• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

This is how things will end.

94 posts in this topic

Posted

"DAUM after proposing adding stuff to the market (which they pretend PA is forcing them to do so) they will flip-flop in the issue and pretend that they saved the day."

And:

"Pay2win will arrive in BDO, proving to us that DAUM has no effect of changing a single thing for our version."

These are contradicting statements.  Which is it?  Does DAUM have all control or no control?  You just said they have both.  Your argument makes no sense.

Because those are two different ending? One they admit they had control and could change things, but chose not too, and the other ending is where they have no control, but said they could change things, and in reality couldnt, Hence the 1. and the 2. and the statement it will end in one of two ways. Did that fly over your head? xD

Posted

This isnt for P2W or against, this is about the companies reputation, which is important to make sales. Perhaps they will already take your money, but they already have your money, its about getting people who are more skeptical to buy their product, which will require a good reputation, otherwise people will just avoid this publisher in the future.

And if anyone around here had any brains or semblence of maturity....they would remember that Daum said Cash shop items in the marketplace will not be in at the start....

They nver said it will neve happen.  Seriously people...like it, leave it.,...lump it...hate it...leave or stay....but everyone stop -----ing.  A company rep comes more from the level and maturity of it's playerbase than anything else....

And look at this playerbase (or the small minority of it here and on Redditt)

Posted (edited)

3. The crybabies will quit and the world will keep on spinning.

I would be salty being born with that face also, my condolences.

Edited by crosspath

Posted

4. Most of the No-lifers will stay regardless of the outcome. Grind 10x harder than usual, ending up @ lvl 60+ w/ 2000 skill points. While the p2w scrubs will have full boss gear at lvl 57( if that) w/ 800 skill points and will continue crying because they still can't beat the no-lifers in pvp after spending $5000. Then, they beg daum to sell skill points and power leveling in the pearl shop too. GG pussies

if that's what the no lifers wanna do. so be it. let them do it. Good luck to them. no one is stopping them. So what you're saying is everything will be fine and the no lifers will still win.

Then there is no problem is there

Posted

And if anyone around here had any brains or semblence of maturity....they would remember that Daum said Cash shop items in the marketplace will not be in at the start....

They nver said it will neve happen.  Seriously people...like it, leave it.,...lump it...hate it...leave or stay....but everyone stop -----ing.  A company rep comes more from the level and maturity of it's playerbase than anything else....

And look at this playerbase (or the small minority of it here and on Redditt)

However this was burried on a post on the forums that 90% of people who purchased the game would never read, it was never advertised on the mainpage, this is misleading a huge proportion of buyers. As i said this isnt against P2W or FOR P2W, this is about DAUM essentially lying about being able to control and make changes to the game for our version. Which i will restate,

Either DAUM could make the changes to the game, like the said, and have the power to do so, and chose not too at certain intervals (Karma 2.0, 1% xp change, mob adjustments) could all be altered to suit EU changes. So far we have a mirrored version of KR client, Not the unqiue version of BDO which was promised early on in development to meet the criteria of being a B2P game.

OR

They said they could make changes, however the contract with PA not really allowing them to do so, means they lied about being able to alter the game for western needs and are basically just feeding us whatever patches PA gives em, and will never have the ability to alter the game for the B2P market we bought into. 

And the end result is the same either way, in the fact DAUM/Kaka had to lie or mislead about their sales to create more revanue which in turn hurts their reputation and i for one will not be spending more money on this game. If they had announced the game would be P2W from launch and advertised it as such i would not have this issue with them, if they had stuck with their B2P promise and not added a premium rate subscription this also would not be an issue. The factis its not a company I can trust, and if I cannot trust a company I will not give them more of my money. I will not buy another product from them. The only one who loses is DAUM/Kakao, from not being more transparent with their goals and the direction of the game.

90% of consumers will never read that forum post, only the minority actually uses the forums. And there was nothing about these potential changes in the FAQ when purchasing the game, the only thing in the FAQ is that this game would not have a premium rate subscription... which it now has even though Kakao/DAUM claims it isnt one, while AA and EVE run identical systems for their subscription and call it a subscription.

Posted

Im wealthy in RL, wealthy IG, have plenty of time and have a life.  MUUAHAHAHAHAAH

Posted

if that's what the no lifers wanna do. so be it. let them do it. Good luck to them. no one is stopping them. So what you're saying is everything will be fine and the no lifers will still win.

Then there is no problem is there

We can't catch this Dantes kid anyway he will be level 150 in a few month anyway.

Posted

90% of consumers will never read that forum post, only the minority actually uses the forums. And there was nothing about these potential changes in the FAQ when purchasing the game, the only thing in the FAQ is that this game would not have a premium rate subscription... which it now has even though Kakao/DAUM claims it isnt one, while AA and EVE run identical systems for their subscription and call it a subscription.

So you understand people here are a vey small minority yes?

Would you also understand/agree, that the majority really don't care either way?

Posted

So you understand people here are a vey small minority yes?

Would you also understand/agree, that the majority really don't care either way?

If the majority bought a product with the understanding it will be B2P and it is no longer B2P, I would assume they would not be happy with that change as its not the product they bought. If you bought another game, played it for 4 months then to keep progressing at a decent rate you have to pay $300-400, a month, basically the same as a free to play game in other regions, what was the point in B2P? False, misleading advertisement of the game and that is enough to upset most people. And its not the first time, the T5 horse which he got wasnt what we paid for, and they understand that and compensated us for it, just like now they are changing what we paid for, and would need to be compensated accordingly.

Posted (edited)

Too long, didn't read. gg

Do you grow that beard to make up for the hair loss on your head? wth thats nasty

Edited by 2cute2shoot

Posted

do you mean

aeria.thumb.png.5283e41ba24ef52fb41175bd???

Exactly and btw aeria games made scarlet blade and it's funny because BDO Looks so much like it, and i'm speaking of game mechanics,like enhancing weapons/armor all this cash shop shit, i'm fairly positive they are the same people behind the game. i wouldn't be surprise if we see a underwear unsealer coming on pearl shop lol...

Posted

Do you grow that beard to make up for the hair loss on your head? wth thats nasty

HAHAHAHA

Posted

Ruined what? It's P2W in Korea. It's P2W in Japan. It's P2W in Russia.  And you know what? People are playing. Updates are coming on regular basis, with new Classes and Land mass expansions.

And especially in Russian version, where they have 10x more people attending Sieges and Node wars compared to EU. And you know why? Because the P2W model works while B2P model failed this game. On Jordine we barely have enough players and guilds to cover 2 Sieges out of 4. The other 2 are basically free for taking.

Tell me, how well is the KR version doing? Exactly.

Posted

I would be salty being born with that face also, my condolences.

Oh snap!

Posted

^

Posted

I'm out of likes for today so . . . . . THIS!

Posted

recent brain injury?

what has this to do with how much it cost (and I wouldn't want to admit what I've spent since then)

another one that doesn't get the very obvious point

you know, the reason it was btp in the first place, unlike all the other regions?

lordy

Posted

Oh you remind me of my archage days. They where ppl in forums that said the same thing like u and now the game is empty

Posted

You seriously need a PR 101 lesson.....