fun and their ability to intermingle is what provides the most fun but is not necessary, so if you do one more than the others it has the potential to dominate out of habit. We are creatures of habit, after all.

I think you lost your point along the way there Bob. But kudos on the deep stuff. I believe I saw Adele rolling down there

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0