• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

roleplay ╰╮♢╭╯ Syndicate (Calpheon Imperial Syndicate) ||RP/PVP/PVE|| ╰╮♢╭╯

76 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

uuccwCh.jpg

╰╮♢╭╯The Calpheon Imperial Syndicate╰╮♢╭╯

Greetings all!

Adding an RP guild to the list,

The Calpheon Imperial Syndicate will be a Role Play guild that will focus on all elements of game play. 

Bfj8BaW.jpg

The Calpheon Imperial Syndicate is a very selective and close community of players who push themselves to the edge of their capabilities alongside like-minded individuals in an environment that does not strangle them to do better, but nurtures their ambitions and potential with fun-loving and talented people who make gameplay entertaining and engaging. We strongly believe that you play your best among people you genuinely like and respect. People who you can crack jokes and screw around with yet also coordinate and collaborate with to progress through content efficiently and effectively. People you are proud to call your guildmates.

The purpose of this guild is also to give a home to those who are looking for a role-play environment around the current storyline of the world. We are constantly obtaining merchants, crafters, traders, and mercenaries as we set our sights on the coming dawn of Black Desert.

If these ideals resonate within you, then your journey begins here:

╰╮♢╭╯The Calpheon Imperial Syndicate╰╮♢╭╯

cNClcL8.jpg

MdDgWh5.jpghW4BauE.jpg

scKtV6u.jpgouGWy2g.jpgeRDNTJB.jpg

Edited by Valturion
11 people like this

Posted

It's great. I haven't felt this in-sync and excited about a guild since the early years of WoW. These are the kind of people who can really make a BIG impression in the MMO community.  

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Greetings and Salutations!

Grand Master InkHeart here,

I wanted to take a moment to let you all know what all we are attempting to work on here at CIS (Calpheon Imperial Syndicate) to date.

Currently we are working on a guild-wide storyboard/comic based around the BDO universe, enjoy the images below as they are still in development and we will continue to keep the community up to date with our misadventures.

This storyline is hand crafted by our player base and we continue to push groundbreaking community effort with each individual that has chosen to fly our banner. We’ve gone to the extend to even have a podcast and are soon pushing the development for the CIS youtube experience.

CIS Podcast

We pride ourselves in our community and those who had taken the dive to be welcomed under our wing. Whether you are new to roleplaying or a master craft at the art we welcome you and wish to give you a home.

To that degree we have crafted a discord server that not only presents the availability to speak directly with our Founders and Merry Band of Misfits, but also partake in text based role-play and assistance with all aspects of the game. Most of our player base to date has taken part in the KR (Korean Side) of the BDO world and we encourage you if you are looking for a community that desires something that has been lost in most MMO’s for years, consider standing next to me and my kin as we attempt to carve our path across the Black Desert and all that comes with it.

~Ever yours,

InkHeart

2518734.jpg 2518735.jpg

Edited by InkHeart
8 people like this

Posted

You may want to ask for this to be moved over to [Guilds] NA or EU (and specify which it is).

Posted

I've considered myself on my own for a long while, I've faded in and out of RP groups with little mind for the people there. So many groups of people seem niche or superficial and their goals add up to the ambition of a paperweight..

The Imperial Syndicate is such a group of people that their concepts lured me in and meeting them commanded my respect. From a player to a player, if you're looking for place to RP and find people mature and interested in real stories you've looked for long enough.

tumblr_o1587xmtOv1rsupmzo3_1280.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

This is indeed a very special group of people in the world of Black Desert, and I am honored to begin my journey with each and every member of the Syndicate. Best of luck to all new recruits who are undertaking the joining!

Posted

Greetings and salutations! 

May I ask if this awesome guild is EU or NA? (I´m sorry if I missed that information).

Posted (edited)

Greetings and salutations! 

May I ask if this awesome guild is EU or NA? (I´m sorry if I missed that information).

A fine question indeed!

This guild would fall into the realm of NA, perhaps our paths will meet there?

Edited by InkHeart
adding quote
1 person likes this

Posted

A fine question indeed!

This guild would fall into the realm of NA, perhaps our paths will meet there?

Sad tidings :\ as I am in EU. Was just too perfect to be true.

I wish you the best!

1 person likes this

Posted

Sad tidings :\ as I am in EU. Was just too perfect to be true.

I wish you the best!

Indeed!

If you choose at any point to change your banner to the NA side, we will be waiting.

(We do have many late-night wanders, just in case.)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'd just like to say, for anyone out there who has seen the Syndicate but has some doubts of whether or not this is the guild for them, that Grand Master Inkheart and the three Justicar's has done a phenomenal job bringing this guild together and making it just feel like a truly welcoming and warm environment to not only be a part of a group, but of what to me has honestly become my second family. I have grown to love and care for each and every single person who has joined us thus far as if Black Desert was more than just a game.

I strongly encourage anyone interested to try us out, the members are just amazing people, each and every one, and we'd love to add you to the family as well.

Edited by Caelinmarie
2 people like this

Posted

Greetings.
As more and more hotheads out there vow their hatred to slay such delightful souls as yourselves on sight, I feel an opportunity to benefit from mutual collaboration.
Seeing as this guild is titled Imperial, I would bid a plea for an audience with the Emperor. What are your views on Calpheon being a capitalist republic?
I represent a group of combatants looking for work.
As far as the offer goes, I'd like to hire out to the Syndicate as a protection service, I'd bid the emperor to consider working out a supply and support deal in exchange for security. 
With respect,
Konrad, captain of the Raven band.

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Greetings.
As more and more hotheads out there vow their hatred to slay such delightful souls as yourselves on sight, I feel an opportunity to benefit from mutual collaboration.
Seeing as this guild is titled Imperial, I would bid a plea for an audience with the Emperor. What are your views on Calpheon being a capitalist republic?
I represent a group of combatants looking for work.
As far as the offer goes, I'd like to hire out to the Syndicate as a protection service, I'd bid the emperor to consider working out a supply and support deal in exchange for security. 
With respect,
Konrad, captain of the Raven band.

Hail Captain Konrad,

The Syndicate is actually a matriarchy led by an empress; an uncommon system, so I forgive the faux pas. I will gladly speak to you on behalf of the Syndicate in private. Await my letter within a day's time.

Justicar Valturion
Valiant Of The Syndicate

Edited by Valturion
4 people like this

Posted

Greetings! I have been venturing for great leadership within the Calpheon territory. I stumbled upon the posting of The Calpheon Imperial Syndicate by the Emperess, wich inspired me to request acceptance into thy ranks. I can offer my Sword and Loyalty to the guild in an effort to bring balance to our beloved territories. Some in which led by some tyrants that indiscriminately murder innocent adventurers. Adventurers that only want to partake and journey into the growth of our community and unravel the mysteries of the black spirit. I have made a formal request on the recruitment page to the Justicars of the Calpheon Imperial Syndicate. I hope to hear great news! 

, Valdo Pharez

2 people like this

Posted

One of the most welcoming and innovative communities ive ever been apart of :D <3 these guys

2 people like this

Posted

Hi!  I just sent in my application!

Posted

Greetings and Salutations to all those gathered!

For all of you who have expressed interest in this community I merely make a request that you venture to the recruitment page:

Calpheon Imperial Syndicate Recruitment

Valturion is our Leading Justicar when it comes to initiations and recruitment

He should be able to assist you as soon as you complete the registration process.

I look forward to the interview that will come from it.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Till then,

InkHeart

To those of who who HAVE placed an application, as mentioned Valturion will be meeting with you shortly.

Posted

Forgive an old soldier's ignorance. My hopes are that The Empress considers my offer.

Konrad.
crestmini.thumb.png.b6cc6a45d4fba44038d0

1 person likes this

Posted

hope any new recruits enjoy the guild thoroughly !!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey folks, short time lurker, first time poster.

I've been looking into BDO for a long while and have been looking for a community to get into with the release of the game being so close. A good friend of mine and recent recruit of yours linked me to your webpage. After listening to the podcast It seemed like this would be a good fit for me.

Posted

Hey there - newbie to these here parts. Like the fine poster above me, I found your guild via the podcast and thought it sounded like people I'd love to befriend and play this (and who knows maybe future) gorgeous game with.  Put in an app on your site (Sixsin) earlier today.

Posted

Hello all,

Don't worry, our recruiters are extremely busy with their jobs, and should be contacting you shortly if you haven't been just yet! We are working diligently to get to those who wish to join our ranks. Notifications from our pigeons should be arriving shortly, so please do keep checking your mailboxes.

Nowe

PS. No, I'm not an officer, just keeping people updated here :D

1 person likes this

Posted

:D this guild is worth the wait :D

Posted

Looks good, Signed up on your website o/  (Daemon Vakusa)

Posted

Hail.

How many fighters do you currently host?
I currently have 6 that I can contribute to the Syndicate's efforts, should we strike alliance. And I think Alliance is a must.
Do you play to control a castle or territory?

Konrad.