• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

This is P2W, but you are not quitting for this.

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Be honest to yourself, are you really quitting and asking refunds for something that has yet to come?
i think not.

You are raging because the balance of the game (already broken) is getting worse day by day, and most of you see in this little change an occasion to quit once for all, and maybe with a refound too.

Guild wars 2 has the option to buy gold for €/$ (that is actually what you call p2w) but no one ever complained about that there, because that doesn't break the balance in any way.. 

Imho, half the pop were already pissed of and just grabbed the moment to leave

Edited by Mortivoro
typo

Posted

I will be quitting if this gets implemented, don't underestimate people.

I paid $100 for the base game, I wont pay more money to get ahead of the whales.

1 person likes this

Posted

Everyone keeps bringing up guild wars 2.

GW2! GW2!

Did you know that you can obyain a full set of end game gear before hitting max level. GW2 does not have the immense gear gaps.

Everyone is nearly around the same gear score in GW2. The difference between heroic and ascended is so small its hard to notice who has what.

1 person likes this

Posted

Comparing GW2 to BDO is asinine. GW2 lacks most of BDO's features and is no way a virtual world like BDO is. If you want to compare BDO to something, try EVE. Though again it's not one-to-one because EVE has an actual economy, it's not as single-player friendly, etc.

But stop with GW2, lol. They're both fantasy settings, that's the only comparable point.

Posted (edited)

If they implement this bullsht I am quitting. But if they release Warrior awakening with it, I will stay, not sure for how long. 

Be honest to yourself, are you really quitting and asking refunds for something that has yet to come?
i think not.

You are raging because the balance of the game (already broken) is getting worse day by day, and most of you see in this little change an occasion to quit once for all, and maybe with a refound too.

Guild wars 2 has the option to buy gold for €/$ (that is actually what you call p2w) but no one ever complained about that there, because that doesn't break the balance in any way.. 

This is a gear based game. The bis gears cost hundreds of millions in silver. All these fat whales have to do is use their credit card, sell whatever the fck they wanna sell from pearl shop to AH and boooom! full boss gear. GG

Edited by `Onzlaught

Posted

If they implement this bullsht I am quitting. But if they release Warrior awakening with it, I will stay, not sure for how long. 

This is a gear based game. The bis gears cost hundreds of millions in silver. All these fat whales have to do is use their credit card, sell whatever the fck they wanna sell from pearl shop to AH and boooom! full boss gear. GG

I feel like its going to be a bit more challenging than just "boom."

Posted

I feel like its going to be a bit more challenging than just "boom."

It depends on how much the pearl shop item will cost in silver. In KR costumes can sell up to 100 mil, in RU its 60 mil. You can sell up to 5 items per week. Imagine how much silver you would rack up in a month without even playing the game? Making silver to buy the bis gear without even playing the game. That sounds amazing doesn't it.

Posted

i think not.

GW2 is also nothing but endless cosmetic farming with little to no stat advantages no matter how much you grind/buy, BDO is entirely geaar based, pretty huge difference right there.

Posted

I paid 50 euros for the game so it wouldn't have to go F2P/P2W. I dropped money for the ridiculous prices on the cash shop so it wouldn't go F2P/P2W. Sure balance is an issue and sometimes makes me want to quit, this won't be the reason I will quit. If this game goes P2W now, less than a year after launch then it shows that Pearl Abyss (and Cocoa?) are incompetent and greedy for money. Arguably understandable for a business, but for a game, it's unacceptable for me and I will quit if they go down this road.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes, I am quitting actually. Your title should be "This is P2W, but I am not quitting this game". Speak for yourself. If you don't believe people are quitting, then log on to the game after this is implemented and tell me what you see. Results is what matters.

/end

Posted

GW2 is also trash and boring. No MMORPG besides BDO is good atm.

People are also bringing up Legion. WoW's one of the worst MMORPG's for PvP out there. Why even compare?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0