• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

roleplay ╰╮♢╭╯ Syndicate (Calpheon Imperial Syndicate) ||RP/PVP/PVE|| ╰╮♢╭╯

76 posts in this topic

Posted

Hail.

How many fighters do you currently host?
I currently have 6 that I can contribute to the Syndicate's efforts, should we strike alliance. And I think Alliance is a must.
Do you play to control a castle or territory?

Konrad.

Greetings to you once more Serah

Our numbers are rest above fifty though lest they be below the ranks of those who might be privy to our discussion I shall leave the exact number in ambiguity. You are indeed correct, with the coming turmoil a round table where all guilds can speak together on agreements and territory delegations is needed. I would in fact like to invite a Delegate of your choice from The Ravens to speak to us regarding such things that we might arrange more.. Direct communication. 

When you decide who will represent your people at the Round table contact me privately. 

1 person likes this

Posted

If you're looking for a guild with the most friendly, accomodating group of players, look no further.  The ideals, the principles and the personalities of this guild should be welcoming for most players.  I am not one that normally plays or joins guilds in games for reasons that probably dont' even need to be listed here.  This guild in a word is a refreshing change.  The leaders are professional but not overly formal and you will know right away that their goal behind their organzing this guild is all about community and enjoyment in the group.  If you're like me, and play games for relaxation, entertainment and fun then you're in the right place.  I invite you to connect with one of the recruiters and leaders to find out more what they are about.  

Posted

<3

Posted

796bde015a0cb5a0212fcb11e46ce51a.gif

Wow! I definately will look into this. It's nice to see an active roleplay guild of this level.

I'm hoping if I don't make it in, I get to at least rp with you guys in the passing. Love it. <3

Posted

I am so happy this guild has taken me in. I have had no experience with BDO before and to be honest i was a little overwhelmed at first. But I feel very included and loved. I know that I am useful to the guild in many ways and enjoy just running around slaying evil with this awesome band of warriors! For as long as they will have me, my blade and shield will be at their beck and call! Long Live The Syndicate!!!

Posted

u

1 person likes this

Posted

I feel like i'm gonna have to leave my EU brethren for one of these guilds. Every one else across the pond seems so much more avid to jump in.

The opening post, and your website is gorgeous btw!

Posted

love the people here so far :)

Posted

I will have to try out hanging out with you guys! I have been looking for an rp group for a while and I tend to be very shy.

Posted

Where can you be found? Does this guild actually reside in Calpheon city?
I would like to arrange a meeting ingame.

Posted (edited)

We have sent word.

We shall be in Calpheon.

Edited by InkHeart
1 person likes this

Posted

~dances around happily 

Posted

But do you folks keep many a snacks on hand? See these are the true questions that need to be asked and answered~

Posted

We keep very many snacks on hand, @ChubbyFatBoy , for your munching experience or ours.

Posted

If I'm going to jump into a game I know very little about, I'd rather be here in this guild.  No other guild is impressing me as much as this one.

1 person likes this

Posted

We keep very many snacks on hand, @ChubbyFatBoy , for your munching experience or ours.

Then you and your organization good sir have my blessings~

Posted

Discord widget added to the homepage!

3 people like this

Posted

I'm glad I joined this guild ^.^ I knew zilch about BDO and they have been very helpful and nice! I am so pumped to start playing with everyone :D 

2 people like this

Posted

Hey! I just put in an app., hoping to hear from you guys soon! Looks like a really nice group. :)

2 people like this

Posted

wooo this is the best guild ever! 

2 people like this

Posted

Can i join this guild? im looking for a good organized and fun guild, if you guys have a voice chat server i could join so i could get to know u guys before the game launch, that would be great. im looking to buy travelers pack, but not befor i join a reliable community. if u could please get back to me asap. that would be great. 

Posted

Can i join this guild? im looking for a good organized and fun guild, if you guys have a voice chat server i could join so i could get to know u guys before the game launch, that would be great. im looking to buy travelers pack, but not befor i join a reliable community. if u could please get back to me asap. that would be great. 

Greetings!

Your ticket in the doorway is here, my friend.

http://bdo-calpheon-imperial-syndicate.enjin.com/recruitment

Posted (edited)

I have traveled far from my homelands of Kamasylvia the ancient lands of the Elves.Having read a poster in Calpheon near the tavern of this Calpheon Imperial Syndicate, I came across mi' Lady InkHeart and after speaking with her, I knew I found my home.

Orth

Edited by Ortherion

Posted

Hello, I applied to this guild a few days ago. Are you still processing applications? :D

Posted

such a pity is not in EU.   this is the kind of guild I gladly be most interested in joining