• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What the KR Marketplace Looks Like

31 posts in this topic

Posted

3t4vtaf.jpg

(taken from reddit)

Those are only a few costumes too... What's to stop someone from buying 5 a week to sell? Before tax that 500 MILLION silver!

Node wars will end up having only the P2W people, because if non-P2W people participate, they become eligible for war.

Our version doesn't have War Upkeep Costs. Say hello to being griefed by sociopaths if you dare take a node.

Posted

Well, that's what killed BDO in KR. I guess if you -----ed the game up twice already (KR/RU) maybe third time is the charm?

Sad thing is, the least P2W version of BDO after this will be the russian premium subscription version...

Posted

But those costumes on Korean server are equal to 100 USD each.

Posted

thank you for the photo, now I have hope, I can finally afford something only available to no lifers before!

I will still be in much lower level than no lifers, but at least I can have the gear now.

Posted

But those costumes on Korean server are equal to 100 USD each.

Exactly. People don't even know our in-game prices yet and are jumping ship and deleting their accounts and I'm sitting here laughing.

This forum and most of the player base are so over-dramatic it amuses me to no end.

5 people like this

Posted

This opens the P2W door. People don't get that....

3 people like this

Posted

exactly.. might check come back to the forums in a few months when they've added more P2W and see what the stance is from all the defenders

1 person likes this

Posted

Well, that's what killed BDO in KR. I guess if you -----ed the game up twice already (KR/RU) maybe third time is the charm?

Sad thing is, the least P2W version of BDO after this will be the russian premium subscription version...

actually they increased channels number twice in the  last month, bdo kr is getting thru a pretty big player increase after the slump they got when most non-kr players moved to eu/na.

its eu/na numbers that have to be concerning if they decided such a drastic manouver to get more money, they HAVE to know that it wouldnt be received well by current playerbase

Posted

I'm convinced that the people who are happy about the changes don't value the hard work of others

They're only thinking about themselves

actually they increased channels number twice in the  last month, bdo kr is getting thru a pretty big player increase after the slump they got when most non-kr players moved to eu/na.

its eu/na numbers that have to be concerning if they decided such a drastic manouver to get more money, they HAVE to know that it wouldnt be received well by current playerbase

I take it your server doesn't have a bunch of guilds that have disbanded / merged / died out recently? Or do you not check?

It's bad enough that people were discouraged by the sudden gear gap Valencia brought.

People happy about this change... who say "YAY! I can have a costume now! And cute pets!"........ they don't care for them for their functions, only their aesthetics.

They are literally valuing aesthetics over competition. Aesthetics AT THE COST of competition.

Posted

But the items could sit on the marketplace for weeks and not even sell.

1 person likes this

Posted

But the items could sit on the marketplace for weeks and not even sell.

Look at the max amounts that have been sold

Keep in mind not all items possible to sell are shown in that image

Posted

What do you expect from those who are naive? 

Posted

I take it your server doesn't have a bunch of guilds that have disbanded / merged / died out recently? Or do you not check?

did you actually read what I write? bdo kr = player increase.  bdo na/eu = player decrease.

if they decide that adversing so much the current playerbase its worth it in the hopes to get a new audience and new players thing have to be grim indeed.

Posted

This doesn't open any p2w door.  Everyone in this game can achieve the same results without purchasing from the cash shop.  It would be p2w if the cash shop included gear like weapons and armor that had more AP/DP or combat related buffs and even items like scrolls that give a damage buff than what is available in the game without paying at the cash shop.  But it doesn't so it's NOT p2w no mater how many people shout that it is. 

Posted

This doesn't open any p2w door.  Everyone in this game can achieve the same results without purchasing from the cash shop.  It would be p2w if the cash shop included gear like weapons and armor that had more AP/DP or combat related buffs and even items like scrolls that give a damage buff than what is available in the game without paying at the cash shop.  But it doesn't so it's NOT p2w no mater how many people shout that it is. 

It's stated directly on the website

Time is Money

Swipey Mc Swipe Face can now swipe to bypass the time restriction

In fact, he can pass up people who have been playing since launch

Does that sound fair to you?

He can now prevent those loyalists from progressing by dominating them

Posted

3t4vtaf.jpg

(taken from reddit)

Those are only a few costumes too... What's to stop someone from buying 5 a week to sell? Before tax that 500 MILLION silver!

Node wars will end up having only the P2W people, because if non-P2W people participate, they become eligible for war.

Our version doesn't have War Upkeep Costs. Say hello to being griefed by sociopaths if you dare take a node.

Jesus I can finally catch up to -----ers playing 10 hours a day. 

Right now node wars/red battlefield only have no-lifers, guys like me who work 10 hours a day have been missing out on PVP ever since +20 release. At worse this should even things out.

I get that the more time you put in the more rewards you should get, but us casuals love this game to and we've been pretty much neglected as far as PVP is concerned.

Posted

Right now node wars/red battlefield only have no-lifers, guys like me who work 10 hours a day have been missing out on PVP ever since +20 release. At worse this should even things out.

I get that the more time you put in the more rewards you should get, but us casuals love this game to and we've been pretty much neglected as far as PVP is concerned.

yeah you can finnally catch up to the people that stopped playing. grats. have fun in your empty game xD

Posted

yeah you can finnally catch up to the people that stopped playing. grats. have fun in your empty game xD

not really, not empty, I am expecting more people coming in when the game become free to play

Trust me, BDO will become a Free-to-play game soon. Just like other Korean games at NA,

Posted

unless said players quit you probably aren't going to be doing any actual catching up since they'll be taking advantage of this system too. it isn't a one way street that only casual players can venture through love. 

for there to be actual balance in pvp their needs to be a rework of the entire system not a shiny new layer of p2w added onto it. 

Posted

unless said players quit you probably aren't going to be doing any actual catching up since they'll be taking advantage of this system too. it isn't a one way street that only casual players can venture through love. 

for there to be actual balance in pvp their needs to be a rework of the entire system not a shiny new layer of p2w added onto it. 

i am already taking the advantage while you guys quit, put more stuff on marketplace please. :D

Posted

I play 10 hours a day. I don't have the stamina to grind constantly, so I trade and farm. And dig.

In all honesty I have made quite a bit of money this way.

But.

RNG took it all.

I'm tapped out.

And I can't compete via credit card.

RIP normies!

Posted

I play 10 hours a day. I don't have the stamina to grind constantly, so I trade and farm. And dig.

In all honesty I have made quite a bit of money this way.

But.

RNG took it all.

I'm tapped out.

And I can't compete via credit card.

RIP normies!

waiting for the Master 2 trading buff comes up man

Posted

i will laugh at all the ppl who think they can catch up.... u boys will have a bad awakening... when u spend all ur money to just fail it to RNG... then u will sit there, u will look at the guy who spend alot of money aswell and went lucky... u will come to the forum and cry... its even hard enough to lose money you farmed for weeks bcs of rng... what will it be when u fail and u get nothing for 300€... 

Posted

thank you for the photo, now I have hope, I can finally afford something only available to no lifers before!

I will still be in much lower level than no lifers, but at least I can have the gear now.

Are you damn stupid? How is a vanity costume available only to no lifers?! At the moment they'd have to buy it with real money, like every other person, via Cash Shop. For that they'd have to have an income, a job. It has nothing to do with grinding.

So think before you speak!

Posted

meh

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0